• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Pirates

Jagson

One Thousand Club
The Galaxy is on fire. The system that has held the peace for a thousand years has unraveled. Governments from across the galaxy do battle leaving trails of destruction in their wake.

This is not that story

In the wake of the Second Galactic War governments aren't able to protect civilian convoys or even planets that where once heavily defended. This has lead to a new age of piracy throughout the Galaxy.

This is the story of one such pirate crew as they carve their way threw the galaxy. Seeking treasures and riches beyond their wildest dreams. Finding friends and enemies along the way

The Galaxy is on fire. The system that has held the peace for a thousand years has unraveled. Governments from across the galaxy do battle leaving trails of destruction in their wake.

This is not that story

In the wake of the Second Galactic War governments aren't able to protect civilian convoys or even planets that where once heavily defended. This has lead to a new age of piracy throughout the Galaxy.

This is the story of one such pirate crew as they carve their way threw the galaxy. Seeking treasures and riches beyond their wildest dreams. Finding friends and enemies along the way
Very interested!! :]

Character sheet

Lore page

Well this seems interesting. Reminds me of something I joined a long time ago. Put me down as interested. And before I get started on a CS, would it be alright if I brought in an alien species I designed earlier for another RP?

It seems interesting. I have a couple of questions.

Like the first person, would it be okay if I were to bring in an alien race I made up?

Two for the humans. Can you tell more about them? Do they have any differences among them besides being of three differing alliances? How exactly do these alliances of humanity differ from each other?

First yeah you can bring in an alien race you made up

Two they aren't separate they are one Alliance. Originally called the United Human Alliance as other races joined in they became simply known as The Alliance.

Just one for now. Once this gets going than however many you feel comfortable controlling

So it seems we're just waiting on two people to get their forms filled out? How's everyone doing with the weather? Warming up yet? Here it's meant to be 100% chance of rain tomorrow and cold with rain scattered throughout the rest of the week and into next week. Temperatures supposedly going to vary from what it looks like on my weather app on my phone.

Yeah waiting on those two. Plus give time for anyone else who might want to join.

The main thread will be up either tomorrow or Saturday

Weather is alright here. But knowing this place I expect it to rain at any moment.

Ugh that sucks about the potential for rain where you live. I just wish it would get warm and stay warm, especially in the mornings. It's still 20s-30s F here in the mornings. 50s F I think throughout the week here.

Well, maybe we'll get some more people interested in joining. If not, the unfilled positions can just be npcs or open for the time being.

I edited Andromeda a bit. I made her a descendant of Samus Aran from Metroid, cause IDK,I think she's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back