• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Here we are!

We have some slots to fill, plenty of roles to be had! Welcome to any who are interested. Feel free to ask any questions you want to.

This closes tomorrow! Get on board with it! Character sheets don’t close for another week, but I need to know who’s interested.

It’s a new month, new joins, new interest. Here we go

I'm glad you're still open! I'm interested! My favorite sweet is a hard one, but I really like snickerdoodles. I don't usually eat sour things, but sometimes I like sour bubblegum, which also sort of counts as sweet.

I'm glad you're still open! I'm interested! My favorite sweet is a hard one, but I really like snickerdoodles. I don't usually eat sour things, but sometimes I like sour bubblegum, which also sort of counts as sweet.
Sorry for the late reply. You can go ahead and make a character if you want.

What if there was a flavor that was in-between, like tofu or something bland
Something that didn't side with either, but could aid either one depending on the current event or situation

What if there was a flavor that was in-between, like tofu or something bland
Something that didn't side with either, but could aid either one depending on the current event or situation
Tofu and rice....I never thought about that. Sure. Although, you might have to specify on your character sheet as to which side your character was born to. Ex. Sweet Tofu, Sour Rice

Tofu and rice....I never thought about that. Sure. Although, you might have to specify on your character sheet as to which side your character was born to. Ex. Sweet Tofu, Sour Rice
Makes sense, makes sense
Also, do we need to write a short paragraph for each post?

Makes sense, makes sense
Also, do we need to write a short paragraph for each post?
A short paragraph will do. I’m not expecting novella length posts, but one-liners aren’t good either. A short descriptive post will be acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back