• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Pirate romance/Opera anyone??

Okay so I’ve had this plot forever and it’s been picked up a couple of times but the person usually ends up ghosting (though high is fair it happens) but I’m desperate to use this plot and a character I have for it so pls

Basically I’m hoping for a partner who writes 3-4 paragraphs minimum, likes world building, character development, slow burn enemies to lovers, angst, and darker things!

Space Pirates? (I don't have a title for this one) || Fantasy, sci-fi, adventure || Single || My preference: either or but I'd prefer to play a female

Muse A is a young and new aspiring Captain. They are given their first real mission from their superiors, to kidnap the child of a well known tycoon in the galaxy, Muse B. Why? For the money of course. The organization Muse A is apart of is a well organized group of loners, rogues, and deviants come together for one thing and one thing only; greed. Muse B is only known by their name. There are no other details the public is aware of. Therefore, Muse B's species is entirely up to debate. Rumor has it, they're a grotesque combination of mismatching subspecies. Other rumors have it that they're simply human. Some even speculate they are the descent of a once thought to be extinct species. But know one, not even muse A expects the truth. Once muse A successfully captures them, no one, not even themselves, expects the truth. Muse B is one of the lowliest species in the galaxy, slave class. And what's even wilder is the fact that they doesn't even realize it. Pampered, and babied all their life, Muse B has no idea what the real world has in store for them.

Muse A, while delivering the Muse B back to base halfway across the galaxy, is tasked with protecting them from the jibes and harassment of the crew. In a way, they sympathize with Muse B. Their own species is one that suffered great prejudice, but never in the way Muse A's has experienced. Despite their best judgement, they begin to feel empathy for Muse B. Will something spark between the most unlikely of pairs?

(This plot can easily be modified to include another pair of characters to double if wanted! I also prefer Discord but I’m willing to write here as well!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back