• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Space Fae In Space Characters!

wickedlittlecritta

lord of misrule
Currently Hiring!

Sig and Kip need to fill most positions on the ship--each one will tell you he’s the captain though.

-mechanic
-pilot or navigator
-doctor/medic/hedgewitch something they don’t care. The ship has a med bay though
- heavy hitters
- weirdos
- cuties
- anyone with actual pirating experience
-hackers
- lock pickers
- anyone who wants to be a pirate and steal from the Seelie rich and sometimes the Unseelie rich?

Things we are not excited to see in applications:
  • Not fun​
  • Overpowered and not fun​
  • Vampires and werewolves​
Things we are excited to see:
  • This character is mildly useless and really fun and weird! (Sig and Kip are useless..mostly)​
  • This is overpowered and hysterical​
  • This is super creative!​
  • Mixed fae are chill and fun, just do it for fun not just for power perks. Remember humans are very rare.​
  • Weird interpretations of traditional mythology
When you've finished the application, post it in this thread!

Official Pirating Application:

Name:
How did your parents meet?:
How cute are you??:
Can you do a shoot?:
I only want to know about your magics if it’s good in a fight:
Have you ever died before, if so how did that go?:
If you had to vote for one of us for captain, who would you pick? :
How often do you cry on the floor? Do you require a dedicated crying floor, or will any floor do?:
Do you have any court affiliations:
On a scale of one to a shit ton how many bounties do you have on your head?:
Are you more wanted in seelie or unseelie space:
Favorite color:
Do you prefer payment in gold or bounty?:

The above application is seen in canon; the rest is for us!

Position:
Type of Fae:
Appearance:
Character Summary:
Inventory:​

IC|OOC|Character

Last edited:
“This looks good,” Sig said reading their crew application.

“You can’t ask if somebody is a brood parasite or not,” Kip complained, crossing the question off. “That’s racist.”

“Okay,” he said, “Fine. Then you can’t just ask. If someone is obnoxious. Who will answer yes?”

“I would?” Kip said.

Sig sighed. They couldn’t do worse than the time their old captain hired a banshee and all she did was scream for two weeks till they traded her back to a Seelie ship. Or the time they hired a were hound who only used dog shape to insist you throw a frisbee--or the other time they found a changeling in a box and he blew holes through the ship with his laser hands--the Good Ship Penelope still bore a big melty hole that served as a doorway into the kitchen as proof.

“Its whatever,” Siegfried said.

“I’ll take it off, fine,” Kip said.

Sig sat back in the booth and clicked through the interactive table and sent the application off into the crew finder database at Shelly’s Leg. He watched a fairy girl with moth wings do something fairly impressive on a pole and hoped at least someone applied. Then ordered a pizza.

Name: Kip Hekekia.

Position: Thinks he’s captain, more of a heavy-hitter

Type of Fae: Half kelpie, one quarter velociraptor, one quarter red cap. A mess.

Appearance: Short and all wiry muscle. Lots of curly black hair. Takes mostly after his mom, so he’s really cute and Hawai’ian/Japanese looking. Lots of freckles and body hair. Also a shapeshifter, so sometimes he’s a lanky black pony, or something else. Sometimes he has a feathery velociraptor tail and claws. Always has teeth.

Character Summary: A terrible mishmash of predatory fae, Kip ought to be a lot scarier than he is. Mostly he’s just the tiniest frat boy and interested in causing mischief more than any genuine harm. Very high energy. Likes to pounce on anything giving off distress signals. Eats raw meat. Sometimes likes to lounge around the ship shaped like a horse in inconvenient places. Will invite you to fight him if you complain. He’s the oldest of the five murder children and was the ringleader for a very long time, and is still trying to work out when he stopped. Was predominantly raised by his biological mother and Sig’s dad, and considers Sig’s mom something of a second mom. His bio dad was around but not really involved in the raising part, which was really best for everyone.

Inventory: 900 crop tops, 9,000 snap backs, a shit-eating grin, many many bottles of cheap nail polish, a big jar full of tongues.

Name: Siegfried McKay

Position: Captain

Type of Fae: Half Troll and Sidhe

Appearance: Tall and noodley and ginger. He doesn’t exactly scream half troll. Infact he looks more like a tall gangling high elf and he’ll use that to his advantage. He’s got some very dainty bottom fangs and his ears are best described as mouse-ish along with some stuby horn nubs. He keeps his hair long and like crop tops, combat boots and glitter.

Character Summary: Sig, like his mother and most trolls is an empath and has difficulties with verbal language. He is fluent in sign language and does well if ploddingly in english- his mother is very proud of him. He was the tall quiet one in a gaggle of small murder spawn and he is very patient with a high chaos tolerance. However, he is the straight man of his five much higher energy siblings and being an empath has spent most of his life sighing at them. His mother made sure to instill some good battle honor in him and he’s good with a blunt force weapon and not terrible with his hands when it comes to machines. His passion, however, is magic: Self taught out of a bunch of Unseelie high elf college books has left him with basic proficiency with Unseelie sigils. His proudest accomplishment really. He is particularly clever with their application when he tries.

Inventory: 999 crop tops, a high end makeup kit, a sonic hammer, A nice set of custom space troll armor so he won't die when thrown out an air lock, books, lots of them, Tom’s old magic books from college in particular, a big laser blaster, a necklace full of the teeth of his enemies.

Name: Pennelope

Position:
Ghost Drive

Type of Fae:
Harpy Ghost

Appearance:
Penny like most harpies is incredibly tall. Taller than most high elves at a staggering seven feet she is a gracile and serene. While usually mostly incorporeal her plumage is grey and her markings and crest reminiscent of a harpy eagle. She has bird legs for days and days and days. She wears what she was ceremonially entombed in- which was a flower crown and flowing silks and gold jewelry. If you leave flowers or other presents for her at her tomb she will wear them in her apparition.

Character Summary: Penny was voluntarily entombed in the space ship several thousand years ago during the last great space war between the Seelie and Unseelie. She has some very very strong political views due to this. Being a pirate ship was not the glorious afterlife she anticipated but it is entertaining. She is a mostly absent haunting, preferring to quietly watch her crew and only screech at them when they are making very poor decisions. Like most harpies she has telekinesis powers, which is helpful when you have two wings and no arms, but being dead and bound to spaceship has also bound her powers and she needs a living willing host to employ her power and navigate her ship through space without rocket fuel. She is a tremendously gifted telekenetic from a royal line and it’s sort of an anomaly that a ship of this caliber is in such dubious ownership- it must be because this is how she wants it to be. Her major down side is she demands a lot of respect, she was royalty after all. When they vote for captain she often attempts to vote twice. And if she doesn’t want to do a job- she’ll refuse to make the ship go. There are ways to force her but that gets nasty quick- you wouldn't want to make Her Grim angry. She’s prone to screeching if she’s angered and being a harpy that means this is one hell of a noise.

Inventory: The entirety of everything on the ship.

Name: The Grim

Position: Ghost Antivirus/weapons system

Type of Fae: Church Grim

Appearance: Small and scrawney, with long dark hair and freckles. Has a long tail like a cow, floppy goat ears, and cloven hooves. Wears a ram skull like a hat. Sometimes the eye sockets are on fire. Mostly they are not.

Character Summary: The Grim was purchased (along with a bonsai tree that may or may not have a spirit in it) a few years before Kip and Sig were born to keep Penny safe, and he is very good at his job. On the daily the crew doesn’t see much of him, and when he does show up he’s quiet, a little shy, and fairly easy to fluster. When Penny’s threatened he immediately switches to berserker rage mode. He can physically interact with living fae, and has been known to rip people’s hearts out. Just. Just be nice to Penny.

Inventory: He’s dead, he doesn’t need things.

here's hoping i did this right...

Name:
"Omar Nikoladze Bauldra, Niko works fine."
"Bingo night, popular event among Trekka marines"
How cute are you??:
"I'm am like big small cuddly bear."
Can you do a shoot?:
"Mama and Papa were marines..."
"I do metal things?"
"Eh?"
[slavic glaring]
How often do you cry on the floor? Do you require a dedicated crying floor, or will any floor do?:
[more slavic staring]
"Is that still a thing?"
"Parking tickets?"
"Look at me, I'm am wanted in all of the spaces."
Favorite color:
"Coffee"
"Ore and machinery is best."

STATS FOR NERDS

Position:
Leading (Read: old) Mechanic (Read: punches things until they work)

Type of Fae:
Trekka (here's a
The Trekka

Overview: The Trekka are fleet borne human-fae hybrids who were, for centuries interstellar nomads, only reintegrating with society at large in the last five decades. Trekka are nearly identical to normal fae, and are largely regarded as such, however there are small differences in their biology which sets them apart enough to be considered a subspecies.

Biology:

The digression in Trekka anatomy is a result of intentional modification vice natural evolution, in order to shape themselves into being better adapted to permanent occupancy in space, though despite this, these differences have become hereditary traits. As a result of the self-induced "evolution" Trekka are often referred to as a derived subspecies. Typically the variance of size and weight of most Trekka matches that of their contemporary counterparts. It has been noted that all Trekka seem to have a fair, or more accurately pale complexion, though this has been considered a result of lack of exposure to sunlight. Their skin contains chlorophyll and and therefore their diet and energy production is supplemented by the process of photosynthesis, this in turn results in a lower demand for oxygen and food (Trekka only eat about once a week). Minor differences in the brain exist among Trekka, primarily the absence of a pineal gland, and associated serotonin and melatonin presence within the body, this seems to have no affect the psyche of the Trekka though their sleep cycles are affected. Trekka only seem to sleep about once per month and for only about three to six hours.

The greatest and most apparent difference from humans is that Trekka children are born completely genderless, having no discernible genitalia, nor reproductive organs. This state of being agendered will persist well into adulthood, only terminating upon an individual finding a mate, at which point they will begin to manifest a set of either male or female reproductive traits, with their partner developing corresponding traits (in the case of a mating pair consisting of two Trekka). As a result of this mechanism, Trekka do not undergo any specific period of bodily development (i.e: puberty), and physical and mental development appear to progress at a linear rate, with cognitive and physical (in terms of size) maturation occurring at roughly the same time frame as fae.
to explain) (made using SCIENCE!)

Appearance:
What Bauldra lacks in height (being about five and one half feet tall) he more than makes up for in breadth, more closely resembling a unreasonably tall dwarf of fairy tale or a failed attempt to crossbreed a human being with a wall. Adding to his imposing (albeit somewhat short) stature is a long mane of coal black hair and a matching beard which, is braided with beads and trinkets. From behind Bauldra's pride and joy (his beard), glare a pair of steel colored eyes set in a chiseled and handsome face (assuming one can notice it behind the layers of hair and grease). He's also got a metal hand.

Character Summary:
Bauldra functions as the ship mechanic and engineer if something needs to be fabricated, he makes it, and if it's broken he fixes it. Maintenance and repair are Bauldra's specialty, but his previous experience as a torpedo marine also makes him fairly adept if not unorthodox at shipboard combat.
He has been on board a ship for the majority of his life, he's rarely made planet fall and generally tries to avoid disembarking as the outside scares him. Bauldra also doesn't really people very well due to a combination of cultural differences between him and pretty much everyone else, and the fact that he's a mechanic... they tend to be mean. Despite his odd and often bitter nature, Bauldra is a fantasic mechanic due to his innate ability to control metals (which most pace ships are made out of) this means that he is able to freely shape metal to suit his needs, it also has some use for self defense.

Inventory:
Lathes, Drill presses and other pieces of machinery... also a smol selection of electric guitars.

Brent-Hinds-Mastodon-Eu-odeio-heavy-metal-.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Darcey O'Donaghue (Dodo for short)
"...Parents?"
How cute are you??:
"I have no idea, I have never seen myself."
Can you do a shoot?:
"Do buckets of blood count?"
"Vehicles I ride tend to get a little fired up."
"I lost my head but since then I have watched many others die. Mine seems rather tame in comparison."
"We're all dying anyway."
"You imply that I have tear ducts, are they a requirement?"
"No, I do work for both."
"No one is ever glad to see me but that keeps them from paying money to do so."
"I'm not wanted anywhere."
Favorite color:
"Souls."
"Material goods are useless and will eventually rot away. But anything that helps me find my head..."

Position:
Pilot
Type of Fae:
Dullahan
The Dullahans are the caretakers of souls, who ride through the stars to find and collect the souls of the dead and dying. (No one knows what they do with them and the headless ain't talkin) Known for their tendencies to turn anything they travel into a fire spitting hellbeast, throwing blood at people and using bones as weapons. All Dullahan's are headless and the head and body acting symbiotically but are separate entities who do not take well to separation. They are killable, but will live eternally otherwise.
A headless Dullahan retains only sight and touch as they can see well everything. She doesn't hear, she sees sound, doesn't smell etc. But she can feel a dead/dying soul from miles away.
Appearance:
headless_horsewoman_commission_by_destinyfall-d5n6ntx.jpg

Character Summary:
A dullahan who lost her head. How? She has no clue. She kept all her memories in there. Now She wanders the stars, communicating mostly through sign language, arm waving and the the occasional booming word the echoes through the universe, driving fear into all that hear it. Cheerful but nihilistic, Dodo is very frank about how she thinks everything is pointless and how everyone will eventually die. Despite her constantly depressing worldview Dodo is a relentlessly cheerful person. She loves collecting souls, flying ships, riding her horse and throwing blood at people.
On the ship she is terrible for morale but a wonderful helmswoman if you ignore the ship catching on fire and screaming like a banshee.
Inventory

Name: Kaelyn (Kay-Lynn) Valaris

How did your parents meet?: Well in a sense one was creation the other creator and some of the parts of the creation drew the creators power and bam your very own Kaelyn bursts from a star.

How cute are you??: Cute? Well I seem to be attractive to others so I'd say I'm fairly cute...don't know what that has to do with piracy but whatever floats your goat.

Can you do a shoot?: Well if this isn't a whacky question yes I can shoot.....oh wait that's not the question? Oh A shoot? I mean sure...if that's what you want??

I only want to know about your magics if it’s good in a fight: My magics, well I know a lot of magic, part of my being but yeah they're good for combat you should see me in action...or not...I'm usually upset so it's not very safe.

Have you ever died before, if so how did that go?: well there was this one time I was positive I had died, talked to Erul about it and lord told me I had just learned to ascend..dunno it was unpleasant, not an experience I would recommend.

If you had to vote for one of us for captain, who would you pick? : the both of y'all U seem to be doing a good enough job together...why pick just one?

How often do you cry on the floor? Do you require a dedicated crying floor, or will any floor do?: I don't cry, nothing has ever upset me enough, so I don't believe I will.

Do you have any court affiliations: I'm a universal being I don't deal with those petty courts, and their laws don't mean much to me either.

On a scale of one to a shit ton how many bounties do you have on your head?: dunno how many would I have gotten for beating down some haughty diplomats?

Are you more wanted in seelie or unseelie space: Probably both got a little carried away in some fight and knocked a couple planets out of their orbits...I put them back but I don't think they want me running around freely anymore heheh not that they can stop me.

Favorite color: Hmmmm I'll get back to you on that one... First one I can think of is gold

Meh whichever one is more plentiful after the job. I'm trying to buy back a star system ya know.

Position: Heavy hitter

Type of Fae: Deva

Appearance: descended humanoid form
image.png

Ascendant fury form
image.jpeg

Character Summary: Kaelyn is a Deva,a not so rare form of being that is a part of the universe itself. Each being the personification of a certain aspect of the universe they are rather numerous serving as guardians to different ecosystems across the cosmos they defend the universe itself from malicious beings and even from rogue deva. Kaelyn is a Deva that embodies Magic, and is among the fiercest of his kind, being given the purpose of warrior and healer by their leader Erul. His purpose is apparently to uphold balance, as long as he is doing that he has free range to do what he wishes which means a lotta free time. He can sense magical forces big and small and is able to impart another with magical abilities for different durations of time from indefinite to a second. His exterior is goofy and carefree however his true nature is fairly serious, he holds this part of him within as well as his vast reserves of know,edge. Kaelyn most often will rise to the occasion in a time of need and share his great wisdom and seems to become a different person. Once everything dies down he's back to being his loose self.

Inventory:
About a months worth of clothing in a babe that alters it's inner dimensions. He has a few pieces of armor and enchanted objects of unknown origin that he keeps stashed away too. Finally along with armor Kaelyn carries his deva weaponry within the bag and will most commonly wield his Vetrivel (Spear of victory). The bag due to its value is always sealed tight on his person or hidden in a pocket dimension. He

(Kinda just let my imagination run wild with this one, let me know if there's more information you'd like or if something should be changed.)

Last edited:
4a2f9f576ddc44607fb985b70c8f73dc.jpg
[/img]

Name: Alfie Mae Boru
How did your parents meet?: "I don't remember, do I need to care?"
How cute are you??: "I have to be the cutest one here obviously. Are you blind!?"
Can you do a shoot?: "A shoot of liquor or a shoot of a ball? I can do both..."
I only want to know about your magics if it’s good in a fight: "We're often mistaken to be super magickal. We may not be super but fuck yeah, we're magickal. Just look at me. I can cause a person to go blind o-or cling on to them for infinity like a parasitic growth. Though I am a little poisonous, please don't stop touching me..."
Have you ever died before, if so how did that go?: "Does shedding count? It went fine I suppose."
If you had to vote for one of us for captain, who would you pick? : "I don't care just fly the damn thing!"
How often do you cry on the floor? Do you require a dedicated crying floor, or will any floor do?: "Do we have angry corners instead?"
Do you have any court affiliations: "Can't tell ye' bub. Sorry."
On a scale of one to a shit ton how many bounties do you have on your head?: "HAHAHA! Why do you think I am a pirate now? Are pirates suppose to be good!? NO! You got a problem with that? NO! I didn't think so."
Are you more wanted in seelie or unseelie space: "Seelie, but who's lookin'?"
Favorite color: "The color of poison..."
Do you prefer payment in gold or bounty?: "As long as it pays, I don't care."

Position: A Weirdo with Various of Talents
+Mainly Lockpicking if you can convince her.

Type of Fae: ---

Appearance: Alfie Mae's name should not be taken as a set gender in itself. Though it physically seems as a gender neutral being, Alfie considers themselves female. She is a midget standing at 3" 7' but will argue with you otherwise, and is covered in thorns. It is possible they are poisonous but no one has ever seen someone have a reaction from a prick. Alfie does not wear clothes and their sacred parts are covered in leafs that are growing from the body itself, along with a tail that looks a little unnatural. Along her body are deep engravings that go so deep that the look as if a black hole resides in her body. There is no telling what her body is made of or what is inside. Oh, and don't pick the fruit of her body, they taste like farts and will upset her too.

Character Summary: Highly Aggressive, Sarcastic and Probably an A*hole. Don't take it personally.

Inventory: Pocket full of "F**k You"

Last edited:
1268625794957.jpg
[/img]

Name: 'V'
How did your parents meet?: "I-I believed it was arranged in the courts. I'm not sure though..."
How cute are you??: "...[shyly looks away]"
Can you do a shoot?: "A what? I am not sure I understand what that is."
I only want to know about your magics if it’s good in a fight: "My capabilities are limited to what my parents once were. I mostly feed on dreams of others. I suppose if I tried real hard I can manipulate someone, but wouldn't that be mean?"
Have you ever died before, if so how did that go?: "I am not sure, I always feel so cold. Sometimes I feel that I am dead already.
If you had to vote for one of us for captain, who would you pick? : "Isn't that picking favorites? I don't want to hurt anyone..."
How often do you cry on the floor? Do you require a dedicated crying floor, or will any floor do?: "Wouldn't say I need my own floor....but reassurance would be nice."
Do you have any court affiliations: "Been with both courts under the peace union. It didn't work out."
On a scale of one to a shit ton how many bounties do you have on your head?: "I think I am pretty clean. Perhaps I could of done better things in the Unseelie and the blood spilt was an accident."
Are you more wanted in seelie or unseelie space: Neither
Favorite color: Pastel Colors
Do you prefer payment in gold or bounty?: "Oh we're getting paid? I just wanted to help..."

Position: Navigator
Type of Fae: Baku
Character Summary: A baku is a creature that devours dreams and nightmares. This can been seen good or evil but V specifically tries to remain in the righteous. Unfortunately she suffers from getting to closely attached to someone through their own dreams despite how they are treated when the victim is awake. This has been known to cause 'accidental' deaths and scars to others.​

Name: Ione [ie-O-nee] Kay Attaway

How did your parents meet?
"They've never been very forthcoming with details."

How cute are you??
"Nothing visually note-worthy, but I should hope my personality makes up for that."

Can you do a shoot?
Ione quizzically held up a shot glass of amber liquid to the light. She raised her electronic tablet in her other hand, revealing no phaser holster or sheathed weapon strapped to her side.

"Depends on what sort of fighting you mean? I can hold my own on a dreamscape, but outside of that, no."

Have you ever died before, if so how did that go?
"Ueh. Sometimes I kind of forget myself? Common condition for those in the underworld. Usually doesn't go on for more than a few days."

If you had to vote for one of us for captain, who would you pick?
"Whoever motivates the lot to work as a team, I should think they'd have my vote."

How often do you cry on the floor? Do you require a dedicated crying floor, or will any floor do?
"Myself? Not often. Although crying can be a perfectly healthy thing to do and is nothing to be ashamed of."

"Unseelie parentage and some neutral contacts, though they also lean Unseelie."

On a scale of one to a shit ton how many bounties do you have on your head?
"Do they still count if they're under a different name?"

"Ueh. Never touched on Seelie space much before."

Favorite color:
"Oh. Don't think I have one."

Do you prefer payment in gold or bounty?
"Either way! I know a few who can turn one into the other."

Position: supernatural psychologist; ritual healer

Type of Fae: Shade
Shades tend to fare poorly in telekinetic battles. Ione's field of interest negates this natural disadvantage, though she remains formally untrained.

Shades are weak against existential dread but unfazed by cosmic rays. They can also meld into any shadows present to reduce damage from physical attacks.

Ione has the ability to shape her form upon waking each day, but tends to keep to one to avoid losing her sense of self. Her form can also get hazy at the edges if she gets particularly engrossed in something. Usually ritual or research, in her case.

Appearance:
She's a stocky thing with deep brown skin and curly black hair. Her voice is what distinguishes her as female. It's difficult to pin down her age from a glance. Her usual mood is cheerful. She's learned that ones external expressions can become their internalized feelings, so when someone perfunctorily asks how she's doing, she can smile and genuinely say she's good.

Character Summary:
Some Underworld creatures take advantage of their natural stealth to become fighters. Ione has taken to researching the dream realm instead, finding it more interesting than physical space. She claims to be working on a thesis on psychological treatment for different supernaturals. A pirate ship provides a unique opportunity to meet the rarer sorts.

For the most part, she does well in the role of a compassionate and composed healer. For physical injuries, she uses rune circles to direct the injured one's will towards healing themselves and dives into their dreamscape to secure their consciousness if need be. Mind into matter.

Whether as professional psychologist or friend, she can offer a safe place to examine one's fears. But she could let them dwell on it longer than is healthy for her own benefit, as warrants out for one Calypso Cassatt suggest.

There are rare and unusual bounties to be had from the dream realms, if one can manage to excise them.

Inventory:
tailored grey bolero jacket; worn clothes in textured greys and russet brown; silver ear cuff
makeup kit
an electronic tablet with 'net access and a hidden encrypted folder
a physical copy of an illustrated anatomy book

Last edited:
Name: Bludflagg

How did your parents meet?: What are parents?
How cute are you??: Well I've always thought of my self as being fairly handsome.
Can you do a shoot?: OI'M DA SHOOTYEST AN' DA STABBYEST ORK AROUND!
I only want to know about your magics if it’s good in a fight: OI DON'T DO NONE O' THAT WIERD BOY STUFF
Have you ever died before, if so how did that go?: Actually, no I can't say that I have
If you had to vote for one of us for captain, who would you pick? : I'D PICK DA BIGGEST AN' DA STOMPYEST
How often do you cry on the floor? Do you require a dedicated crying floor, or will any floor do?: No, I'd like to think i'm fairly well adjusted.
Do you have any court affiliations: Alas, we proud Orks are not formally recognized by any established fae courts.
On a scale of one to a shit ton how many bounties do you have on your head?: ALL OF EM'!
Are you more wanted in seelie or unseelie space: BOF!
Favorite color: RED MAKES EM FASTAH'!!!
Do you prefer payment in gold or bounty?: OI WANTS TA BE PAID IN SPARKY BITZ!

Position: jack of (Orky) trades
Type of Fae: ORK
Appearance:

latest

Character Summary: Bluddflagg is large green and excitable, and like all Orkz, is often mistaken for being a thoughtless savage. Which...realistically could be further from the truth, but that doesn't stop Bludflagg from often being quite reasonable and eloquent, unless there's some good salvage or a fight around. Historically Bluddflagg spent most of his life as a pirate due to the tendency for Orkz to turn to criminal professions as a way to cope with the socio-economic bias that exists against them in civilized space, the bright side of all that is Bludflagg has a great deal of experience in piracy and other associated trades.
Inventory: Slugga (gun), Choppa (knife), Bitz (assorted junk)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back