• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Space 'Nam: General Communications

Is there a page or something where I can get the general idea of the roleplay? Like story or plot or something. I can't seem to find the interest check.

The plot is what we make of it. It's how each participant shapes it during their posts. But for a basic summary, each of our characters is serving a Tour of Duty on a planet with rising Separatist ideologies.

The plot is what we make of it. It's how each participant shapes it during their posts. But for a basic summary, each of our characters is serving a Tour of Duty on a planet with rising Separatist ideologies.

Kinda like Nam in space?

Lol, okay I'll work on a character.

I worked together a simple character pretty fast.

I hope it fits but if not please tell me and I'll fix it.

Dammit. Visitation is an ass but I love my pa so I kinda had to. How should I post my catch up?

On second thought (and a rough decision) I think I'm gonna have to drop out of this one. With all the shit I'm caught in with other RP's and school and just life I need to cut some ties. Sorry, hope you guys have fun in this. Just have James get killed off.

On second thought (and a rough decision) I think I'm gonna have to drop out of this one. With all the shit I'm caught in with other RP's and school and just life I need to cut some ties. Sorry, hope you guys have fun in this. Just have James get killed off.

Let's just swap him in for Bubba, and pretend James never existed in the cosmic continuity...

Got late for me. Had to kip. Working late today, so if you don't want to wait for me, go ahead and puppet Glenn.

Will catch up on next post cycle.

I just want him to start feeling guilty, feverish and scratch the bite on the back of his neck some more.

So if y'all want to I can create a post with Anthoni and the men in his fire team coming to the rescue of fire team A.

As it appears it looks like more separatist are moving in on your position.

So perhaps you guys could radio in support in the form of Fire team B.
Then I can post first as Fire team leader and then everyone within Fireteam B can post afterwards, on board a chopper, coming to the aid of Fireteam A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back