• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Survival Horror Search - AKA The Horror Time Forgot/What Lurks Beyond The Stars

So when's the CS sheet, rp, and all of that gonna be up, cause I'm an impatient prick!

Also Kloudy Kloudy dude, you make yourself an AI and I just so happen to be an engineer. We were destined to dick with each other, so don't be turning crazy or whatever XD

Lol, alrighty! xD I mean, I am just here to make sure none of you die and to preserve the human interest and life, so...

"Sir, do you require this spleen? It would be useful to the furtherment of human research."

*rips your body in half and takes your spleen*

This seems cool. So what I've read so far is that we're dealing with a parasitic monster on a ship right?

This seems cool. So what I've read so far is that we're dealing with a parasitic monster on a ship right?

Hey, sorry man but I think we're at our player limit and I don't think I can convince Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie to let you in. ;-;
Thanks for your interest though!

Yup, I should really edit the title ... anyway, concept stuff is all set now, I just have a ... like ... just a buttload of typing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back