• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Special Elite Black Ops Shooter Guy: Inaccurate Military Action Quest 2: Electric Boogaloo: This Time It's Personal: The Revenge: Freedom Reloaded

Other
Here
[RANDOMISED OUTCOME]

[3] "Wooden planks!"

"I need you to hit the wooden planks!" You cry. A moment later, you hear a sniper shot ring out. The planks holding the barrels splinters, allowing them to spill out. The conspicuously red barrels with a flammable symbol on it fall to the ground. A Taliban cries out in alarm, but it is too late.

The red barrels hit the ground, falling around each other. For a moment, nothing happens. They they all explode, setting off a chain reaction that sets off the other explosives in the area, creating a massive fireball that rips through the street and blows up the houses. The Taliban are reduced to chunks of red meat.

"Nice shot, Radley!" You compliment, getting out of cover. "Let's move."

You head past the flaming wreck of the technical and whatever's left of the Taliban. You encounter a few more terrorists along the way, but they are quickly dispatched.

Eventually, you make it to Safehouse West. A trio of guards are outside. You nod to your team. "Take 'em out."

While Carmine and Reddington raise their weapons, you raise your arm. The moment they fire, you deploy your grapple, penetrating the middle guard and dragging him to you. As he is flying through the air, you pull out your Desert Eagle and fire a few rounds. You then loose the hook, and the guard's body goes flying into the wall behind you.

You are now standing in front of the safehouse. "Carmine," You say to your radioman, who complies. However, there is still no reply. "Looks like we'll have to breach in here, too."

Like South, this house is similar, but it has no basement, leaving you with one less option. You've got no more C4, either, checking another option off.

How do you enter?

[1] Shoot the hinges off the door
[2] Bust down the window shutters
[3] FBI door kick
[4] Grapple to the roof and enter from there

[4] Grapple to the roof and enter from there

You turn to your team. "Take the door," you tell them. "I'm going by the roof."

The two nod. You raise your arm and shoot a cable to the roof and pull yourself up. The house was a convenient skylight just big enough for you to fit through. You spy a Taliban inside, currently in the process of hastily loading his gun. You radio your team, "Breach!"

You proceed to vault down the skylight, firing off a few rounds into the terrorist along the way.

An explosion suddenly rips through downstairs, and you hear wood splintering. You rush down to see that the door has been blown off, and Reddington is on the ground. "What the hell happened?"

"Door was rigged," says Carmine. "It blew when Red kicked it open."

You rush over to Reddington's side. He appears shaken, but not wounded. "You good?" You ask as you offer a hand.

Reddington groans, but nods. "Yeah, I'm good," he accepts your hand and gets back up, brushing some dust off himself.

The three of you head back inside, clearing the house. The VIPs are still nowhere to be seen. "They're not here, either," you frown. "That means they're either at North, or not here at all."

You radio the second team. "DeShawn, have you found them?"

There's the sound of heavy fighting on the other side. "We're outside North right now. Taliban's all over the place. Must be in here," he says. "Cornell's down, though. He got hit by a grenade."

You wince at that. "Tray?"

"Right behind me," DeShawn says, turning to the rookie. He takes down a Taliban with his VHS with extreme accuracy. DeShawn fires off a long burst from his SAW and downs the last few Taliban outside the house. "Let's move!"

He sprints out of cover, passing by the burning wreck of a technical he had taken out with his SMAW. The two stack up on the door, and DeShawn places a breaching charge. "Breaching!" He blows it, stepping inside. Tray expertly drops a pair of stunned Taliban with his rifle.

"I'll take upstairs," Tray says. DeShawn nods.

The two clear the house. DeShawn finds no one downstairs. "Dammit, where the fuck are they?" He grunts out in frustration. "They're supposed to be in here!"

"Hey, found them!" Tray calls from upstairs.

"Finally!" Says DeShawn. "'Bout time!" He heads upstairs to see Tray in front of a door. "They in there?"

Tray nods. "Yeah, I'm getting their ID signal coming from this room."

DeShawn nods. "Okay, here we go!" He kicks down the door.

But there is no one inside, aside from several discarded tags on the floor blinking on and off. "What the hell?" He cries. "Ain't nobody in here!"

He does not notice Tray pull out his Raging Bull and level it at his head with an unnerving grin. "There never was."

DeShawn whirls around in confusion. "Wha—"

He does not get to finish. Tray fires, putting a .44 Magnum round in his head which kills him instantly.

"DeShawn?" You ask, startled by the transmission abruptly cutting out. "DeShawn, are you there? Dammit!"

"What's going on?" Carmine asks.

"No idea," you tell him.

Meanwhile, Reddington is searching a room. He notices something covered by a tarp. Curiously, he lifts it.

He finds several IEDs underneath. They beep a few times.

Reddington's eyes widen. "Oh shit!" He cries. "BOMB!"

The stack goes off, killing him and blowing you and Carmine outside, along with a large amount of debris.

You cough, your ears ringing. Carmine is beside you, groaning.

You shakily get back to your feet and to Carmine, and say:

[1] "What the hell was that?"
[2] "Damn place was rigged!"
[3] "Fuck, Red's gone!"
[4] "On your feet, soldier!"

Last edited:

Here I am, this whole time, trusting Tray because how could he be a traitor?

You rush over to Carmine. "On your feet, soldier!" You yell, grabbing his arm and pulling him to his feet. "We are leaving!"

The house is now a flaming wreck, and so is the rest of the village. You wonder how everything went so wrong. It was supposed to be a simple mission: rescue the VIPs and get the hell out. Instead half your squad is gone, and you have a feeling DeShawn might be dead, too. Tray hasn't reported in.

You open a line to Command. "Command, this is Captain Guy," you begin. "Mission has been compromised. No sign of VIPs. Request abort, over."

"Affirmative. Sending Ospreys for exfil. ETA: fifteen mikes. You'll have to hold out until then. Over and out," is the response.

"Fifteen mikes?" Asks Carmine, skeptical as he grips his M4A2. "That's a damn week!"

"Shut your mouth, soldier!" You snap. "If you remember your training, you'll go home in one piece."

You thumb your radio. "DeShawn, do you copy?" You ask, but there is no response. "Tray? Are you there?"

No response, either.

"Damn!" You curse. "I got a bad feeling about this."

Radley comes over the radio. "Sir, Radley," he says. "Got multiple bad guys converging on your position. Two dozen foot mobiles at least, with technical support."

You mutter a silent curse. B-Team is falling back, which means you're on your own. That also means that the Taliban are now all focusing on you. "We're about to have company," you say. "We'll have to head over to the ridge. Evac will pick us up from there. Radley, cover us, and move when you can."

"Yes, sir."

The two of you begin to head over to the ridge. A group of Taliban meet you head-on, yelling something in Arabic. "دوی هلته دي! وژني یې!"

You and Carmine duck behind cover. You fire off a few shots with your rifle, and Carmine does the same. Carmine pops out of cover and fires, but he his hit and falls to the floor, gripping his shoulder.

"Carmine!" You cry in alarm.

"I'm okay, sir!" Carmine grunts. "Just a graze."

A Taliban suddenly jumps onto the waist-high wall you are using as over, pointing his AK at you with a crazed expression. You don't have enough time to raise your weapon.

before he can fire, he is shot in the head, and he falls. You glance to where the shot came from. It was from Radley's direction, the sniper still sniping enemies. "Great shot," you say. "I owe you a beer."

"Two beers, actually," comes the snappy response. "You still owe me for Azerbaijan."

A technical comes rolling up, but Radley quickly takes out the driver. The vehicle loses control and crashes into a wall, whereupon it explodes into a fireball. "Three now," says Radley.

"I think I deserve one too, sir," Carmine grunts as he gets back to his feet. "I just got shot."

Despite everything, you let out a chuckle. "Guess I'm treating the entire squad!" You laugh, then frown. "What's left of it."

You fire your rifle and drop the last few Taliban, and move on to the ridge. While moving, you hear the sound of chopping in the air. A helicopter is coming.

"That our evac?" Carmine asks, hopeful. "They're here sooner than I thought."

"Can't be," you say. "They're too soon."

You listen closer, and notice that the sound is much lower than an Osprey, or even a Black Hawk, for that matter. The sun is beginning to rise.

Then you see it. Silhouetted by the rising sun cresting the horizon a black shape comes into view past the mountains. It's not an Osprey, it's not a Black Hawk.

It's a Hind.

"Hind!" You cry out.

Carmine panics. "A HIND D?!" He cries. "What's a Russian gunship doing here?"

"Don't know!" You reply. "We gotta take it out!"

The Hind makes a pass, firing its autocannon and missiles at B-Team in the forest. The treeline is lit up by the explosions. As it flies past over head you notice that it looks more like a heavily-modified Hind more than anything else. It looks far more streamlined than a regular Hind, and has a ducted air fan as its tail rotor. It's also painted dark grey.

9beb596b28b44fa24628dc81775dac44.jpg

You glance around you, and manage to find a few things that might be of use. One of the dead Taliban has an RPG, there's a crate of Stingers by a house but you'll have to cross open road to get to it, and a ZU-23-2 autocannon is on the roof of a house. You can also try to ask Radley take a shot.

Which do you choose?

[1] RPG
[2] Stingers
[3] ZU-23-2
[4] Radley

Last edited:
[4] Radley was banned by the Geneva Convention 2, with extra hot sauce, we'll do great

PROLOGUE END
[RANDOMISED OUTCOME]

[2] Stingers

You glance at the Hind as it passes by overhead, then at the box of stingers. The road separates you, and Taliban are shooting wildly at your general direction. You take a breath. "Cover me!" You say to Carmine.

The radioman is surprised. "Where are you going?"

You don't answer. Instead, you pop out of cover and make a mad dash to the Stingers, avoiding enemy fire (which is pretty easy given their terrible accuracy). Carmine provides covering fire with his rifle.

You skid to a stop in front of the crate and pull out a Stinger and activate it, and take aim at the Hind. The helicopter is still turning to make a pass. Closing one eye you look down the sight. The launcher lets out a few beeps as it finds a lock, then changes to a steady tone as it locks on. You pull the trigger, and the missile streaks out towards the Hind.

However, the Hind releases flares, and the missile veers off-course and then harmlessly explodes. "Dammit!" You curse and throw the launcher on the ground.

"Sir, the Hind's making another pass," Radley informs. You look up to see the chopper turning around. It faces the sniper's direction. "Oh, shit, I think he sees me."

The Hind firing a missile at him is its reply. "Oh, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO—" Radley manages to scream before he and the house he's on are promptly disintegrated in a massive fireball.

"Radley!" You cry, distraught. As the Hind passes by overhead, you see a symbol painted on its side, one you thought you'd never see again.

It's a hand gripping a globe with a skull in the middle, painted blood red. It's the symbol of the Nemesis Brotherhood.

They really are back, and more powerful this time.

You turn to the ridge. It's the only way out now. That's where evac will pick you up. "Carmine! Get over here, now! We gotta go!"

Carmine nods and begins to sprint over to your location. However, he is suddenly riddled with bullets by the passing Hind, screaming as he falls to the ground, dead.

"Fuck..." You mutter. You look over the cliff edge. The river is at the bottom, but it's a long way down. You can jump, but there's no guarantee you'll make it. Evac will be here in a while, but you don't even know if you'll still be alive when it arrives.

You have to choose.

Unfortunately, the Hind makes that decision for you.

It fires a missile which impacts the rock and explodes. The ridge begins to crumble, and you lose your footing and fall. Gritting your teeth, you raise your arm and fire a grapple at the ground above. It connects, and you begin to pull yourself back.

But the Hind seems to notice. It fires a volley of rockets, most of which hit the buildings in the town. However, one strikes a parked technical in front of you and explodes. Shrapnel is thrown everywhere, and time seems to slow down as they all fly towards you.

You see a particularly large piece of razor-sharp piece of metal fly directly towards you, and can only watch as it slices straight through your grapple arm, right above your elbow.

You no longer have anything pulling you back up, and you fall, and fall, all the way down until you hit the icy-cold river down below and sink.

Everything slowly goes black. The last thing you see is your disembodied arm sinking to the bottom in front of you and trailing a cloud of red.

------------------------------------------------

You continue to slowly drift down the river for miles and miles, still unconscious. The opening titles appear around you.

CORROSION PRESENTS

A STAUNCHWINGMAN PRODUCTION

DIRECTED BY BICHAEL MAY

PRODUCED BY ACTIVISION

IN MEMORY
OF TELLTALE GAMES

JEREMY WELKKER

TERRY CREWS

RON PEARLMAN

SAMUELLE JACKSON

JWAYNE 'THE PEBBLE' DOHNSON

SYLVESTER STOGETHER

REANU KEEVES

WEN KATANABE

SANGRIAA JOHANSSON

WILLEM DAFRIEND

ROBERT UPEY JR.

SIMON PINN

MICHELLE RODRIEGAZ

AND A BUNCH OF OTHER ACTION MOVIE STARS

nFFa8JY.jpg

You finally wash up on the riverside miles away in the dead of night. You do not notice as a helicopter hovers overhead and shines its searchlight on your still form.

END: PROLOGUE

[GO TO NEXT PART]

Last edited:
You slowly come to, eyes fluttering open. You are met with blinding light, and you force them close again. You groan. Everything hurts, and your head is spinning, but you have to wake up.

You force open your eyes, and once they have adjusted to the light, you take a look at your surroundings.

You're lying in a hospital bed covered by a blanket, and you're hooked up to an IV drip. A heartrate monitor steadily beeps next to you. You take another look around, and realise that you're in a familiar room. It's the United States military Army Marines Navy SEAL Delta Force Recon Green Berets SWAT Black Ops' headquarter's infirmary.

It feels as if you haven't moved in months, and your throat feels dry as your sense of humour.

You bring your hands to your face to rub your head, but you can only feel one. Confused, you glance over to your left, and your eyes widen to see that it's just a stump.

Everything comes rushing back. The failed mission, the Hind attack, and your arm getting sliced off. And the return of the Nemesis Brotherhood.

The heartrate monitor spikes. A moment later, an attractive blonde nurse steps through the door. "Whoa, there, Captain," she says, calming you down. "You've been out for a while."

You groan and try to sit up, and say:

[1] "How... how long was I out?"
[2] "What happened?
[3] "How did I get here?"
[4] "Is my squad... you know..."

[1] "How... how long was I out?"

You turn to the nurse and say, "How... how long was I out?"

Another voice cuts in. "You've been in a coma for eight months," you turn to the door to see Doctor Sigmund Fleming. He's a famed doctor who was recruited to serve as head of medical research with the United States military Army Marines Navy SEAL Delta Force Recon Green Berets SWAT Black Ops. One of his most famous creations is a genetically engineered species of apple that could provide many times the amount of a regular apple and increase immunity to diseases significantly. "We weren't even sure you were going to wake up."

"Eight months..." you mutter. "That's eight months too long."

"It is," says Fleming, sighing. "Any longer and it's likely you would've had permanent neurological brain damage."

You shift to a more comfortable sitting position. "How did I get here?"

"We managed to recover you on the river bank thirty miles downstream," Fleming explains. "The cold water managed to lower your body temperature and slow your heart just enough to keep you from bleeding out. Unfortunately," he glances at the stump of your arm. "Your arm could not be recovered."

You unconsciously rub the stump, feeling some phantom pains, but you ignore it. "Is my squad... you know..."

The nurse and Fleming look to each other. "Your squad was wiped out," she says. Her nametag reads Elizabeth Valentine. "I'm sorry, but you're the only survivor."

You look downwards. Everyone is dead. Carmine, Reddington, Radley, even DeShawn. Except...

"What about Tray?" You ask.

"Tray was, unfortunately, a double agent," says Fleming. "None of us could have suspected it."

You clench your remaining fist and say:

[1] "Tray! It was him! He betrayed us!"
[2] "Tray... dammit. Should've seen it coming."
[3] "Tray? But why? I trusted him!"
[4] "Tray? Dammit, he played us like a damn fiddle!"

Last edited:
[4] "Tray? Dammit, he played us like a damn fiddle!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back