• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RoosterMan

Super cool bird man
Hi, everyone!

I'm looking to do a soulmates role-play, but with a bit of a twist.

The general idea:
- Characters gain a tattoo of their soulmate's name on the inside of their wrist when they reach their 18th birthday.
- Everyone around them has happily gained their tattoos, save for Y/C and M/C.
- Y/C and M/C have been friends since childhood, and Y/C is convinced M/C will be their soulmate.
- Y/C's 18th birthday rolls around, and they are disappointed to see that the name on the inside of their wrist is not M/C's.
- Y/C and M/C eventually drift apart (college, move, etc.), unable to figure out why.
- Years later, Y/C and M/C reconnect, only to discover that M/C has settled with someone else.

What will happen next? Write with me to find out!

--

Rules:
- Must be 18+
- No one-liners.
- No text talk.
- Must be able to contribute to plot.
- Must be able to play multiple characters.
- Must be LGBT+ friendly.

--

Name: River Serrano
Gender Identity: X (They/them)
Orientation/Preference: Pansexual
Physical Description:

River is 5’9” and weighs 195 lbs. They are of average body condition (maybe slightly chubby), and wear their brunette hair short. They have gray eyes and a light scattering of freckles across their face. They have an affinity for large sweatshirts/boyfriend sweaters, and jeans. Their sneakers are beat-up and falling apart, but they like them that way. Often, they may be found wearing mismatched socks. They have scars from top surgery, and a small assortment of tattoos.

Personality: River is soft-spoken and kind. They love to observe and find joy in found knowledge. People-watching is often rewarding, but sometimes they miss out on things because of not having the courage to actually interact. They pride themself on being emotionally-intelligent, but are also naïve. River can also stand up for themself if needed, but this doesn’t happen often.

Other: N/A

**Disclaimer: This idea is taken from several Soulmate AU's I've read. Character is my own.**

I've been wanting to do a soulmate au for the longest, super interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back