• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Special Elite Black Ops Shooter Guy: Inaccurate Military Action Quest 2: Electric Boogaloo: This Time It's Personal: The Revenge: Freedom Reloaded

Other
Here
[2] Radio tower

You point at the radio tower. "We'll hit the radio tower," you say. "Jamming its signals will stop the relay from operating. Once that's done we'll signal B-Team. Carmine, get ready with the jammer."

Carmine nods, checking the huge jammer the size of a backpack he's carrying like, well, a backpack.

You lead your team. "Let's move."

The team proceeds through town. You encounter several Taliban along the way who are swiftly taken out with a few silenced shots. The shots are so quiet no one can hear them but you, making that silent pew sound.

Eventually, you make it to the radio tower. The tower looms into the sky, lights blinking on and off and several small radio dishes point towards the horizon. However, it's fenced off, with there only being one way in. The only way in has a small guard post that's lit. Inside, you can see a very bored-looking Taliban. An AK is leaning against his seat as he stares at an old TV.

"Taliban by the guard post," Tray states the obvious. "We gotta take him out to get in."

You nod. Your team snakes up to the post, and the man still doesn't seem to notice anything wrong.

Tray pulls out his knife. "I got this."

You've also got a clear shot of the man, however.

What do you do?

[1] Suppressed headshot
[2] Plunge a knife in his chest
[3] Grapple cable garrote
[4] Let Tray do the deed

[4] Let Tray do the deed

After taking a moment to consider, you decide to let Tray handle this. You nod to him, and he grins. He sneaks up on the Taliban guard, who is still unaware. Then, he grabs the man and plunges the knife deep into his chest.

However, he fails to hold the guard's mouth shut, and he screams in agony, before going limp.

The sound attracts a pair of Taliban, who round the corner. "دا څه غږ و؟" They ask, drawing their AKs. Thankfully, it is still too dark for them to see clearly, but you can through your night vision.

You utter a silent curse and raise your gun and fire. The two men are killed instantly by a pair of pinpoint headshots. They fall to the ground.

You turn back to Tray, annoyed. The rookie is nonchalantly wiping the blood off his knife with his shirt.

"What the hell man?" DeShawn asks first. "We could've been compromised."

"My mistake, sir," Tray says. "Won't happen again."

You glance at DeShawn, then back at Tray and say:

[1] "Make sure it doesn't. Stick to stealth and stay quiet."
[2] "Do better next time. That's an order, soldier."
[3] "That could've gone wrong in so many ways."
[4] "If you weren't on our side I would've thought you were trying to get them to spot us."

[4] "If you weren't on our side I would've thought you were trying to get them to spot us."

You look at Tray and say, "If you weren't on our side I would've thought you were trying to get them to spot us."

Tray sheathes his knife and takes out his VHS, and grins at you. "Well, good thing I am, huh?"

You see DeShawn shake his head in annoyance. "Let's just get this over with," he says, grumpily.

The team cuts the chain lock and opens the gate, before entering the area. The tower is right in the middle, hooked up to several power stations. You turn to your men. "Carmine, get the jammer up. DeShawn, plant the charges. Rest of you, watch for any hostiles."

They comply, Carmine setting up the jammer and switching it on, while DeShawn plants the C4 on the tower's foundation.

"Jammer up," says Carmine.

"Charges set," reports DeShawn.

You nod. "Let's move. We'll signal B-Team to start the distraction while we check the safehouses."

The team exits the area, heading back into the shadows. The Taliban still suspects nothing. You switch on your radio. "B-Team, start the attack."

"Copy," is the response.

A few moments pass. Then gunshots come from the treeline as B-Team begins their attack. It immediately alerts all the terrorist in the town, lights all over the village switching on as men rush out of the buildings with the AKs. They are all heading to the treeline, and soon, it becomes an actual gunfight.

Your team is still undetected, however, leaving you free to complete your objective. You turn to your team. "There're four safehouses in the village. We'll split into two teams to cover the area. DeShawn, you're with Tray and Cornell. Radley, overwatch. Rest of you, with me."

The men nod.

You have to clear two safehouses, each pair located near each other on each side of town.

Which do you choose?

[1] Safehouses North and East
[2] Safehouses South and West

"We'll take Safehouses South and West," you say, gesturing to the safehouses. "DeShawn, North and East."

"Got it, boss," nods DeShawn.

Now that everyone has their orders, you stand. "We may need to go loud, guys, so be ready."

DeShawn grins and cocks his SAW. "Ain't afraid to use this."

You smile back at him, and then turn around to head to the safehouses. "Let's move."

The team splits into two, DeShawn, Tray, and Cornell heading over to North and East. The ones in your team are Carmine and Reddington, with Radley on sniper overwatch. Safehouse South is closer, so you head there first.

You duck behind a wall and into the shadows as a group of Taliban come rushing past. They're heading towards the treeline to fend off B-Team. "Coast is clear," you say, poking back out and getting back on track.

The safehouse is ahead. It's just one of those generic Middle Eastern houses made from sandstone and some wood, with nothing much special about it.

"This is it," you say. "Carmine, tell them we're here."

Carmine nods. "Aye, sir," he switches on his radio and says a few words, but gets no response. "They're not responding, sir."

"Looks like we'll have to force our way in," says Reddington, gripping his M1014.

You nod. Looking at the house, there are several ways in.

Which do you choose?

[1] Shoot the hinges off the door
[2] Blow a hole in the wall
[3] Enter through the basement
[4] Grapple to the roof and enter from there

You turn to Reddington. "Red, get some C4 on the wall," you tell him. "We're gonna make a hole."

Reddington nods. "Got it," he takes out a charge and sets it on the wall and primes it. Your team stacks up.

"Blow it," you say.

"Breaching!" Reddington cries, squeezing the detonator. The charge explodes, blasting a hole into the wall. You lead your team in.

"SDFRGBSBO!" You cry out instead of going for the atrociously long name of the organisation you work for. Upon entering, you see that there are several dead terrorists on the ground, killed by the explosion. One of them is still alive, writhing in pain. You swiftly put a bullet in his head. "Clear."

You take point and head upstairs. A Taliban is there, but he is quickly dropped by your HK. There's a closed door at the end, and you head over to it and kick it open. The moment you do, your head is nearly blown off my a Taliban with a shotgun, but he has horrible accuracy, and misses by a mile. You drop to a knee and pull out your trusty Deagle and pull the trigger. The terrorist is shot in the chest and is launched across the room. "Clear."

Your team takes a while to search the place, but it's empty. "They're not here," says Carmine.

"We need to head over to West," you tell your team, before activating your radio. "DeShawn, found anyone?"

"No one here at East," DeShawn replies. "No evidence that they were even here. Damn! I just wanna pop a cap in those Taliban for making us search this whole place."

You frown, but there are still two safehouses the VIPs could still be hiding in. You switch back to your HK416. "Let's move."

The team heads back out the door this time instead of the gigantic hole. Evidently, however, the explosion attracted some Taliban, as several are heading your way. Now that the lights in the village are switched on and shit is on fire everywhere, they can see you. They shout something in Arabic and open fire with their AKs.

"Contact!" You yell as you duck behind some cover. Carmine and Reddington both do the same. A firefight erupts between the two sides.

Then you hear the sound of an engine, and a Toyota technical promptly rolls up in the middle of the street. It's got a Dushka mounted on the back and manned by a Taliban, and it opens fire on your position. You are pinned down by the heavy firepower.

"Damn!" You curse. You take a moment to peak out of cover, and you notice a few things. There are a couple of stacked IEDs where the Taliban are standing, the technical has a missile launcher mounted to its side, several oil barrels on the roof above the terrorists kept from rolling out by a few flimsy wooden planks, and a cache of munitions by a house.

An idea forms. "Radley!" You say into your radio. "See the Taliban? I need you to hit the..."

[1] "Stacked IEDs!"
[2] "Missile launcher!"
[3] "Wooden planks!"
[4] "Ammo cache!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back