• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern South Side Rivalry

Lilith smiled softly and ran her fingers through his hair as he slept next to her. She would miss this when his wife came back, this made her feel like she was truely all his. She gave a heavy sigh kissing the top of his head gently just thinking more about their relationship.

Clayton nodded some and kissed her again keeping close to her "I'm gonna get us back up there babe, we are going to get that son of a bitch." he muttered

She smiled some and kissed him back. “I know you will.” She murmured softly. It had been a rough adjustment for her for them to go from having all the money in the world to having barely anything left but once he was back on his feet she knew he would get them back to normal, sighing some as the tv turned to static and she pecked his cheek. “Let’s get to bed.” She murmured going and turning it off then helped him up to their room.

Lilith woke up in the morning hearing a door close downstairs but Pedro was still next to her. She quickly got up and hid herself as Ben walked into the room making her go wide eyed. She hadn't known that Ben knew this whole time about the affair, he wasn't Tommy's right hand man for nothing.

Clayton woke up in the morning to the smell of Bacon and smiled some. He made his way downstairs and wrapped his arms around Carmen from behind swaying with her a bit "So I've been thinking.....we aren't getting any younger maybe...maybe we could start a family sometime?" he said quietly having had a dream of them as a family with children.

Pedro frowned some. “What is it?!” He muttered. “Max doll you can come out.” He mumbled. “You better have good reason to be waking me up this fuckin early.” He muttered, sitting up and rubbing at his face.

carmen leaned back against him a little and sighed. “Maybe.... I’m not sure right now is the best time to start on that.” She pointed out andpecked his cheek. “You want coffee?”

Ben nodded some and gave a frown "Heard word about some business you might want to look into." he said before stepping out of the room.

Lilith frowned softly and came out quickly getting dressed knowing it was her time to leave "Do you want me to make breakfast or go?" she asked softly to him sighing softly

Clayton nodded in agreement "Not right now, but maybe in the next couple years." he said softly giving a smile "Mmm yeah that sounds great." he told her kissing the side of her head

“Good... it’s in the pot, mugs are in the cabinet.” She told him and sent him to get himself some coffee for once.

He frowned and stood up. “Hold on.” He mumbled, chucking clothes on and took off after Ben. “She’s still in the bedroom what’s going on?” He asked him knowing Ben wasn’t stupid enough to wake him up on a something might be happening.

Ben frowned more shaking his head some "Looks like Jacky boy is trying to step out on us...found a few discrepancies in the books, takin a little more than he should. I know you got the meetin today with him, thought you might need to know before hand." he explained quietly to him "And your wife has been callin too, said she was gonna be home earlier than expected."

Clayton nodded and went to make both of them a cup sighing heavily when he made a mess "Babe you got a towel?" he asked

She’d heard it happen and was already holding a tea towel out to him while she finished the eggs and bacon, getting it all plated up and sitting down with him.

He nodded. “Thank you...” he told him and went back to see max sighing a little and smiling at her. “Come on. Come in the car with me this morning, I’ll get Ben to take you home tonight.” He assured her.

Clayton took the towel and cleaned up glancing over at her as she finished up the food. He sat with her and gave a small sigh stroking her cheek gently "Why don't you go see your parents tonight yeah? I'm sure they wanna see you." he said quietly

Lilith nodded softly and gave a heavy sigh "Is she coming home early?" she asked quietly kissing him gently wrapping her arms around his neck gently

She smiled over at him. “I’m not leaving you on your own... come with me.” She suggested, glancing over at him hoping he would finally come home with her.

He just nodded with a sigh, swaying with her some. “Yes but I also have a lot of work to get done tonight. There’s been a situation.” He muttered.

Lilith gave a small nod before she let her hands slide to his ass giving it a small squeeze "Well then let me have some fun with you one last time before the day ends." she murmured with a smirk before skipping off to the bedroom

Clayton frowned shaking his head some "I don't.....I don't think thats such a good idea." He said quietly taking a deep breath. He felt ashamed lately of how he had treated her and the last thing he needed was to feel the hatred of her parents for what he had done

“Well I’m not leaving you on your own yet so either come with me or I don’t go.” She mumbled, rubbing at her face a little.

he sighed heavily going to collect her. “I have to get to this meeting Max, this is important.” He mumbled. “And it needs to be dealt with now.” He told her quietly and took her into his arms while they walked.

Lilith pouted but nodded some and walked with him "Alright fine, be careful okay?" She murmured softly to him before she kissed him lovingly

Clayton frowned but gave a small nod "Alright...I'll go." He said softly keeping her close to him. He knew she missed then, he could tell she wanted out of there

She nodded and rest her head on his shoulder, gently holding his hand and playing with his fingers. “You remember the first time you told me you were gonna make me your wife someday?” She smiled a little.

he smiled and pulled her in close. “Always am beautiful.” He murmured, opening the car door for her.

Lilith rode with him home smiling softly as she got there, thankful that no one was home "I guess I'll see you monday." She said softly before she kissed him gently and got out of the car

Clayton smiled some and nodded at her "Yeah I remember that....we had a nice dinner and I had had such a rough day...you were calming me no one else had...and thats when I knew." He admitted having not talked about his feelings like that to her in a long time

She smiled and held him close to her still, kissing the aide of his neck. “Mmm... we were much better at being a couple when we were talking properly.” She pointed out sitting with him for ages like that and eventually got up to go get ready to go home, getting in the car with Clayton to go over there.

Pedro got in to work frowning seeing his wife there sat on his desk. “What are you doing here?” He muttered.

Michelle frowned some looking at her husband as he came into his office "Thought I'd surprise you at work, however you weren't here." she mumbled tracing patterns on the desk. She had her suspicions that he was having an affair, she wouldn't care usually but her worry now was if he would leave her or not. She knew she couldn't handle loosing his money.

Clayton nodded some and gave a heavy sigh at her comment "Yeah we were." he said softly. As they got ready hours later he made sure he looked presentable before getting in the car and starting it up "Your sister ain't gonna kill me is she?" he asked giving a small chuckle

He frowned some. “No. I was having a lie in.” He muttered. “You complain when I’m at work late and now you’re complaining that I wasn’t at work.” He scoffed shaking his head.

carmen shook her head and held his hand while he drove, resting her head back against the seat. “You know I’ve been thinking... about what you said about having kids.... once you’re back on top... I want to start a family.” She told him quietly smiling some.

Michelle shook her head "No I'm not complaining, I was just wondering is all." she said before going over to him and wrapping her arms around his neck already smelling the other women's perfume on him "I just wanted to see you, maybe we could get some lunch if you're not too busy?" she asked biting her lip gently

Clayton squeezed her hand and smiled happily giving a small nod "Yeah? I like the sound of that." he said quietly before pulling up to her parent's place. He got out slowly with her going up to the door and knocking quietly

She smiled and slipped her arms around his waist while they stood at the door, waiting until she saw her sister open it and smiled at her. “We thought we’d pop over for some dinner.” She told her. “Are mom and dad home yet?” She asked, stepping inside with Clayton.

He shrugged a bit and lit a cigarette. “Since when do we spend time together outside of galas?” He muttered. “Remind me why we’re still married.” He muttered shaking his head some and looked up seeing John was being brought into his office. “You should go Michelle.” He muttered.

Michelle frowned more at his words taking a deep breath "I thought maybe we could try to repair this." she said softly before she looked over seeing John there. She nodded and quietly left to their home without another word

Lilith smiled wide seeing her sister and hugged her tight "Oh come in! Come in!" she said happily letting them both in giving Clayton a brief warning look before softening her face "They're not home just yet but I have already started preparing if you wanna help me out." she said happily before showing Clayton to the living room so he could watch their small TV.

She nodded and got him a beer then headed to the kitchen to help out with dinner. “Don’t. I know what you’re thinking and just don’t even go there.” She muttered. “You have no idea what we’ve been through. Be glad that you never will have to.” She muttered.

Pedro sighed heavily watching her go. It was now to late for that but her wanting to try again was making him feel ever so slightly guilty about his affair. Not enough for him to finish it though.

Lilith gave a heavy sigh but nodded respecting her sister's decision "I just hope he doesn't hurt you again." she says softly biting her lip at her mentioning not having to deal with that life. She pulled her hair back so it wouldn't get in the food not even noticing the marks Pedro had decided to leave on her skin in their time together.

John sat down and raised an eyebrow "Whats up Boss? You need me to handle someone?" he asked as he sat down. He had grown close to Pedro in their time together and in being close he had figured some of his short comings and used them to his advantage

Carmen pulled at her shirt and laughed some. “Oh and what’s this? This the new boyfriend of yours? You better put a scarf on or something before mom sees that.” She said, smirking as she ran off the moment they heard the door go and she walked off to greet her parents.

“I do need someone dealt with actually.... you’re gonna find it tricky though.... cause it’s you. I gotta say you almost had me but that’s why I get other people to look at my books in secret. So I can see when the people I’m supposed to trust are stealing from me.” He muttered.

Lilith gasped and blushed bright red before running off the get a scarf. She came back covered up and smiled at her parents and Carmen "Hey momma, we got dinner tonight okay?" she said happily kissing her cheek as well as her father's before she went back to helping Carmen "How is he doing? Getting better?" she asked

John went wide eyed shaking his head some "Pedro...its not like that I swear! I didn't take shit from you I swear! It was Ben! I saw what the fuck he was doin! He makes more than he gives!" he yelled trying to save himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back