• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Space Pirates treasure

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
About me
I am a girl with many interests. I like to talk and ramble a lot.
I'm older than 18
My timezone is est
I can write anywhere from two paragraph's to sixteen a post. Depending if I'm really into it.
I love animals, sweets, and reading.

My Rules
18+ please, or at least understand that there's going to be some violence..
Be able to write more than a paragraph.
Please understand basic grammar, I don't want to have to decipher your post.
Talk to me, plot with me, make this a fun story for both of us!
No Mary/gary sue or power play!
Send me a gif of a dog (Preferably a husky, but any will do.)
Understand that I will be either using an anime picture or digital art pic for my character. You don't have to, you can use real, but I just find them odd.
Please tell me if you're going to be away for a long period of time!
Post at least a few times a week?
I only do M/F pairings
I will be playing the girl.
I don't mind doubling, I actually REALLY enjoy it!!
If doubling, try and keep post lengths similar.
Brainstorm with me! Let's create a fun world!!
Please tell me if something is bothering you about the rp, I want to make sure it's fun for the both of us!

Now, onto the idea!! (Kinda taken from the Solo movie~)

On a faraway planet called Lashiri, a harsh planet full of thieves and harsh climates. Populated by the worst of the bad and the forgotten. Orphans of war, and those who choose to have no home. A young girl tries to find a living for herself. She was a mere five years old at the time, trying her hand at pickpocketing after she saw some of the older orphans doing it.

She got caught many times, slapped around for touching someone's property. She needed to learn to be sneaky, but she didn't learn quick enough. As one day, as she tried to pick some man with a eyepatches pocket, he grabbed her and never let her go.
She became a slave. Not to the man, no, for his son. Who was about the same age as she was. She was to be someone to keep his son company on the long trips in the open space, as well as when his father and the crew of space pirates were out on missions.

An of course, the Captain thought she'd be a good asset for once she was older. She was a pretty little child after all.

Now, many years later. The Captain decided to step down. Falling quite ill and needing rest. The son is to step up. Will he be able to fill his fathers shoes? Will he be able to live up to the legendary Keane 'Silver-Eye' Whitewall? Or will he destroy the crew and all that they had built? What will happen with the new captain and his slave?

Space Pirate Captain x Captive

Last edited:
Hi, I am a 23 year old college student and I quite like your idea. I would be willing to to with you, but I’ve never really been comfortable with romance. I can do them though but the progression would be slow more than likely. Also I don’t mind playing the son as long as he isn’t nessecarily mean to the girl because I don’t really like relationships like that. Lastly I’ve never done a rp before so if I leave you with a part in the story that you feel you can’t go off of just let me know and I’ll try to wrap it up better. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back