• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern South Side Rivalry

Lilith gave a small nod "Grew up on the south side until my teens, I mean I know who you are...but tell me about yourself." she said turning in her seat to look at him a bit more "I mean you can't just only be the son of Tony Pascal, surely there is more to you." she said walking her fingers up his arm some.

He snorted some. “No I’m not, I’m also the son of Verónica Pascal.” He chuckled. He hadn’t had to talk to someone like this in years. He was finding it extremely difficult.

Lilith gave a small laugh at his joke smiling some at him. She found it kinda cute at how awkward he was "Mmm and what kind of things do you like Mr. Pascal?" She asked sliding a little closer to him

“Thats a ridiculous question.” he muttered just watching the road while he drove, eventually pulling up at a restaurant with her. He was fairly quiet all through the meal and took her back to the now empty offices when they were done starting to take her to his

Lilith frowned softly and moved away from him. She had stayed quiet during the meal as well knowing he probably wouldn't have answered any of her questions. As they got to his office she bit her lip some and went over to his desk sitting down at the edge watching as he locked the door

He stepped over to her and started running his hands over her body again, being gentle and soft with her. Truth was he had missed having a softness in his life and he was hoping this would be it.

Lilith watched him and noticed how gentle he was being. It was different for her, she hadn't expect him to be soft and loving but she liked it. She lifted his chin noticing how he wouldnt look her in the eyes "Look at me.." she whispered before she pressed her lips to his and soon got down to business

He got off her when they were done and started getting dressed. “I’ll see you tomorrow. Bright and early. You’ll want to be careful over the next couple days.” He warned her “Theres a few things going down.” He explained, kissing her cheek and passing her clothes to her.

Lilith raised an eyebrow but nodded knowing to not ask questions "Yes sir." She said to him before she started to get dressed. Once she was ready she walked over and kissed him gently before walking out and leaving for the day.

Lilith woke up the next morning and did her usual routine. She made it to work on time suprised to see Pedro had already made it in. She sat down and got busy glancing at him as he walked in "Good Morning Mr.Pascal." she said sweetly to him.

Clayton woke up that morning to hear Carmen puking yet again. He sighed heavily and walked into the bathroom getting himself ready "Get Ricky to take you to the doctor, don't need you puking everyday." He muttered before throwing some cash at her for the visit and left without another word.

She frowned watching him go and just sat there quietly when she finished, she was worried that she might be pregnant but hoping that she just had a bug. She couldn’t think about bringing a child into this life yet. Not in their current position.

he held a hand up for her to hold on turning to show he was on the phone. “Come on Jacky boy, youre running out of time.... today or we come after you instead. You’ve been paid for a job so do the job.” He spat down the line then hung up and turned to her with a smile. “Morning miss Sanchez.” He smirked and winked at her

Ricky came in not too nuch later giving her a smile "Hey there, Clay told me to take you to see the doc." He said softly to her. He was always the softer spoken of the men so Clay made him be with Carmen because he knew he couldnt hurt a fly.

Lilith blushed lightly and smiled some "You're looking more brighter today, not all mopey." She teased giving a small laugh

She frowned and nodded, letting him take her down there in the car. “What’s going on Ricky? Clay won’t tell me anything, how bad is it all?” She frowned.

he chuckled some “Just in a better mood I guess.” He mumbled running a hand through his moustache.

Ricky gave a heavy sigh and shook his head some as he took her out "We're loosing this battle Carmen....I think you should get out of town for a bit. Go see your family, Im scared he'll kill you." He said truthfully giving another sigh "He is taking his anger out on us too."

Lilith smiled and gave a nod "Thats good to hear." She said watching him intently as he stayed there "Can I help you with anything? Because you standing there is a bit distracting." She said smirking over at him

She frowned sighing a little. “He’s been getting better again the past few days, I’m sure he’ll be fine with me.” She assured him quietly, spending no more than twenty minutes at the doctors office before coming out with some medication to take and a strict resting instruction, heading home to follow up on those orders.

he smiled some. “Tomorrow night... you and me, dinner out of town again. I’ll have a dress here for you.” He told her smiling some before heading to his office.

Clayton came home and sighed heavily seeing her on the couch "Hey....you okay?" He asked raising an eyebrow "I need my good suit, got a meeting tonight." He muttered

Lilith gave a bigger smile and nodded "Oh okay...I'll make sure I look nice." She said sending him a wink before he went off

She shook her head. “Just a bug.... it’s in your closet sweetheart. What time will you be home?” She asked him and frowned some going to get herself a glass of red wine and went to to back to the lounge again.

he was a lot easier to be around for everybody, including Michelle when she arrived at around lunch time to drop him off a sandwich, just waving her off rather thanyelling at her from her arrival to her departure.

Lilith noticed the brunette come in dressed to the nines in beautiful clothing. She wondered if that was his wife, if so she wondered what made him not want such a beautiful woman and what made him want her

Clayton nodded some and went to get his suit. He walked into the lounge about to ask where she had put his cufflinks but soon he bumped into something having not been paying attention and felt his torso become wet. He looked down and then to Carmen with an enraged glare seeing the red wine she had made all over his best suit "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK CARMEN?! CAN YOU NOT FUCKING SEE WHERE YOU ARE GOING?!" He yelled loudly

carmen saw the spill and just swallowed hard looking up at him and shaking her head spluttering out a hundred apologies at once but this was an expression she’d only seen twice before and the first time it was about Pedro and his men. This Clayton scared her.

Pedro leaned against the wall sighing heavily while he stared out at the city below him just shaking his head as he looked over to the south side. “I’m gonna take it.” He muttered.

Clayton glared starting to shake with anger not even hearing her apologies. He let his hands go for her throat as he choked her before he started in on her leaving her in a heap on the floor after.

Lilith walked in placing the mail on his desk before she walked over and stood beside him looking out at the city "It looks so nice from up here, you don't see how crumy it actually is." She said quietly

She screamed and cried the whole time begging him to stop but the house they lived in no one would hear her until she couldn’t breathe and she was just trying to stay awake when she heard the door slam, eventually passing out until she felt someone tapping her cheeks and calling her name.

he smirked a bit and turned to look at her. “You always enjoy sneaking up on people?” He asked her, lifting her chin and placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

Lilith kissed him back and smiled some "Mmm maybe, or I might just like sneaking up on you." She teased before she wrapped her arms around his neck "So dinner tomorrow huh? Where are you taking me?" She asked

Ricky came in to get Carmen out of the house so they could take out Clayton but went wide eyed when he found her "Carmen?! Shit!" He muttered slapping her cheeks lightly to try and wake her up. He soon picked her up carefully and took her to his car so he could get her out of there.

She groaned a bit and started coming around in the back of his car, trying to sit up a little. “Where.. where are we going?” She asked him softly, feeling the back of her head where there was a large bruise and bump forming.

he shook his head and chuckled. “If I told you it wouldn’t be a secret would it?” Be pointed out and let his hands rest on her hips. “You should go home. Get yourself back inside quickly. Tonight isn’t going to be very safe.” He warned her gently.

Lilith frowned softly pressing her forehead to his "Be careful..." she whispered to him before she leaned in and kissed him deeply "I'll see you tomorrow." She murmured before she reluctantly pulled away from him.

Ricky frowned some looking at her in his back seat "Rest okay? I'm taking you to a safe place." He said pulling up to her parents house and sighing heavily as he got her out banging on the door before he left her at the doorstep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back