• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern spark.

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)
spark.
introduction.

There's no real, detailed plot here. Instead our story focuses on a group of gifted, superhumans who band together for protection against those who wish them harm. As they stumble along the way there is no doubt they will run into trouble from various organizations or other superhumans. It's not an easy life but our group is doing their best to scrape by.

Our group got their powers due to genetics. They're second generation gifted. A company experimenting with harsh chemicals dumped them into the locals water which killed hundreds and altered many.

Due to the open nature of the plot, this will be a character driven roleplay. There will be random events or quests and plots pulled from characters backstories for more fun and drama.

rules.

I.Discord will be required. Plotting and chatting will be done there and roleplaying here.

II.As of right now, two character limit. The limit will be lifted if you are a contributing member of spark. One power per character. There can be exceptions but they would be very rare and also only available to contributing members. I'm not setting an age limit but I would love to not RP with a ton of teenaged characters. Real face claims are a must.

III.Keep all fighting and bullshitting in character. I get enough stress at work.

IV.Be able to post once or twice a week. More is definitely welcome. Two paragraph minimum although if it's a back and forth talking exchange to further a plot I'm not going to fuss over the minimum.

links.

discord.
character sheet.

Last edited:
come-play-with-us-the-shining.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back