• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
That's understandable. I perfer it on there but I can make OOC thread on here if that's what everyone would perfer

Alright, a link to the character sheet is on the previous page.

Also I've been asked these questions twice so I'll restate it. Yes Aliens and robots are allowed.

Alright, a link to the character sheet is on the previous page.

Also I've been asked these questions twice so I'll restate it. Yes Aliens and robots are allowed.
Oh I've an idea of my own I wanted to throw your way, which may be interesting to think on, I was thinking the Helmsman could have some cerebral implant of sorts, allowing them control of the ship in question with more precision, it would also give them a greater amount of analysis of flight vectors, attack patterns, and so on. It would also give system updates and damage updates to them, allowing for better damage control in tight situations.

As mentioned, it's an idea that I thought would be pretty cool~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back