• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I am sorry to inform everyone, but my schedule has changed and I'm not going to have enough time to give you guys an adequate roleplay. It'll probably still be something I do in the future, but not at this time. I'm sorry for letting you guys down, but I hope you find some great rp adventures on this site!!!

I am sorry to inform everyone, but my schedule has changed and I'm not going to have enough time to give you guys an adequate roleplay. It'll probably still be something I do in the future, but not at this time. I'm sorry for letting you guys down, but I hope you find some great rp adventures on this site!!!
Ah, it's fine !Bummed but life is life. Good luck!

no worries, it happens. I thank you for taking the time to assess your situation and telling us. A lot of GMs just string everyone along and then leave em hanging. So yeah, thank you. I mean that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back