Soul's Longing

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Kiba woke up yawning, he glanced over at his pack. Today was the day he and Feral would leave the pack and start their own lives. They had the alpha's approval and they were both really excited to find a new life for themselves. Feral woke up and glanced over at Kiba, he stood shaking his coat. "I see someone is up early." Kiba turned, "Oh hey sorry Feral, did I wake you?" The big black wolf turned his red eyes to Kiba, "No I'm just as excited as you to get out of here and find a new life."

20161204_224235-BlendCollage.jpg

@Shadows.Whisper here we go))

Last edited by a moderator:
 It was a beautiful day; the perfect day for a hunt which is Exactly what Lilith Was doing. Her large White wolf ran through the trees and the brush, smelling out a deer to track and hunt. She'd hunted in these woods since her girlhood, having been born a lycanthrope thanks to her intrepid Father, She was on her own and Hadn't seen her mother in years but she didn't mind her solitude, even the nearby pack let her be but loneliness crept at her at times. 

Running through the trees she tagged the deer to get the scent of it's blood before stopping near the lake by the local pack, the wolf Sniffing the air before the sound of bones breaking and sinew popping filled the air around the wolf as it changed shape, first from wolf to frightenin were, half beast and half man before it took on the form of a small Young woman who looked barely into her teens with tri-colored eyes and hair as white as her Wolf fur...which it actually was when she shifted. Running her hands through her hair as she panted for breath she knelt by the waters and drank, wondering what fate would bring her today.

received_10206252051939585.jpeg

As Feral and Kiba stood just outside of the den they both heard the sound of bones popping. "Let's go check it out." Kiba nodded and took off towards the sound. Both he and Feral moved silently through the woods as they had been taught. Kiba came to a stop his eyes landing on a girl with white hair leaning over and drinking from a small stream that ran through the lands. She was beautiful even if he couldn't see her face he didn't have to. Feral stopped as well, the girls scent found its way to his nose and pulled at him. He whined slightly unsure as to why this were girl made his heart ache.

Isabelle Froze As the wind brought her the scent of two males watching. With a growl rumbling in her throat she turned, her hands covering her nude body as she glared at both the man and wolf. Her inner wolf stirring as Feral looked at her, curious as her wolf never was enticed by any. She usually managed to avoid her heat cycles thanks to that. But for some reason Feral drew her wolf's eye. Looking over Kiba she raised a brow, he didn't seem the normal human. He was rugged and held the wild instincts of a wolf...meaning they were of the local pack as she heard they raised a man. 

"I have permission from the Aplha to hunt in these woods..." 

She said, her voice melodic and liliting with a southern accent. Her Purple, green, and blue eyes watching the pair curiously. 

(Oh! If you wanted to Add the other one in for added. Cruelty feel free!!) 

Haha okay righteous Rien to the rescue!!! XD ))

Kiba nodded, "Yes we know, the alpha's is like our father." He wasn't bashful of her nudity. To his wolfish mind it was somewhat normal. Feral nodded, "What he said, why have you never thought to join us??" Feral's voice was rough and deep while Kiba's was smooth and rich. Before either of them saw it coming a male wolf came out of nowhere and stood in front of the girl shifting to a fully clothes man.

Rien shrugged off his white T-shirt and held it to the girl behind him blushing slightly, "It's rude just to stare at a naked girl..." he growled at the two males.

20170104_112447-BlendCollage.jpg

Isabelle was about to answer the pair when another jumped from the treeline and moved between them. At first she thought it an unusual rogue wolf passing through the territory before she shifted into a fully clothed male. Curious how he did so which told her he was more than a shifter. Inwardly she groaned at the addition as her wolf growled at suddenly being surrounded by a bunch of males. Gods not another one... Her mind thought as she took the offered shirt and slid it over her curvaceous young body to hide her breasts and womanhood from sight. Running a hand through her soft silver hair she shrugged at his remark. 

"They can't really help it...they are wild...to them it's natural..." She said softly to the new comer. "However; the aid is appreciated....as for why I don't join your pack....Because while I may be a wolf...I wasn't raised to be. I have a human mind and thus desire Human things...things I cannot have in a pack." She said, her voice growing a bit sad as she thought of her lost mother, wondering where the elder woman could be. 

Kiba glanced down at himself, "Am I that wild???" He asked Feral. His body tensed as the other man came out from the blue. Feral shrugged, "Well seems how I talk your not full wild, but you can eat animals raw. So human wise that's consider rather wild..."

Rien shook his head before turning to the girl, "Sorry your wolf must be going insane right now... especially with two male wolves close and me jumping from nowhere. Sorry about that too." 

Isabella chuckled as she looked at Kiba and smiled. "He has A point there, But I was more referring to your aura...Your body breathes off the instincts of a wolf...it's quite alluring." She said with a smiled as she shook her head at Rien. "No, No...I'll adjust....just have to ignore my wolf....she keeps telling to either run...or do other things not suited for discussion." She said with her cheeks flaming as she inwardly cursed at her wolven nature wanting to take over. Must be nearing a cycle for her wolf to suggest such. Though she had to admit the males around her were attractive...though  bit....strange to her. She wasn't altogether sure how she felt on them yet. 

"Anyway...Name's Isabelle...."

Grr me and my stupid fingers hitting the wrong things!!!

Kiba nodded, "Well that's good to know then." He did care for the other man to be so close to her so he and Feral both made their way over to the other two. "I'm Kiba and this is...ouch!!" Feral nipped Kiba's on the butt, "I can introduce myself thank you..my name is Feral and yes I am just a talking wolf. I'm mainly what has kept this kid humanish at least." His red eyes glued to the white haired girl.

Rien sighed as the other two came closer, "Well nice to meet you Isabelle, my name is Rien. I'm a fire wolf shifter with a little bit of a witches magic charm." He said pointing to the metal wolf necklace around his neck, "If you were wondering as to why I shifted to human form with my clothes on." He said with a slight chuckle.

Isabelle nodded her head as she met the men and learned of their names. "Indeed Kiba...take pride in that and all you are. Instinct will always serve you well."  She before laughing as he was nipped by the wolf. "Greetings Feral, I love the name. though good to know you are just a wolf...explains why mine is so intent on you at the moment. Though I'll admit I never heard of a normal wolf able to speak before." She said, genuinely surprised by it as she turned her attention to Rien as he spoke about what he was and the magic charm. "aah! That explains it! I had thought you to be some form of demon. I've never seen anyone who wasn't shift without losing their clothing. speaking of....I should probably get mine." She said, her cheeks flaming as she realized she was surrounded by three males and wearing nothing more than shirt once again. 

Kiba took pride in her words but held back the urge to growl at both Feral and Rien. He wasn't sure what was going on but he wanted to make the woman his. She was beautiful in every way. Feral chuckled, "Trust me no one knows why I was born able to speak the human language. Both my mother and father were normal wolves, maybe it goes with my red eyes." He shook his coat standing tall, Isabelle's wolf wasn't the only one that was intent on staring. He wanted her to shift to her wolf form so he could greet her and brush against her marking her with his scent.

Rien felt a bit defensive as she said she thought he was a demon of some sort. "Nope...no demon. It's just easier to shift and have my clothes on me instead of you know..." he said blushing slightly. It dawned on me, "Oh actually I have a second one, I asked the witch to make me another just in case this one broke. If you like I could give it to you??" 

Isabelle noticed the agitation from Kiba, it was on his scent and it made her curious about him. He was a handsome man to be sure, but she never judged a man on their appearance. She would have to wait until she got a chance to know him further. Raising a brow at Feral she offered a sweet smile as she looked at the wolf. 

"Well, It's good you do. makes Conversation easier when I don't want to be a wolf." She said with a soft, sweet laugh before she thought about Rien's Offer. "hmm...Good to know. Thank you, but I don't think I'll need it. Feels natural this way, besides usually I don't meet this many people out here...speaking of...Why are you two so far from the pack this morning?" She questioned. 

"Oh we got permission from our alpha to be free. Feral and I are on our own now, we are longer bound her by the pack." Feral nodded, "What he says is true we are always welcome to come back should we find ourselves unhappy of course."

Rien nodded, "Well...I'll be on my way then." He said with a slight shrug, why the woman would want to stay naked was far beyond his understanding. He shifted to his wolf form with ease and quickly. The red matches along his fur somewhat glowing.

"Rien." Isabelle said coming up to him, His wolf was beautiful and seeing it made her own stir in curiosity. Jeez, Two wolves in one day making her animal stir. Kneeling down she pulled his shirt down to cover her womanhood as she smiled at him. She appreciated the gesture and offer but she liked who she was and though embarassing she felt more natural this way. "Thank you for your kindness...feel free to come by again, We can run together and talk." She said softly before standing and looking to the other two. Glad she met them all today.

Looking to Kiba and Feral she was surprised to hear they left their pack. "Well....you're rogues now it seems." she said teasingly. "Would you care for a run then?" She offered with a smirk.  

Rien blushed in his wolf form, his blue eyes stared into hers for a bit, "Thanks..." he still didn't understand fully, it didn't feel unnatural to him. Then again he had found himself in several situations shifting to human form and being naked wasn't an option. The patches along his body began to turn hotter as he thought about his past. Whinning slightly he stepped backwards into the stream. Steam rose around him like not other and the shallow waters weren't doing anything to cool him down. Even as he shifted back to his human form and stood walking through the water and towards the deeper part. Steam[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)] still rose to the sky as he walked. He at least didn't have to worry about his shirt burning off of him. Once he hit a deeper spot he threw himself down under the water and kept himself there until he finally felt cool again. His wolf emerged from the water panting, as it tried to find its footing. The red patches were now a dull red once more, the color of his human hair. He stood there shaking slightly, "Stupid memories..." he walked out of the water and back onto land shaking his fur free of most water.[/COLOR]

Kiba nodded, "A run sounds good." Feral was in agreement, "Not really Rouge's but sure." He glanced over at the man named Rien, he had never ran into a fire wolf shifter before and the scene before him was rather interesting.

Isabelle watched with both curiosity and concern behind her eyes. She had never seen a shifter like him before either and the scene before the group was all rather new to her. Stepping toward the water as he held himself in she was about to go check when his wolf burst out panting and once again calm. "A...are you okay?" She asked softly, Her eyes sparkling at him. "I hope I Dinna Bring anythin up to hurt you." she said, her voice growing thickier in her lilting accent as she looked at them all. "How about you join is on our run before we part ways..." 

She offered with a smile as she turned from them all and removed Rien's shirt, revealing only her rear to them as she shifted. Her silver hair growing along her body, changing to fir as bones and muscle popped and moved positions from one to the other as she went from girl to were to wolf. Standing before them as her lithe, white wolf she gathered The shirt in her teeth and placed it by Rien. 

"Ready?"

Feral huffed as she invited the other wolf to run with them. Kiba crossed his arms, "Don't think because I'm human I can't keep up."

Rien shook his head, "I'm fine it's not your fault." He pondered running with them. "I guess that would be okay." He watched as she shifted and his wolf was happy.

There she stood, a large white wolf. not as tall as feral but lean with strong legs built for speed. Sticking her tongue of her muzzle in a half smile her words whispered in Kiba's mind. 

"Oh? you'll have to prove that to me then my dear friend."

She sent into his mind as her wolf neared Rien, pleased he would join them on the run. rubbing her wolf against  all three males She made a soft noise before she bounded off into the forest, a blur of white streaking through the trees as she took the lead. 

Kiba chuckled and took off after her, at first he lagged behind just for fun. Then he sped up and passed her. He had been running through these woods most of his life. Feral growled as Kiba and Isabelle took off. He followed behind them glancing back at Rien. He was an odd werewolf for sure. He had never met one who could burn the ground.

Rien took off after the rest of them, he wasn't sure if his temper was fully in check and if it wasn't he didn't want to hurt them especially Isabelle. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back