• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space 'Nam

Axel The Englishman

The Holy Crusader
Space 'Nam

Welcome to LA-556, Marine.

Or - as we call it - Space 'Nam, preferred by your fellow Marines that have been stationed here before you were even pulled out from the womb.

Now, we've had a little uprising with the colonists here recently. Calling themselves the United Front of Colonist Movements, they are. Kinda stupid.

I assume you're getting the memo that we've gotta clear them out. It's not gonna be easy, fighting in those dense jungles out there. But as Marines, it is our duty to put these insurgents down! Plus, you don't get a choice.

Ta-Ta!​

Depends.

Can I be the poetic, pacifistic outsider who stands, open-mouthed as countless "sub-humans" are blasted apart by my laughing compatriots? Doomed to be found hanged or beaten to death with socks full of sand for my intolerance to violence and physical exertion?

I am.

Though i hoped to get in at ground level, I appear to have missed the start?

Let me get up to speed with where you are and I will post a CS.

Do you have room for an assistant gunner? Carrying ammo might be all that Pvt Glenn Friendly is good for.

That's hilarious.

I'm sticking with Glenn. The character progression possibilities are endless.

Please link me to the story so I can 'ave a butchers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back