• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Soulmates

Angelofdarkness

We live in a time where our Government controls our lives. They pick our jobs, where we live and most importantly our soul mates. (I have seen similar search threads and am not trying to steal ideas. This will have differences from the other threads).

I will be playing two roles- one is the government I will be taking information from your characters bios to use in the packet your character receives on their 18th birthday.

I will try to make this fun for everyone and take input from others.

Twist: Some members of society are deemed ”uncompatable” these members are paired with their ’ideal’ match who are a little too perfect

Now then- if this might interest you please comment below, if enough people seem interested I can get this going. If you have any questions comment them or pm me and I'll due my best to get back to you ASAP.

Thanks, guys.

(Once again I am not trying to steal anyone else's idea.)

We live in a time where our Government controls our lives. They pick our jobs, where we live and most importantly our soul mates. (I have seen similar search threads and am not trying to steal ideas. This will have differences from the other threads).

I will be playing two roles- one is the government I will be taking information from your characters bios to use in the packet your character receives on their 18th birthday.

I will try to make this fun for everyone and take input from others.

Twist: Some members of society are deemed ”uncompatable” these members are paired with their ’ideal’ match who are a little too perfect

Now then- if this might interest you please comment below, if enough people seem interested I can get this going. If you have any questions comment them or pm me and I'll due my best to get back to you ASAP.

Thanks, guys.

(Once again I am not trying to steal anyone else's idea.)

TOO MANY FEMALE CHARACTERS SORRY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back