• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Pirates

Hey guys! I've never did a quest rp before but I thought it would be fun to do and help me become more creative. I have a few ideas for quest rp but I'm going to try out this story line first. Even though I'm pushing the story along I'll also like the people participating to give feed back and ideas on what direction the story can go. (More info on that later) Alright now down to the plot. I don't want to spoil much so I'm going to give a very vague paragraph. Thanks for reading and I hope you join this awesome adventure.

Three days is how long you've been locked in the this cell. No one has entered while you've been awake, but every morning someone will bring enough food to last you the entire day. From being in the cell you know only a few things. 1. You're on a space ship by the way it moves, 2. It's an older model ship by the creaking noises it makes, and 3. its not a government ship so you haven't been arrested. The question now is how did you get here? A door begins to creak open and someone begins to step inside. Well, guess you about to find out.

Hope you liked the sneak peek. If you're interested then tell me below and I will try to start up soon.

I like the vagueness. And the mystery. And the fact that it's a quest rp. And about everything to do with it. This could go somewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back