• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Special Snowflake Center (Still open!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Rosie, are you okay? too cold?" Katarina placed her hand on Rosie's shoulder, and looked back at her, with a worried expression on her face. "you forgot something, no? that's what you were saying, right?" she stood up and took of her vest to wrap it around Rosie "here, it won't make much of a difference, but it'll help!" she smiled sweetly, then sat back down, being careful not to sit on her tails.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Rosie remained still despite Katarina's attempts. And then, all at once, as if a switch was flipped, Rosie resumed like nothing was wrong.
"-gave h-h-him eventualllllly, but I-I-I-I've learned to l-l-l-llllive with ii-i-iit. I-I-I-IIII can't-t-t-tt draw an-an-an-annnnymore because I-I-I-I-I shhhhhake too m-mmmm-m-mmuch to make ssss-teady l-lines."

KatarinaQuel KatarinaQuel

"Yes. Flowers are easier to remember than names, with the added bonus that it truly represents how they come as buds, bloom, then wither to the outside world." He then grunted and grasped his head. "Mind leaving me for a while, Hibiscus? The old noggin has invited Mr. Pain over for dinner."

Derik Stared at the man for a little while confused, he seemed so wired, kind of off. But Deric of all people isn't one who should be judging, so he payed him no mind, to each there own. Sebastian obviously didn't want of be bothered while he is was in such pain. He turned his attention back to Kelly. "So, they said that you could set up therapy? And how much would that cost? Unrelated to that though, do you know what was so important about what just happened?" He had no clue what was going on in this place but it was surly entertaining.

Last edited:
Katarina paused and shook her head "yes, i suppose that does make sense! Say, Rosie, why do you come to the centre? i've seen you around before, obviously, but the curse set upon you can't be that bad." she lifted up her purse and placed it back on her lap "and, excuse for saying this, but you don't seem particularly physically or mentally hurt..." she knew this wasn't the best thing to say, but she knew no other way to word it, so it came out how she would normally speak

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

"D-D-DDDon't ffffeel b-b-bad for asss-ss-sking. I-I-IIII-I come h-h-here b-b-because III have c-c-cr-crrrrr-crippling sssssocial anxxxxiety-yyy. I-I-It's getttting better ssss-ssince th-th-therapy, b-b-b-but it'ssss still verry h-hard."
Rosie took a sip of her coffee and looked down at her shoes.

KatarinaQuel KatarinaQuel

Derik Stared at the man for a little while confused, he seemed so wired, kind of off. But Deric of all people isn't one who should be judging, so he payed him no mind, to each there own. Sebastian obviously didn't want of be bothered while he is was in such pain. He turned his attention back to Kelly. "So, they said that you could set up therapy? And how much would that cost? Unrelated to that though, do you know what was so important about what just happened?" He had no clue what was going on in this place but it was surly entertaining.

The ginger-haired woman nodded. "Yes, that's correct. It's 10-13 dollars an hour, for an hour a week." She chittered, and reached to a shelf beneath the desk-top, and pulled out a two-sheet packet form. "If you're interested, you can fill out this right here." She slid it towards him. "That woman there is Lizzie. We don't know much about her, other than she doesn't really talk. The regulars here see it as special if you get her to."

( FoolsErin FoolsErin I think it's almost done. I also want to throw in Anthony (if you approve of him), but he can wait until the skip happens.)

The ginger-haired woman nodded. "Yes, that's correct. It's 10-13 dollars an hour, for an hour a week." She chittered, and reached to a shelf beneath the desk-top, and pulled out a two-sheet packet form. "If you're interested, you can fill out this right here." She slid it towards him. "That woman there is Lizzie. We don't know much about her, other than she doesn't really talk. The regulars here see it as special if you get her to."

Derik nodded, he was relived that it was extremely cheap, he knows that some therapist cost hundreds of dollars an hour. "Alright I think I will schedule for one of an opening then." He took the form ad started to fill it out, after he turned it in he started to wonder around. He was still curious about Lizzie, he wanted to know more about her. But not right now he was more curious to figure this place out. It was quaint and cozy.
(Alright I guess we can end that there and we just got to wait for the others to finish up)

(Sorry for not responding yesterday, I got injured and I was banned from screen time for the night so I could recover.)

Derik nodded, he was relived that it was extremely cheap, he knows that some therapist cost hundreds of dollars an hour. "Alright I think I will schedule for one of an opening then." He took the form ad started to fill it out, after he turned it in he started to wonder around. He was still curious about Lizzie, he wanted to know more about her. But not right now he was more curious to figure this place out. It was quaint and cozy.
(Alright I guess we can end that there and we just got to wait for the others to finish up)

(Sure, sounds alright.)

( Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 KatarinaQuel KatarinaQuel )

( FoolsErin FoolsErin She's been on recently. I don't know what's going on. I really want to continue, so what i'd suggest doing is explaining the situation and proceeding with the time skip. I'm completely fine with cutting the conversation where it is.)

( Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Ah. Alright.)

12:00PM

The center empties out for lunch, and the few that stuck around help themselves to some average sandwiches and pretzels. Nothing too interesting happens, but Sebastian shares some of his kale chips.

3:00PM

Three buses from different school districts across the city pull up to the center. Some giddy teens, pre-teens, and children shuffle in, their enthusiasm lightening the atmosphere. A good deal of the volunteer staff show up to deal with this sudden increase of people.

Anthony appeared out of thin air. He looked around to make sure no one saw him. When he was satisfied no one had he fixed his skirt and sweater, smoothing them down. He ran up to the Center and through the doors. He got shoved a few times because he was so much smaller than everyone else, but he didn't mind. He managed through the crowd of people coming in and stepped over to the side. He barely managed to catch his breath before someone had scooped him up in a hug. He was used to it so he just hugged them back. He felt the energy they gave off and smiled.
He eventually got away from all the hugs and waved to the workers. He bounced over, full of energy.
"Hiya! How's your day been!?"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony appeared out of thin air. He looked around to make sure no one saw him. When he was satisfied no one had he fixed his skirt and sweater, smoothing them down. He ran up to the Center and through the doors. He got shoved a few times because he was so much smaller than everyone else, but he didn't mind. He managed through the crowd of people coming in and stepped over to the side. He barely managed to catch his breath before someone had scooped him up in a hug. He was used to it so he just hugged them back. He felt the energy they gave off and smiled.
He eventually got away from all the hugs and waved to the workers. He bounced over, full of energy.
"Hiya! How's your day been!?"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

The workers don't have a chance to answer before they're drowned out by an 'omigosh' scream. It's coming from a female dragonborn who seems to be in early middle school. She stomps towards the cute little guy and yells, "WHATAREYOUOMIGODSYOU'REABSOLUTELYPRECIOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Anthony flinched and ducked behind the nearest worker.
"No thank you! I have enough energy!"
He yelled and ducked back behind the worker.
"Is there somewhere I can hide? I have enough energy."

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony flinched and ducked behind the nearest worker.
"No thank you! I have enough energy!"
He yelled and ducked back behind the worker.
"Is there somewhere I can hide? I have enough energy."

FoolsErin FoolsErin

The dragonborn then paused in place, took a deep breath, and smiled as normal as a humanoid lizard could. "Oops! Sorry about that!" She said, walking in a more calm manner towards the little guy. "The staff here say I get...excitable, whatever that means. That I am 'unaware' of how I come off to other people. That's why I'm in social lessons at school'n stuff. Sorry if that makes me extra freaky and stuff." She blushed a little and stuck her clawed hand out. "I'm Nora, what's your name?" She asked, her eyes a little too focused on who she was speaking to.

Anthony peaked around the worker and stepped forward. He shook her hand enthusiastically.
"I'm Anthony! I'm just here for an easy access to energy!"
He beamed and smoothed out his hair.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony peaked around the worker and stepped forward. He shook her hand enthusiastically.
"I'm Anthony! I'm just here for an easy access to energy!"
He beamed and smoothed out his hair.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

"Energy...I'm not gonna question it, I've seen demons eat weirder stuff. Whatever, wanna see something cool!?" She said, her voice raising a bit with the second sentence. A staff member walked over to the two and asked Nora, "Hey Nora, did your sister have work today? She's usually here." Nora nodded and mouthed, 'yup, she did' to the staff member, who nodded and walked off somewhere. "Anyways, back to my question, do you wanna see something cool?" She asked again.

You notice Nora is holding an orb that looks like a green dragon eye, and is fiddling with it. It might be just a fidget, but judging from the magic you can feel coming off it, it's definitely not.

Anthony nodded and dropped down into crisscross sitting. He stuck his hands in his lap and waited. Just from behind him his tail could be seen, swaying like a cat's tail.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Nora rolled her eyes. "No, silly! It's over there!" She pointed to the left side of the center. She seems amused about the misconception, however.
Anthony nodded and dropped down into crisscross sitting. He stuck his hands in his lap and waited. Just from behind him his tail could be seen, swaying like a cat's tail.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back