• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soulmates? Soulmates.

Hero of the Wilds

From Courage comes Wisdom and Power.
I know that I might not have any luck with this idea, but figured I would go ahead and dip my toes in.

The idea I was thinking that in the kingdom of Hyrule, people have soul marks that appear when they are born and if they don’t bond by a certain age, their bodies start to more or less shut down, but if one loses their soulmate, they feel no longer whole.

Link is an odd case, at least to those under his command since he was eighteen and hasn’t bonded with anyone at least in that sense, but they mostly put it down to since he is marked with the sign of courage, unknowing that he has another soul mark that he hides underneath of his armor and is showing the signs of bond sickness [kind of more less like a common cold but worst.] but it’s passed off as stress and things from the ongoing war.

I was thinking that something happens and Link is separated from his men and when found, is very dazed and confused, but had found his mate. Could even be a villain from the main Zelda Universe or even your own character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back