• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Several Plots - LF 1x1 partners *MORE ADDED

I was thinking of the touch forever one and the opposites attract , hey both seem really nice and appealing.
Well, those are both Soulmate AUs we would still need a plot ^^, we could use both soulmate AUs if you'd like but we still need a plot!

Ooh!!! I have an idea ! How about there were two people , one male and one female, both very powerful in opposite to the other's Powers. The issue was when they touch they start to change To the other's color like for example male is black and other is white, when black touches white leaves a black mark and when white touches black it leaves a white mark. When both were born in a research laboratory they were taken away from eachother never to see eachother but for their whole lives never saw eachother or knew of their existence. Until one day something went wrong and the security gate was opened and for the first time... they saw eachother...

Ooh!!! I have an idea ! How about there were two people , one male and one female, both very powerful in opposite to the other's Powers. The issue was when they touch they start to change To the other's color like for example male is black and other is white, when black touches white leaves a black mark and when white touches black it leaves a white mark. When both were born in a research laboratory they were taken away from eachother never to see eachother but for their whole lives never saw eachother or knew of their existence. Until one day something went wrong and the security gate was opened and for the first time... they saw eachother...
That sounds cute but what else would it be? because that seems like the main focus is the romance and while I'm fine witht hat we need another sub plot to keep the story moving ;w;

Well it would be ofc escaping the research facility and at least I hope, the two try to adjust to life outside of the facility, a city would be an example, after that least Im hoping that they start to grow from their friendship to love ❤️

Well it would be ofc escaping the research facility and at least I hope, the two try to adjust to life outside of the facility, a city would be an example, after that least Im hoping that they start to grow from their friendship to love ❤️
Ooh true, would this be a universe where magic things like this are just accepted or would they have to find a way to hide themselves?

Their appeareance is human-esque but they have to hide their abilities in public eyes but in private they can use it freely

Their appeareance is human-esque but they have to hide their abilities in public eyes but in private they can use it freely
Ooh alright, would you mind starting? Since this is your world and such and you would provide much better exposition than I could <3

Colors of Every Hue, with a little bit of a twist; one of the soulmates is able to see in full color, but with every passing day, they lose a little bit of that color, while with every day the second spends around their soulmate, they start to see more color than they could before. For particulars, let's go to the plot.

This would sort of be a blend of your Away From Home plot and my own personal ideas. It would follow the same idea that our characters would enter a magic boarding school, and some big event would occur. The magical energy in some of the students starts to become corrupted, which, unbeknownst to said students, is slowly starting to change them, make them more violent. Nobody is aware of what's causing students to become violent like this, with the exception of one of our characters, whom can see the color of a person's magical energy. However, they've been slowly losing their ability to see the color of magic, magic itself, and eventually will lose all color. They're just now about to lose the ability to see the color of magic entirely. While spending time with their soulmate, however, their soulmate slowly gains the ability to see magical energy and the color that magical energy possesses, however is unaware o these changes due to how slow they are.

If asked for a title to this plot, I would name it "Eyes Turned White" or "A Faded World" with perspective being the character whom is losing their ability to perceive color.

What do you think?

Colors of Every Hue, with a little bit of a twist; one of the soulmates is able to see in full color, but with every passing day, they lose a little bit of that color, while with every day the second spends around their soulmate, they start to see more color than they could before. For particulars, let's go to the plot.

This would sort of be a blend of your Away From Home plot and my own personal ideas. It would follow the same idea that our characters would enter a magic boarding school, and some big event would occur. The magical energy in some of the students starts to become corrupted, which, unbeknownst to said students, is slowly starting to change them, make them more violent. Nobody is aware of what's causing students to become violent like this, with the exception of one of our characters, whom can see the color of a person's magical energy. However, they've been slowly losing their ability to see the color of magic, magic itself, and eventually will lose all color. They're just now about to lose the ability to see the color of magic entirely. While spending time with their soulmate, however, their soulmate slowly gains the ability to see magical energy and the color that magical energy possesses, however is unaware o these changes due to how slow they are.

If asked for a title to this plot, I would name it "Eyes Turned White" or "A Faded World" with perspective being the character whom is losing their ability to perceive color.

What do you think?
Aaah that sounds super cool! I especially love the idea of seeing magic, so when a student would become 'corrupted' their magic would begin growing darker?

Aaah that sounds super cool! I especially love the idea of seeing magic, so when a student would become 'corrupted' their magic would begin growing darker?
Somewhat, yes. It's more of a change in the actual color of the magic, as a more black substance starts to spread through and replace the magic's color.

I was thinking of the touch forever one and the opposites attract , hey both seem really nice and appealing.
Ah sure, what sort of plot were you thinking of?

Somewhat, yes. It's more of a change in the actual color of the magic, as a more black substance starts to spread through and replace the magic's color.
Ahh that sounds so cool!! <3 We can start it anytime, I don't mind doing a starter if you don't want to do it!

Ah sure, what sort of plot were you thinking of?

Ahh that sounds so cool!! <3 We can start it anytime, I don't mind doing a starter if you don't want to do it!
I'll let you do a starter post. You can choose which of the two to play (gaining color or losing color), though if you're fine with it, I'd enjoy playing the one losing color ^~^

I'll let you do a starter post. You can choose which of the two to play (gaining color or losing color), though if you're fine with it, I'd enjoy playing the one losing color ^~^
(Just clarifying because sometimes I'm an idiot lmao) That would be when the longer they spend apart the less color they can see?

(Just clarifying because sometimes I'm an idiot lmao) That would be when the longer they spend apart the less color they can see?
The one who's losing color is losing it at all times, regardless of what's happening; the one who's gaining is gaining that color slowly throughout their time spent around the one who's losing color. Mainly through interaction and getting to know each other is how the process of gaining that color is happening, though neither character is aware that the one soulmate is gaining that ability to see color.

The one who's losing color is losing it at all times, regardless of what's happening; the one who's gaining is gaining that color slowly throughout their time spent around the one who's losing color. Mainly through interaction and getting to know each other is how the process of gaining that color is happening, though neither character is aware that the one soulmate is gaining that ability to see color.
Ah alright! (Glad I asked haha) I'll write the starter soon <3

Hi! I would be interested in the 'The One With Golden Eyes' and the 'Opposites Attract' au. Do you think you could pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back