• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space of The Federation

ImaCreepYouOut

We're all Mad here.
"Thousands of years into the future
Humanity is gone.
Space is the only frontier left.
The galactic organization called The Federation now patrols all of space, much like a police or government.

As with every government, comes those who break the laws.
They are called Pirates.
Pirates take pride in their work, stealing, hijacking, and more.

In one deserted area of space, two ships happen by each other. One being a Pirate ship, the other Being a Federation Carrier. What more could the Pirates need?

The Pirate ship is much larger, and stronger than the other, but the Federation has more crew. How will it turn out? Will the Federation lose its cargo, and be taken with the Pirates? Will the Federation ship over power the Pirates, and continue on their way?"

Hello.
My name is Creep and I had this Idea left over from an old RP. I decided this would be fun to play. Not many rules, no sort of leader, and people can play as who they want, as long as there are no fighting.

Federation Roles:
Captain
2 pilots
2 co pilots
deckhands
3 weapon controllers
Mechanics
custodians
Cargo guards
Soldiers
2 Communication experts
Safety technitions