• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In a world where people are defined by flavors, it’s hard not to be a little bitter. The sweet flavors rule the world, like royalty. The sour and bitter flavors are disrespected and even thrown in jail for revealing their flavor. The only catch is: sweets can disguise themselves as sours. Lemons and limes, black coffee and cocoa beans. If it’s bitter, hide it.

The prejudice and the problems have existed for years. But it may finally be coming to a close. The Sweets are coming closer to a complete annihilation of the Sours. The Sours are still struggling with their fight for fairness and equality. Either way, one side is going to lose. Who it is, is up to you.
————————————————​
Okay, so I know I probably didn’t explain it well but:
1. People are flavors
2. There are two main flavors, sweet and sour
3. Bitter and spicy also fit in with sour
4. Sweets are the royalty of society, even the majority of society is sweet
5. Sours are the minority, mistreated for their flavor

And then, the food groups:
The Sweets
Candies-
Kings and queens, the top of the food chain. Most are rich and entitled, treating everyone else like dirt. Only hang out with Pastries.
Pastries-
One step down from Candies. Loyal only to the Sweets and fiercely protective. Can often be seen trailing behind Candies as guards or close friends.
Frostings-
The middle class Sweets. Frostings run small businesses, do errands for Pastries, and try not to get on anyone’s bad side.
Breads-
The nearly-false Sweets of society. Most don’t survive being a Sweet, and many former Breads are now Sourdoughs (see below). Breads are seen as lower class and unworthy of Candies’ and Pastries’ attention.

The Sours
Lemons-
Top-tier Sours. Unlike Candies, Lemons do not rule over the Sours, instead serve as examples or good leaders. They are known to be relatively friendly but pessimistic. They hang out with all types of Sours, mingling and spreading a hit of hope for their kind. The rarest type of Sour.
Limes-
Similar to Pastries, being fiercely loyal and protective of Lemons. They act sort of as guard dogs for the Sours, stationed at the borders of Bitter Town and Sour City.
Sourdoughs-
The sweetest-Sours. Formerly Breads or just born different, Sourdoughs are pillars of Sour society. They manage food, healthcare, and are commonly found babysitting Sour children. Sourdoughs are good friends to have, as they are kind, caring, and empathetic.
Peppers-
By far the most flamboyant of the Sours. Peppers are known for their fashionista/diva personalities and can be seen taunting Sweets. Peppers are small in number, being one of the rarest types of Sour, next to Lemons of course.
Coffees-
These are the mildest Sours. Coffees are pretty halfhearted about everything, except for the Sours’ cause. They are known to be indecisive and a bit greedy, but overall are good.​

I understand that was a lot. If you read this far, comment favorite sweet treat and sour food!

Last edited:
super interested in this!! ( my favorite sweet is brownies and my favorite sour food... mmm, sour candy? )

super interested in this!! ( my favorite sweet is brownies and my favorite sour food... mmm, sour candy? )
Why hello there, sour candy and brownies are great. I will have an OOC up soon, so you can ask me any questions you have.

We are still looking! I will keep this open until Valentine’s Day (February 14th) and leave the CS open until February 21st. If you have any questions, feel free to post in the OOC!

my favourite sweet food is by far strawberry ice cream, and sour would be grapefruit

so uhm....might i ask how people have flavours in this universe, before i say how interested in the roleplay i am?

my favourite sweet food is by far strawberry ice cream, and sour would be grapefruit

so uhm....might i ask how people have flavours in this universe, before i say how interested in the roleplay i am?
It’s been part of the universe forever, just like ethnicity and gender. You’re born with a flavor, but it only begins to show over time. And if you’re a Sweet, you can change this flavor to something different. If you’re a Sour, you can dampen your flavor or try to make it sweeter.

It’s been part of the universe forever, just like ethnicity and gender. You’re born with a flavor, but it only begins to show over time. And if you’re a Sweet, you can change this flavor to something different. If you’re a Sour, you can dampen your flavor or try to make it sweeter.
irritated.png
so youre not going to answer my question?

did i say how or why? you answered the one i didnt ask.
Oh. It’s more of a presentation in personality and style I guess. The information in the thread post pretty much explains it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back