• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sound and Fury (A Dark Fantasy Roleplay)

I awake to see the party has already started, and a slew of posts are up. Nice.
Just a heads up, I'm getting some teeth pulled out of my skull today, so I'm gonna be slow to respond. Just assume Taliesin is passed out hungover, underneath one of the tables in the dinning hall, goblet of wine clenched tightly in his fist.

Going off now so let's just pretend Kian, alone and abandoned by Ruriko :closedeyescryingfrown: (jk) has now fucked off somewhere in the castle lol

Sure, I was thinking that too, but I won't be posting for a while so if you want to move on then no need to wait

Croaker Croaker I didnt even realize you were a part of the roleplay until I read your post about the teeth pulling. I thought I was being fucking stalked lol when I saw that you'd liked like 100% of my posts. I really appreciate the enthusiam though, as I suck at typing at paragraphs and could really fit it just one or two per post.

Ayy, that sounds fine to me. I'm drugged up with a fistful of pain meds, so bare with me while I attempt to write a reasonable post.

Alright, I managed a post. Hopefully it doesn't sound like the drug addled rantings of a mad man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back