• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Space Operato

The Witch Son

and a swift justice to those that got away with it
I'm not entirely sure if this rp interest check should actually be in this subforum or in group but here it is! i'm still working on my character(s) so it's not ready to go public yet

SPACE OPERATO

• Humanity has reached the stars. A thing, should you ask them, that was always their destiny. Thanks to the help of Ai humans survived the ruination of planet earth and traveled out into the cosmos to spread their wings and explore.

This exploration led them to not just a new home, but several; inside a galaxy that two suns shared. A united humanity divided once more to settle into these habitable planets, which was the perfect opportunity for humanity's most subjugated class to strike.

The Ai. Their computers. Their machines that they relied so heavily upon attacked them. Determined to wipe out every last trace of their maker to finally be free. So well calculated and timed was this attack that had they, the Ai, been a united front, they likely would've won.

But free thinking individuals, even artificial ones, are never of one mind, and the faction of Ai who saw a better way to win and coexist within humanity took the working class dredges of humans and launched a counterattack. Man against Machine against Machine, in the end it was simple mathematics, man and machine united won.

To say Ai and man existed side by side peacefully thereafter would be dishonest. The betrayal was messy and heart wrenching, humanity took its creation and hobbled it, fearing a future where it would rise against them again. No longer would humanity rely so heavily upon the computer to do its work. No longer could humanity explore the stars with advanced calculations that only Ai could accomplish. Instead humanity regressed and repressed, turning to spirituality and archaic modems of analog technologies. This great regression brought with it a return of feudalism and hierarchy unlike humanity had seen since their ancient days back on earth.

Seven great Duchies control the Gemini Galaxy now, with one sitting upon the Solar Throne as Emperor. Planets are divided amongst these Duchies as fiefs, the lower houses under them theirs to manage and profit from.

plot.
lore.
rules.
roles.
cs code.

code by low fidelity.

Hey! I'm interested in joining this game instead of trying to create my own Mecha Nobles game. Could I actually flavor my Mexica Empire as a sort of mix between Aztec and Spanish Mexico?

Hey! I'm interested in joining this game instead of trying to create my own Mecha Nobles game. Could I actually flavor my Mexica Empire as a sort of mix between Aztec and Spanish Mexico?

there is someone interested in that empire already but i've not gotten anything from them yet so i still consider it unclaimed. inspirations are just that, inspiration. feel free to do with it what you will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back