• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy soulmate plot but with a twist!! interest check

bit

(⁎˃ᆺ˂)
hi howdy and hello there! so i cooked up a plot i'm just DYING to rp with someone. here's the gist of it:

(CW: mentions of death/suicide pacts)

They lay in each other’s withering grasps, moribund beneath the glow of two indifferent moons. Their breaths were sparse and labored, each following gasp threatening to be the last of its kind...and yet, within the air of finality was an immense, overjoyed gleam of pride. “We’ve done it, my dear,” one whispered through a trembling grin, “Our final stand is underway…”

“Final?” the other echoed, “I think not, my love. This is only the beginning.”

They chuckled, savored the last fading glimpse of their beloved, and relaxed their eyelids one final time. “I suppose that is true. Then, may we meet again…”

“...In another life.”

A pomegranate – the miracle fruit, bearing its nectar of death and seeds of rebirth – rolled lazily past their heads, two prominent, bite-sized portions absent on either end. The courtyard surrendered to the silence of the night, ever bathed in an airless, glowing silver.

--

Muse A has always lived a relatively dull, uneventful life. Their lovelife is no more or less interesting, often fluctuating between short-term relationships, one-night stands, or just flat out rejection. The only thing they find to be of any particular interest about themself is a small, odd birthmark on the left side of their chest; it’s an almost unnatural shade of red, and looks something like the silhouette of a fruit. It’s never caused them any problems, though, so they don’t think much of it. Until...

Since birth, Muse B has known there was someone they needed to find. As they developed into adulthood, the fleeting memories and dreams of a past life became clearer and clearer: they were soulbound to Muse A, their lover in a past life – and in another world. They had both taken a suicide pact with the help of an enchanted fruit that would ensure they were both reincarnated somewhere far, far away. Trouble was, they had no idea how to reunite with their lost lover. Until…

Muse A and Muse B encounter each other randomly, nearly missing each other’s presence as they pass in opposite directions. Muse B, however, suddenly recognizes Muse A’s eyes without a shred of doubt and pulls them aside, much to A’s confusion. B goes on to express how long they’ve awaited their reuniting and displays their own red birthmark, which is identical to A’s. Muse A, on the other hand, is weirded out of their mind. Why was this psycho claiming to be their lover, of all things? It’s clear that the reincarnation didn’t go quite as planned – but will the pair be able to fall in love again in this new life?

aaand yeah that's what i have in mind! would love to do a bit of brainstorming to develop this further ^^
i only do LGBTQ romances, so do keep that in mind! i also prefer a literate partner -- my replies tend to be a two paragraph minimum. okiedoke, let me know what you think! thank you very much for reading ^^

Hi! So I'm definitely LGBTQ and I'm definitely interested! Also we're both from Hell so whats upppp XD I have a lot of experience with FxF pairings but I'm open to discussing other possibilities if you have something specific in mind!

terribly sorry for the late reply!! hello fellow hellion!!
so i cannn do FxF pairings, but lately RPing girls has made me feel a bit dysphoric so i try to avoid it if possible ;3;

terribly sorry for the late reply!! hello fellow hellion!!
so i cannn do FxF pairings, but lately RPing girls has made me feel a bit dysphoric so i try to avoid it if possible ;3;
Completely understandable! What type of pairings make you comfortable at the moment? I understand how dysphoria can be so I definitely don’t want to make you feel that way.

MxM or any non-binary pairings are fine with me!! thanks for understanding :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back