• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Spam?

gutterpunkss

there's nothing you can do
So I know one of the rules is no spam, which includes posting multiple times in a forum/topic. My question is for the personal workshop. I'm planning to keep my characters there since I have detailed personalities and such written out. It'd be easiest to post each new one in a new reply to the topic, but would that be considered spam and deleted? I don't know if it counts since only you and staff can see it, but I don't want to unintentionally spam and have all my characters deleted.

If you want to post multiple threads in the PWS, you can do so, in there it wouldn't be spam since you're just using it for storage. However, you can always just create an OC thread and use the threadmark system, that is only a suggestion and not a requirement. :3

What's the threadmark system?
If you look at the bottom of a post (this may not show on the app) where you have options such as edit and report, there is an option called threadmark. Threadmarks are like in-thread bookmarks that you can label and then use a drop down menu to quickly move to that specific post within a thread.

Oooh I see now. Yeah, that's kind of what I meant. Not a new thread per character, but a new reply for each. So have one thread, and each reply to that thread is a character's info

Oooh I see now. Yeah, that's kind of what I meant. Not a new thread per character, but a new reply for each. So have one thread, and each reply to that thread is a character's info
Ah, well have at it :D I'll be marking this as answered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back