• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Several Plots - LF 1x1 partners *MORE ADDED

I Would be interested either the Away from home or The one with Golden eyes.
What soulmate AU?
Those are both plots and we could def plot something (we could PM and plot a story for each one then pick the favorite?)

ADDING MORE PLOTS! THE ONES ABOVE ARE CLOSED!

Thank you!

So, I have a mighty need for some different plots! Same general rules as above, just comment or PM with which one interests you then help me flesh out the plot for that particular RP and we can get started! Alright, awesome, here are the new ones! This one, however, is set up world and then plot! We can incorporate a Soulmate thing into these but I'd prefer not to since most of my RPs on here are Soulmate now <3

WORLDS

Dragons
Dragons are the main ruling creatures of the world and the only freethinking ones. The rest are animal-like in nature. Dragons are separated into type and class. Type being what kingdom they belong to (Ice, Fire, Lightning, Ect!). Class being their physical specialty (Flight, Fighting, Speed, Ect!).

Deep Sea
Intelligent creatures lurk in the deep. There are several kinds, including mermaids of several variations and more monster-esque creatures.

In the Air
AVIANS. Bird people, harpies, whatever you'd like to call them. They live in kingdoms with several bird species marking them.

PLOTS

Classic
Romeo and Juliet sort of vibe, but not as stupid. (I have many-a feelings about romeo and juliet almost all negative.) Our characters could be from fighting, at war, or just tense families or kingdoms and form a friendship.

War Time
The kingdoms are at war. Where will you stand? Will you be a spy for the enemy? A soldier or a general? Or someone in the capital safe and sound running statistics and forming plans? No matter where you are the war will find you. How is up to you.

Outside Influence
Something outside the kingdoms has arrived and has shaken the balance of everything. It could be a curse, prophecy, a traveler, or an item of magical power. Whatever it is, it's causing problems.

BUMP!

Also! I have a MIGHT NEED for some Vampire plots! I have a few in mind so please talk to me if you're interested! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back