• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space.Crime (Sci Fi Gang RP)

Moldie

Modpurger Edgelord
This is really just a relaunch of a previous attempt at creating an RP like this. So, as for the basics; This will be a far future cyberpunk RP spanning multiple solar systems in scale. The general plot is that we play a cast of characters who in the beginning of the RP band together to form a small gang, with the main goal of making money in the ever violent underground. We’ll begin small, perhaps boosting a few vehicles and maybe a couple of simple robberies. We can later move into the real game of complicated heist and competing with rival organizations. As we progress and make more money, we can afford our character more and more luxury, so although we might start our careers from some old low end dirty apartment, we could finish in a luxury mansion complete with every feature the future allows.

It isn’t necessary but it’s a plus if the characters have some form of specialization that can help the group, such as hacking or arms dealing. As usual, I will elaborate on everything from world building to story if this gains enough traction. This will also probably always be open, so players can jump in later as well!

I also want to note that i'm looking for people that can write well, use correct grammar and help the story advance.

I think I had made a character for the first attempt you had for this, I think I'll give it another shot if you don't mind?

Awesome. Is it all the same lore? I'm wondering if I should bring that particular character back or not

Sort of, you can have a look in the OOC. I've at least fleshed it out alot more. I think your character should fit right in though.

I remember you sending me a doc of the various gun manufacturers of the world from the older thread. Are those still around for this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back