Sour Girl

ʚ♡ɞ

Intro

Rules

Fandoms

Ourtro

• Sour's Search

I'm Batman

Hello there, as you see my name is Sour. I'm getting back into roleplay after a very long needed break, two years was a pretty long time but I'm ready to start roleplaying again. My writing may be a little rusty, but I'm very open to any help on how to improve my writing.

I honestly don't have many fandoms, currently, I only have two and I don't really expect to find many partners but I'm hoping I will find some that I can write my fandoms with. Don't just think there will only be two fandoms for this whole search, I will be adding more over time it just may take a while as I'm getting into new shows. I'm very bad at bing watching shows, so it always takes me a very long time to get far enough or to even finish whatever show I watch. For half of the shows I have wanted, I already know so many spoilers so If I'm not done with the show, you won't have to worry about saying anything that will ruin everything for me.

Currently, I am working, though it's only Friday through Sunday I do have a sick nephew I have to look over while my sister works. While I don't watch him all of the time because my parents love to spoil their grandbaby, so I do have a lot of free time when I'm not working or watching my nephew. My time is PST but I'm honestly willing to take any partner in any time zone, it's honestly not something that bothers me and I stay up pretty late so depending on where you are you will not really notice the difference. I'm not a very strict partner, I don't expect your writing to be perfect because I know not everyone is perfect when writing, but I do have some requirements that I'm looking for.

I'm not going to make this introduction post long because I know most people just hate reading something that is very long and something that just goes on and on. There are a couple of things that I would like for you to know about myself, not only that but I do have some expectations that I do have for my future partner. Again it's not going to be something that is huge, it's just a couple of things I'm looking for in your writing.

Intro

coded by weldherwings.

. . .

Hello there, as you see my name is Sour. I'm getting back into roleplay after a very long needed break, two years was a pretty long time but I'm ready to start roleplaying again. My writing may be a little rusty, but I'm very open to any help on how to improve my writing.

I honestly don't have many fandoms, currently, I only have two and I don't really expect to find many partners but I'm hoping I will find some that I can write my fandoms with. Don't just think there will only be two fandoms for this whole search, I will be adding more over time it just may take a while as I'm getting into new shows. I'm very bad at bing watching shows, so it always takes me a very long time to get far enough or to even finish whatever show I watch. For half of the shows I have wanted, I already know so many spoilers so If I'm not done with the show, you won't have to worry about saying anything that will ruin everything for me.

Currently, I am working, though it's only Friday through Sunday I do have a sick nephew I have to look over while my sister works. While I don't watch him all of the time because my parents love to spoil their grandbaby, so I do have a lot of free time when I'm not working or watching my nephew. My time is PST but I'm honestly willing to take any partner in any time zone, it's honestly not something that bothers me and I stay up pretty late so depending on where you are you will not really notice the difference. I'm not a very strict partner, I don't expect your writing to be perfect because I know not everyone is perfect when writing, but I do have some requirements that I'm looking for.

I'm not going to make this introduction post long because I know most people just hate reading something that is very long and something that just goes on and on. There are a couple of things that I would like for you to know about myself, not only that but I do have some expectations that I do have for my future partner. Again it's not going to be something that is huge, it's just a couple of things I'm looking for in your writing.

. . .

ABOUT ME

🍋 I said this before but if you missed it, my time zone is PST

🍋 Currently, I'm working Fridays through Sundays

🍋 My post are usually 5 to 3 paragraphs, I do try and write as much as I can

🍋 I'm happy to write on Discord or on-site, whichever you prefer

🍋 If we are writing on-site, I can do PMs or Thread

🍋 All of the OCs that I share a made by myself, as well as plots that I may have in mind

🍋 Love romance in my roleplays, I'm not really one for platonic stories. Romance does not have to be the main focus of our roleplay but I would still like to have it involved, also I'm perfectly fine with platonic relationships in my roleplays BUT I still would like some romance.

🍋 I don't normally code but as I do work on it, I may use them in replies but for now, I will not be using them.

🍋 Personally, I'm huge on visuals, I feel that it helps me better show whatever I'm trying to tell whoever I'm writing with. I also love to use gifs, mood boards, playlists, and much more, so I may involve them, if that's something that bothers you please tell me and I will refrain from doing it.

🍋 Ghosting free! I don't personally ghost, I find it to be very rube and very inconsiderate. So if I don't like our roleplay then I will just tell you, I'm happy to start something new if that is something that you would like

🍋 I only do OC x Canon, that is because it's adding our own little touch to the fandom and we can make things go however they want. Now I don't normally do everything by the books because that's just the boring way of writing a fandom.

🍋 I'm very LGBTQ+ friendly, I only do MxF for my side but I'm more than happy to do any pairing for your said.

🍋 If I don't reply within the day you are more than welcome to poke me, sometimes I forget to reply to people so I just need a little reminder.

. . .
ABOUT YOU

🍋 Please be able to write one paragraph or more, I'm honestly not picky about how much you write but personally, I think that one-liners don't go anywhere and it's hard to have fun when the story is not moving on as it should.

🍋 No ghosting, it's just something that is very rude. I know that life can get busy but leaving in the middle, beginning, or end of a roleplay is just rube, not ends might not matter as much but it's still nice to finish a roleplay. Hell, I haven't even had a roleplay that I have finished yet.

🍋 If it is possible please be active, I like to have partners who are pretty active but I know that life can get in the way of writing times. So if something comes up and you have to be gone for a while, please tell me just so I know to put that roleplay on hold until you get back.

🍋 OOC chatting is welcome! I love chatting with who I'm writing with, if you want to send me funny memes, videos, etc then please go right ahead.

🍋 If you're having a problem with our roleplay please let me know, I want you to enjoy yourself and be comfortable with whatever we are writing.

. . .

FANDOMS

SUPERNATURAL
I LOVE this show so much, I started watching it a while ago but I haven't finished it yet. I'm slow at watching shows, I just don't have time to just sit down and watch it for hours straight, I mean I wish but I don't. I'm currently paused on season six, I can't remember the episode but we can talk about it when it comes time.

Looking For: Dean Winchester

Can Play: Almost anyone, but I'm best at Sam

. . .

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
This show is really good, I'm honestly loving it so far. Though the only thing that is keeping me from watching it is Elena, I know that sounds stupid but I can't take any more of the whining and having it all be about her. I do plan on picking up the show once more when I do have the time. Though I know everything about the later season so it really does not matter if I have finished the show or not.

Looking For: Damon, Elijah, Klaus

Can Play: Almost anyone, have yet to do this one!

. . .
Alright, my wonderful sour children, this is the end of my thread, now I know this is a pretty crappy thread but hey it has been a while and this is my first time using code so it's a bit messy. But once I learn how to code better I will come back to this thread to update everything. I really do hope to hear from you, if not then thank you so much for looking, I hope you have a very pleasant rest of your day, evening, night, whenever ever you are!

Lot's Of Love, Sour 🍋

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread