• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Due to (not high?) interest, I will be allowing you to make more than one character.

Ask for permission before making a Candy, Lemon, Pepper, or formerly-Sweet character.

One late check to see if any night owls have any interest!

I want to bump again but I don’t want to get poked by admin-

I updated to include the plot! Hopefully this’ll draw more interest

Well, this sounds interesting. So um, apologies if this is a dumb question, but, are the characters humans, or sentient foods? I'm interesting in the RP either way, just wanted to know to make sure.

Also, how many characters maximum per player?

Oh yeah, almost forgot!

Favorite sweet food: Ice cream, specially vanilla or cookies and cream, with Chocolate chip cookies (Chips Ahoy specially) as second place.

Favorite sour food: Pineapple. One of my favorite fruits overall, though my other favorite fruits are mostly sweet.

Well, this sounds interesting. So um, apologies if this is a dumb question, but, are the characters humans, or sentient foods? I'm interesting in the RP either way, just wanted to know to make sure.

Also, how many characters maximum per player?

Oh yeah, almost forgot!

Favorite sweet food: Ice cream, specially vanilla or cookies and cream, with Chocolate chip cookies (Chips Ahoy specially) as second place.

Favorite sour food: Pineapple. One of my favorite fruits overall, though my other favorite fruits are mostly sweet.
The characters are humans, it’s not a dumb question. And I’m saying a maximum of three characters per person, and I have limited spots for Candy, Lemon, and Pepper characters.

The characters are humans, it’s not a dumb question. And I’m saying a maximum of three characters per person, and I have limited spots for Candy, Lemon, and Pepper characters.
Ok, thanks for clarifying that for me. I'll probably grab all three character slots then, I think I'll actually not play any of the special roles that you've set limits for. I'm already thinking of playing a Pastry and a Frosting, perhaps a Sourdough as well. I'll see what I can come up with. There's already ideas in my mind.

Ok, thanks for clarifying that for me. I'll probably grab all three character slots then, I think I'll actually not play any of the special roles that you've set limits for. I'm already thinking of playing a Pastry and a Frosting, perhaps a Sourdough as well. I'll see what I can come up with. There's already ideas in my mind.
Huzzah! I definitely need some Sweet characters

Huzzah! I definitely need some Sweet characters
Excellent. In that case I'll go ahead and have at least two of my characters be sweet characters. I'll check out the CS thread to see what everyone else has made so far so I can have an idea of what to do for mine. Also, I've added the favorite sweet food and favorite sour food in my first comment, since I only realized I hadn't written that yet by the time I already pressed Post reply.

Excellent. In that case I'll go ahead and have at least two of my characters be sweet characters. I'll check out the CS thread to see what everyone else has made so far so I can have an idea of what to do for mine. Also, I've added the favorite sweet food and favorite sour food in my first comment, since I only realized I hadn't written that yet by the time I already pressed Post reply.
It’s alright, I got them. Pineapple is good, hehe, and also a meme.

It’s alright, I got them. Pineapple is good, hehe, and also a meme.
Pineapple is easily my favorite sour fruit, and also happens to be the home of the main character of my favorite childhood cartoon as well.

Also, I see that the character sheet includes faceclaim. Do you think there's a chance I could post mine without a picture, and instead go for a physical description of my characters? I usually don't like using faceclaims, and generally never use them. I promise a detailed physical description instead. Would that be ok?

For any future players:
If you write descriptively enough, you are not required to have a faceclaim. But, if you do not, I will have to ask you for a realistic or drawn faceclaim for your character(s).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back