• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings soulmate au 1x1?

nightmares.

wish i were heather

hi! i'm was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing this plot with me:

soulmate au where any scar that you would receive actually shows up on your soulmate instead and vice versa. muse a is the well-loved, seemingly perfect prince/princess of the kingdom and muse b is a servant who hates their pompous royalness. one day, muse b wakes up to find these awful bruises on their arms and around their neck, things that are impossible to deny are abuse marks. then in passing, they notice muse a sporting an incredibly distinct scar that 'coincidentally' just happens to be in the place muse b had accidentally injured just the day before.

requirements:
  • i'm an advanced writer, and i ask that you be the same. i understand bad days/low muse, but please be able to write 500+ words per post on the regular!
  • i'd like this to be mxf; you can decide which gender each muse should be and i'm open to playing either muse/gender
  • preferably i'd like this to be really dark/angsty lol
  • it'd be really great if we could plot/chat ooc, otherwise i find it difficult to be engaged in the rp!
feel free to respond on this thread or pm me if you're interested c:

Last edited:
I'd be up for something like this! It sounds wonderful. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back