• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doctor Who: The Sound of Drums

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Doctor Who

• "I could be so much more! So much more! But this is what I get. My reward."

Welcome to the Doctor Who search. Couple things right off the bat: this will be with an "OC" (future) Doctor, and an OC (future) Master. My Doctor will be male, I do not enjoy playing a female Doctor. These will be parallel stories that will eventually combine, of the Doctor and the Master, and their companions, post "End of Time", and ignoring Missy.

Why are we ignoring Missy?

Because we're ignoring everything with Clara - not because the character herself is bad. I mostly dislike how Moffatt used her to rewrite the Doctor's history and other shenanigans. So 12th never existed. Missy never existed. So if you're attached to those things, or the plots involving Clara, I am not the RPer for you. If you must RP across from 10th Doctor, I'm not the RPer for you.

Yes, I do have ideas for how the Doctor regenerated (River Song gave him more lives when she spent all of hers saving him). I plan to be playing the "12th" Doctor, who will be a ginger at last.

With that stuff aside, I have a couple of plot ideas here, so let's dig in!

Also, when you're making a Master character, please be prepared to answer these questions:

1. Are the drums present? If they aren't, how are they absent?
    2. How did the Master escape from Gallifrey?
    3. How is the Master traveling? Or is the Master looking for a way to travel?
    4. The Master's goals?
    5. And be prepared to discuss the companion - I have a few ideas, but since the Master sort of picks who comes with, we'll want to discuss it and make sure it seems like they'll get on well enough, or that there's a reason for the Companion to be there.

So please, take a look at what I have to offer! Also, please read my rules, there is a code in there! This isn't to trick anyone, I just want to make sure we'll be compatible.

Last edited:
This sounds so cool! I'd Be happy to give playing the master a shot, I've never done that before. Just warning you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back