• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Station

DeadlyEevee

DeadlyEevee
You the captain of a top of the line space station put in an unknown chunk of space staffed with a crew of your choosing. You can do almost anything you want out here, far from Earth. Wanna send out some crew members to explore nearby worlds? You can do that. Wanna send some crew to check out an asteroid? Also possible.
Not all things are cotton candies and rainbows. Viruses and alien diseases can returned to the ship and cause harm to the crew. Aliens may come out of no where and attack your station or sneak amount you.
—————————-

Hi. I hope you made it this far. It wouldn’t be hard. Anyway, I’m looking for a long term partner to role play with in a fantasy setting. I can to as many characters so that is not a problem.
Please contact me on Discord at DeadlyEevee #9071. I will accept any friend requests and answer any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back