• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space bandits! (Small group wanted)

Loud_and_proud

One Delta Ten Tango
Premise:
“A collar for each of your heads, handcuffs for each of your pair of hands, a code number for everyone of you and make sure to remember it, you, miserable convicts of The Intergalactic Prison of H’Ta’Ja – the worst outcome possible for the likes of you. Welcome to the most protected, well-hidden and watched over place in the Universe, never intruded and never escaped. You can now forget who you were and where you came from, ‘cause nobody cares. Just do your job and behave well and maybe – I repeat, maybe – you will survive another day.”

“We’ve all been here for too long. Dark narrow cells, tasteless food, exhausting work and the need to constantly keep an eye open for violent inmates ready to crush our skulls for their own entertainment – it drives you mad, doesn’t it? So slow you can almost feel each step bringing your consciousness to its verge. Well, damn. I’m getting all philosophical on you now. It’s just a pity I’ll never see my home planet again…”

“Break out? No, not a chance. The last time a guy tried he’s got a plasma blast in the back and died screamin’ like a seagull. You want that? No? Then shut up and find a better thing to do. Cut chess figures out of stone or somethin’…”

You don’t believe any of it. I can see it in your eyes – you’ve figured something out, you know their weakness, and you feel like you can totally do it, steal that damn spaceship and fly away from this rotten place. What you don’t know is, there are three other prisoners preparing an escape operation the same night, each on his own, and they all are aiming for that ship you want for yourself. It’s gonna be an awkward moment when y’all meet at the spaceport. Team up or die.

Wanted:
Three or more brave escapees to travel across the Universe and run away from intergalactic police together happily ever after. More precisely:
1. A pilot.
2. A navigator.
3. A mechanic.
4. A gunman/shooter – my own character.
They don’t necessarily have to be human. In fact, I’ll be much more excited to play with some unusual life-forms - aliens, cyborgs, mutants, pretty much anything. Your imagination is the limit.

Rules:
- Be literate.
- Create a unique, interesting character.
- Write at least one post in two days.
- Be yourself. Unless yourself is a douche. Then don’t be yourself.
- Of course, no OPs, no God-moding, no controlling others’ characters.

If you’re interested, please PM me.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, just reply to the thread.

More detailed information on the settings, as well as character sheets template, coming soon, but only if someone’s interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back