• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sparkys search thread

Mr. Sparks

Unavailable
Hola soy Dora! Just kidding I’m Dylan.. please don’t leave me yet. I have been role playing for about 3 years now so since I was 13 and a half ish.. yes I am a minor..
Oh and I’m a guy
I tend to do 1-3 paragraphs, depending on how many characters I am, but sometimes will revert to a few sentences when there is dialogue between characters. I don’t like controlling other people’s characters so I give them a chance to have their characters respond the way they like to. I am really big on grammar, when it comes to actual posts in the rp, but in ooc I tend to shorten like ‘u are so dumb’

I wasn’t actually calling the reader (which is no one) dumb because I’m usually not rude.

Fandoms

Fandoms I am into are

-Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
-BNHA
-Marvel
-D.C
-CreepyPasta
-Undertale (any of the universes but mostly just UT and underswap)
-Disney
-Backyardigans
-Peppa Pig
-Bee Movie (heh)
-Shrek
- Those really cute guys from Tik Tok..

Parings: I am into any pairings
MxM
FxF
MxF

I also enjoy making our own characters and plots

My limits: I learned the hard way that I have to say nothing involving poop or pee as a kink..

About my partner:

I really don’t care what they are like, just be nice and don’t disappear because oneguy I was role playing with disappeared and they haven’t been on since the 11th and I’m really worried. I could care less about the rp, I’m more worried about my partner. So if you’re going on vacation, or simply just not interested anymore, tell me so I don’t get scared.

Ok this is all I can think of...

- Dilly boi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back