Souldew Academy

Thalia_Neko

Ten Thousand Club

Basically, the most prestigious Adept Academy in all of Purity. Souldew is the cutting-edge powerhouse in Adept training. The school is ran by powerful staff, that have a strong sense of justice. They instill certain virtues into their students: Nobility, Integrity, Justice, and Honor. To name a few.

Souldew is located very near the center of the mainland of Virtue; the biggest continent in Purity. At Virtue's center, is V-City, its capital. Which is protected by a powerful SE barrier conjured and maintained by Souldew.

Souldew's surrounding lands are mostly fields and forests, with a mountain range not too far off. The lands are generally peaceful, and monster-free, due to the proximity of the powerful school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Souldew Academy

zuHmRIG.png

Souldew Academy's Emblem

WlWGzg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*Gail Uhara*

~~~

hvh99cG.jpg

Gail's forehead creased, hinting at inner turmoil, that none -or very few- knew about. On the outside, she appeared like any other average student. One with concerns, sure, and maybe some inner pain, but nothing out of the norm. On the inside? Well, that was a swirling, unruly maelstrom of emotional distress.

The picture of a very young girl, sitting on the grass, bawling during a violent storm, as violent as the tumultuous feelings within her, before a burning village released itself from her mind. Momentarily, she was halted, breathing heavily, sweat on her brow. Her eyes opened, and set themselves upon a man standing across the way from her.

"Are you sure she's ready?" A man questioned the woman standing next to him, as her observers stood in the Observatory, overseeing the ring below.

"Gail Uhara, a First Year, is absolutely ready to take the Advancement Test," the woman repeated her words from awhile ago. Nodding her head, she elaborated, "Gail may be a First Year -recently arrived no less, but she did join us late, after all. After that tragedy that happened..." She trailed off, this was not the time to bring up something so visceral. "Yes, after overseeing most of her schooling myself, I agree with the girl - she is ready to move on."

"She may be a prodigy in Spiritual Energy, but she's still new - too new. Only four months of training? You'd have to be really good to advance on to year two at such a quick rate," another watching from above stated simply. His tone revealed just how unconvinced he was of all this. His folded arms were icing on his disapproving face.

"That is why we have the Advancement Test, to see if a student is worthy of passing ahead of his or her fellow students," the woman from before retorted. "I believe Gail has the strength to take on year two. At least let us observe and decide."

The man sighed, and nodded. "Very well. Commence Advancement Test!"

Gail clenched her fist, staring down her opponent. A year two student, who she did not know. He had a air of authority about him, wearing sophisticated looking clothes, that exuded style. His dark hair was swathed to the left, and his eyes gleamed dark purple.

The girl spoke up, revealing what they all knew, but was just using it as rhetoric before the battle that was supposed to prove her strength as an Adept. "As Adept's we all have strong Spiritual Energy, it's what helps us fight, gives us our strength, and protects us from harm. Our Spiritual Energy can even manifest itself as special abilities specific to the user. -Mine -"
her fists began to have wind swirl around them, and her eyes took on a foggy-white look, "-manifests as the ability to control air. The stronger our spirit.. the more power we possess!" Air whipped up around her for effect. Of course every student knew this already, but she was attempting to seem threatening.

As of that moment, Gail was ready to undergo the Advancement Test, not really aware of the many many students that lined the stands, watching down in the ring. A duel being held between the challenger First Year, and a chosen Second Year. Gail was attempting her Advancement Test. A test that was rarely held. Thus, it drew a lot of attention, and students were encouraged to watch and observe, maybe learning themselves a thing or two.

Meanwhile, David is walking the corridors of the Souldew Academy with his best mate, Steve (if you want to change that fair enough, but i imagine David could make friends with the npcs too and Steve is the name of my best mate so yeah), as they talk quietly about something under their breathe, then laugh about it, then one of the pair would say something witty and so on and so forth. Generic lad banter. Anyway, as the pair walk through, they hear a commotion.

"I wonder what's goin' on. Wanna look?"

David says with his slight accent that he picked up form his dad. With a nod, Steve agrees and the pair walk towards the test that is going on with Gail. As they approach and get settled for it, David makes a bet on Gail (because of course he's going to bet on the hot girl. It's a compliment, or at least he sees it at that) while Steve bets on the Year 2. After shaking hands, the pair get ready to watch the fight. I imagine they go to the front of the stands to get a good view.

@Thalia_Neko

As the battle raged on, a blue fluid began to leak out of the vents. It's not likely that anyone noticed it, but if someone did, they didn't say anything. The substance began to run down to the bottom of the pipe, and formed a swell beneath it. The blob detached itself from the ceiling, and dropped to the back of the stands. Now rubbery instead of liquid, the blue ball bounced down to the stand below it, to the stand below that, and so on, gaining speed until it reached the bottom of the stands until it splattered against the glass separating the audience from the dangers of whatever was going on in the middle of the arena.

Leo peeled off of the glass like dried glue, and then molded his body into what looked relatively humanoid. "Hey, David," he said, taking a seat next to his classmate. "That's the girl with the windy powers, right?"

(ommergerd spyro! been so long since i played that. anyway...)

If they know each other's names, one would also assume that they know each other's powers, yeah? As a result, I doubt he'd be weirded out by that or anything.

"Aye, she is."

He says as he gives Leo a friendly nod.

@SP3CT3R

Koshisigre walks down the hallway adjusting his gasmask, with a faint trail of smoke behind him. He looks around as he walks, happy that he made it here to the Academy. He hopes people here will be friendly and could teach him better control of his abilities, he holds his hand out and creates some smoke then forms it into a ball. He already have the basics down, but has much to learn.

He takes his gas mask off and exhales some smoke, thinking about the home.

Across the vast expanse of the arena from Leo, David, and some other second years sat a young man, Forrest. The second year student was seated all the way in the front of the stands, not wanting to miss a thing. After all, theses special tests don't happen everyday and he was generally intrigued with his potential classmate. Especially since she was going up against someone who he personally thought was a pompous ass, but he decided to kep that part to himself and cheer her on in his head.

Although, he couldn't help but feel kinda sorta bored as the purple haired girl went on about soul energy and other stuff he was sure everybody already knew. If he wanted to hear all that junk again, he'd go back to being a first year. Still, she probably had her reasonss, but he just wanted the fight to actually start and for her to knock that guy flat on his ass.

*Gail Uhara*

~~~

G0XHvyj.jpg

The Second Year staring her down, stepped forth, and adjusted his jacket, her words were meaningless. Any rookie knew the stuff she was spouting. "Heh, you think those are fancy words, scrub? Everyone knows that! Except the way you put it is kiddie-grade. SE can be much nastier..." his eyes narrowed, and glowed a deep orange-red. "Trying to impress with displays of strength? How bout this?" Holding up his hands, flames ignited there. Then those orange pyres trailed around his arms like snakes, and back into his palms. "That's called SE control. Stuff Second Years learn. You're outmatched." The fires came out from him, and floated in front of him, forming into a flame 'snowman', shaped like himself. He waved his hand, then the form of him began to dance a little jig.

Glancing back from his little demonstration, over to her, he raised an eyebrow, "see? True control. Now go back to your kiddie classes girlie, this whole test is a farce."

So he was attempting to stand in her way and 'prove' himself or something? The arrogant little... Glaring, and clenching her fists, Gail watched, but she stood her ground, confident in herself. If she wasn't ready to advance as an Adept, why would an Advancement Test be held, then?

Momentarily concern and surprise flashed across her face, while she watched him demonstrate his Spirit Power. The level of control... It was smooth, effortless. Impressive... So that was his special power? Fire, heh, would you imagine that. It did certainly look menacing, however, those bright orange flames. Still... Sure he was a Second Year, while she was only a 'First', and it was really his duty to give her a fight, he definitely seemed far more invested personally in this than he should. Or at least that's how she saw his body language as. Yet, there was no way that Gail would fail this test! Proof would be at the end, when he fell to her power. She was definitely Second Year material - she knew it. She absolutely knew it. There was no way she'd let him halt her progress. There was no more she could learn as a First Year, and would simply be wasting time. Not something she wished upon herself.

His voice grated on her ears -on her nerves. 'Trying to impress?' Of course she was! That was the purpose of this test!

'Displays of strength?' Well he should technically be stronger -he was a Second Year after all. However, she was definitely stronger -she had to be to win this. His stance seemed authoritative, and his showmanship was definitely unsportsmanlike; she'd make him regret underestimating her! Leaping up, her Spiritual Energy flaring up, kicking up the wind around her, Gail floated up into the air. 'See? True control'. Right, as if she couldn't control her power! It took quite the amount of control to make herself fly! She wasn't a feather! This level of control of her wind, alone, had to be worth being promoted to 'Second Year'. With grunts of effort, she flung down gusts of wind, being the first to attack. If he was thinking air was something so simple -she'd prove him wrong, and give him something to remember her by! "Hyyah!" she shouted, making the immediate first move, leaping up into the air, winds swirling around her, keeping her levitating. This was pretty advanced stuff, honestly, though she wasn't sure how many understood that. It definitely required a lot of her Spiritual Energy to sustain flight, and a lot of control to keep from throwing herself around the room.

Narrowing her eyes at her cocky, Second Year opponent, she waved her hands, sending wafts of air flinging his way. They were strong, but by no means as strong as they could be if she were to really go all out.

The boy grunted, as he moved and flipped, dodging the gusts of air. Holding up his hands, sparks burst off his fingers. "Ha! Like your puny little gusts could do anything to me! Instead, burn, First Year!" He really put emphasis on the fact that she was a First Year. Unbeknownst to her, but he loathed being forced to fight a First Year. He was above that. Or at least he saw himself above that. Flinging fireballs up at her, he watched as she used her wind to dodge them midair. Growling in frustration fire began to swarm around him.

A smirk appeared on her face. "Did you know... Air can be used for more than just a few small puffs of wind?" Spinning her hands in a motion in front of her, the winds picked up, synchronizing strong with her Spiritual Energy. "Air friction can cause... even this -FIRE!" Sparks ignited in her hands, and even though she had no actual control over fire, unlike her opponent, she could still cause it, if she tried hard enough. Using the wind, and his surprise, she blew a strong blaze down at him. Even though he could control fire, she was banking on the fact that he didn't necessarily have immunity towards it. Sure enough, he screamed out, as her fiery attack struck him, while he stood there dumbfounded that his opponent - a First Year - had managed to conjure HIS element. "Air friction, asshole," Gail stated, watching her attack 'sucker punch' the Second Year before her.

In her single attack, the Second Year collapsed, flames burning off parts of his outfit.

"RRRUGH!" Agni growled, using his fire to propel him back to his feet. He swiped his hands, and the flames were wrenched from his person. She had managed to hurt him; a First Year! Hurt him! That was infuriating! Fire, inexplicably, was fueled by rage. Good thing Agni was not known to be a calm individual! Collecting the fire she had conjured, adding it to the flames that began to billow off of him, while his anger increased, he prepped his attack. "Take this, First Year," he spat, stepping once forward, and swinging his hands. Massive building-sized flames rolled towards her, threatening to engulf the girl floating up in the air, with the tops of those tall pyres.

Those flames were advancing... while her control in the air began to falter; she was already coming down on her own, the flames didn't even need to reach the sky to catch her, and engulf her. One more attack, just one.. more. Eyes burning bright, whitening in their entirety, wind kicked up around her harshly, swirling like it hadn't before. The winds around her outlined her in a white glow: the signature color of Gail's SE. The girl floating here, swirled her arms around, pulling in the harsh winds, preparing her attack, while a memory flashed through her mind.

~~~

"In recent years, Adepts have begun to name signature attacks," the teacher of that particular class was stating. A class in the curriculum of Year One at Souldew Academy. A class on Spirit Power, and Signature Moves. The teacher scanned the class, and her eyes stopped on an upright hand. "Yes, Gail."

Gail stood up quickly, overeager; pushing her seat out, and desk forward, bumping another student, who gave an annoyed "Hey!", while she answered, eyes glimmering. "Adepts have begun to name attacks, because of the 'Respect Theory'! The theory states, that if you -an Adept- were to put a name into your attack, then you cherish such an ability, and respect your power. In much the same way you name your pets, or even your kids. For example. If I were to attack you with my wind, then it stands to reason, if I were to name the attack, it would be more prevalent and I'd be more focused on it. I could swing some wind puffs at you. Or I could use 'Holy Lance' on you, and strike you down with a SE-focused air-strike!"

The teacher was smiling, and seemed pleased. "Yes, Gail. That is exactly correct! These 'named attacks', are often referred to as 'Signature Moves'. To reiterate what Miss Uhara said, naming an attack is akin to naming a pet, or a child. Think of your attacks as your children, and they're to have all the more passion in them! Parents aren't apathetic to their 'children'!"

~~~

Signature Moves. Focusing hard, Gail watched the fire close the distance. Light glowed around her body, indicating the power of her Spiritual Energy, even if she were to lose this fight, it was clear she could control her Spiritual Power much better than a First Year could.

Waving her arms, she finally flourished them down at him, spouting off the name of her attack. "Holy Lance!" she shouted, her strongest burst of wind yet blasting right his way, glowing a bright white light, like a beam of light. The wind was engulfed by her strong Spiritual Energy, swarming through it, increasing its strength. It revealed without a shadow of a doubt, that she was Second Year material -even if he were to stand back up after this attack. Only Second Year's, normally, could reveal their Spiritual Energy physically; often glowing specific colors indicating Spiritual Power.

'Holy Lance', a powerful white wind, that glowed through with her SE ripped through the flames, blowing them out instantly. Agni gasped, shocked at such power from a First Year. Subdued with surprise, rooted to the spot, the powerful gust connected right against him. Even bits of the arena were ripped up from the harsh wind; sending the confident, cocksure Second Year crashing across the arena. Dazed, he lay there, having totally underestimated her.

"Enough!" rang out a voice. "We've seen enough! Agni is unable to continue the fight! With that, Gail Uhara is our winner of this match!" Cheers roared, from the students that had been watching, from stands that were around the bubble, that barriered the ring. Many students and staff had witnessed the fight. Battles were a way for students to learn, and they were encouraged to watch duels. Though, Advancement Tests specifically weren't held very often.

With that, and very little deliberation -and one of the (skeptical) judges being silenced upon Gail's absolute victory- Gale was proclaimed fit to advance on to year two over intercom for all to hear. "Gail Uhara has passed the Advancement Test! All welcome a new Second Year! -Gail Uhara!" The cheering bellowed louder, swelling uncontrollably. With how rare Advancement Tests were held, it was a rarer sight still to see the one being tested succeed. And though many didn't know Gail personally, nor she them, they still cheered for their fellow student's accomplishment. (Or at least most cheered...) "Congratulations!" was the final word that rang out.

The cheers grew louder, Gail's bosom swelled with pride. She knew she was Year Two material, and she had proved it by beating a cocky, overconfident Second Year!

Agni Ky

~~~

usCPOkE.png

David simply takes his winnings from Steve, smiling at him.

"Told you."

David hops from the stand to go congratulate Gail, either by walking through the bubble, or if that it impossible by waiting at the entrance for her.

"Congratulations, miss."

@Thalia_Neko

(Hiiro´s POV)

Advancement test. How i didn´t get asked for one yet was beyond me, but i guess they were worried I would cause too much damage or something. These cowards couldn´t face up to anything themselves. I saw a panel of judges, thinking themselves high and mighty. if it was my advancement test, i would have asked all of them to come on stage and I would have beaten the crap out of each and everyone of them. I grinned, savoring that fantasy for a moment. A fantasy that wouldn´t reached, because they were to afraid to fight me. Too afraid to give me a simple advancement test. And instead they relied on some little girl to make themselves look good.

I asked myself if she would make it? Of course, they wouldn´t let students die to easily. Plus you could tell at glance her oponente was idiot. But to be fair, she was an idiot too. What was she, stuck in kindergarten? Plus it wasn´t even fully accurate, nor proper advise. She made it sound as if one couldn´t grow, as if one couldn´t train their spirit. Power wasn´t just about raw potential, or every human being would have been consumed by monsters by now. No, there was more to power. I knew it, cause I had the building blocks to piece something like this together, I didn´t need to continue giving her leeway like this. A fight between two idiots was boring as hell,  but I still stayed to watch. Afterall, if this girl was their prized lady, I might get to see some neat tricks and when I copied her ability, such would defintely strike me some points in getting it to work properly.

The first part of it was the two showing off just how  unapealing they could be. One managed to show me he´d be good enough to light a cigarrete and the girl proved effective at replacing your air conditioner. Their fight was meh at best, and the only movements I made were sights and squirms at the variation of temperature, (to which my scales were sensitive, even underneath my clothing). I could feel the battle was "supposed" to be more than this, and I couldn´t help but spit down.

"C´mon you first year bastard, show me what they brought you in here for. Show me what makes them think you are so "especial"." I muttered. Little did I know I was about to get my wish granted, in the form of the girl makiing some gesture that created fire out of wind. I grinned. "Now that´s more like it."

I stretched myself, then put my hands together to help channel my voice.

"Keep it up newbie!" I shouted to her, waving.  If I was lucky enough, I had pissed the "hot temperament" idiot enough for him to chase and consequentially get beaten up by yours truly later, and maybe earned enough points for a handshake with the girl lately...  That should be enough to get ahold of my copy.

The battle would soon be over, though, and I didn´t get to see the fire-making move again. I would have to keep up an eye on this girl when she advanced to my year, seeing how little after my shout, she litterally blew away the opponet´s move and the opponent itself. I grinned.

"That was pretty bad. " I told myself "But not AS bad as I expected. Good job newbie. I hope to learn much more from you from here on out."

I placed my headphones over my ears and my hands in my pockets, heading out the door for some air... and some blood. Already, my brains were scheming about ways to be assured I took my copy and ways I could pull the strings to get her to show off some more.

@Thalia_Neko

Leo stretched his hand to reach the top of the glass wall, and then slingshotted himself over the edge. He landed in the middle of the arena in a puddle, and then stepped out of himself like the puddle was a hole. "Hey," Leo said to the now-second year. "I just wanted to congratulate you on winning. And thank you for kicking Agni's ass. He's insufferable."

@Thalia_Neko

*Gail Uhara*

~~~

TItCRjA.jpg

The newly appointed Second Year blinked in surprise, while one of the students leaped the seats, and railing, pushing through the barrier that normally cut off the ring and the stands for protection for the bystanders, and entered the ring. In general, that was against the rules, one was not really allowed to just enter the ring from the stands, due to the dangers it posed. Though the fight was over so perhaps... Her light blue eyes fell upon him, and her head tilted. Boy, he was an unusual one, looking like some sort of malleable blue gunk. Had his Spiritual Energy done that to him? Gail found herself feeling bad for the kid, who she assumed was a Second Year, considering she had never seen him in class before.

With a frown, she glanced up towards the booth that normally held the judges, the professors, and the Dean, to see if they'd react in any way to a student breaking such an obvious rule, of entering the ring without warning. However, they all seemed to be departing, too, with the Dean and his advisers heading back to their offices, and the teachers probably going to prepare some studies for the next classes tomorrow.

He spoke to her. Or at least her ears told her he did, though there was no indication of it. "Oh, uh... Th-thanks.." she shyly replied, a grin appearing on her face. "Agni? That was his name?" she asked, eyes watching the corner of the ring, where some paramedics came in through the large doors at its entrance. They placed Agni's unconscious body upon a gurney, and wheeled him out, presumably to the infirmary to tend to his minor injuries. A thought crossed her mind, that she hadn't even bothered to learn her opponent's name before the battle. Poor etiquette.

Gail released a sigh, wanting to follow the paramedics out, clear some air with Agni -he seemed really angry, and defensive during the match-, but just as she was about to follow them, to maybe accomplish that, another student broke the same rule; obviously he assumed it was okay, witnessing another student do it so freely. Koht'Alo, was this student's name. A First Year like her, except the opposite gender, slightly shorter, and a couple years younger.

"Koht?" She gasped out, as her friend ran over to her. He was one of her best friends in the Academy, always so bright, happy, and energetic. Instantly breaking boundaries he didn't realize were there, he leaped at her, grabbing her in a hug.

"Oh my gosh, Gail!! Holy crap, Gail!! WOW, Gail!!" He was rambling. Like usual, not really able to form normal sentences for a conversation, but she understood.

Laughing lightly, she yanked an arm out of his vice-grip, and patted his head, "haha.. yeah, I know.. I know..."

"You're a Second Year now!!" He yammered out, so obviously excited for her. Then a flash crossed his face. "You're a Second Year now..." he muttered, realizing what that meant.

"Aw, don't worry, Koht, we're still friends.. Even if our schedules aren't the same, we'll still hang out, and stuff," Gail spoke, trying to reassure him.

Even though she had just won -and pretty decisively at that- Gail's circuits were nearly fried. She was running low on Spiritual Energy and needed to get some rest, or at least take a break... maybe get something to eat? Before all that, she needed to give the crowd one last show. As she was confirmed to be moving up a year, beaming with pride, she made a small show of it, flinging gusts of air here and there, getting the crowd really cheering. She even sent waves of wind at the still dwindling fires around the ring, putting them out instantly.

Watching the fires go out made her smile, Agni - clearly channeled his Spiritual Energy into flame, and he thought less of her because of her 'year', though they were both probably around the same age, as she had been accepted into the Academy late. He had severely underestimated her, that much was obvious. It had led to her gaining a quick upper hand, and a quick - basically- painless victory. Fire was a powerful ability to be sure, but what happened to fire if there was no oxygen present?

Nothing. The fire would not be able to sustain itself. Which meant nothing would happen. Fire would pose no problem whatsoever.

Agni was ill suited to go up against her, and she hadn't even needed to use any true trump cards to win. Poor boy.

Within the next few days she'd be settling into a new routine, and a new year two schedule. How exciting!

Suddenly, she realized something was off. Her latest bout of showmanship actually hadn't garnered the cheers or praises the new-Second Year had been expecting. Even moments ago, there had been cheers for her winning. So why?

Looking up at the stands, she saw some students staring down at her. Or rather, glaring down at her. A few whispers could be heard among them; rumors already spreading. Animosity already revealed for the girl that had just completed and succeeded in her Advancement Test. 

Voices, slimy, and laced with venom reached down to Gail, from the stands. Most students were attempting to whisper among themselves, but there were those select few, who were especially envious, not giving a crap if the one they were talking about heard. In fact, they probably wanted her to hear.

'Cheater.'

'She uses air? Then why did she attack with fire and light?'

'Also this match was rigged. Her parents are on the judges panel.'

'Really? I had heard she was orphaned. Her parents dead.'

'No wonder she seeks to draw attention to herself!'

'Yeah, how can a First Year beat a Second so easily?'

'Agni took a dive?'

'Sounds like that asshole to do that. The lazy bastard.'

It seemed that the cheering of the student body was gone, replaced with jealousy, anger, envy, and unhealthy, cynical skepticism. Advancement Tests weren't held often. Everyone knew that. It was rarer, even, that the challenger defeated their senior opponent. It was extremely rare for someone to actually succeed and be promoted a year. It seemed that the student body, was beginning to question the legitimacy of this particular test, instead of embrace its outcome.

Edit: 

Gail glanced at the student that offered his personal congratulations. It was much more welcome than the leering of the envious students in the stands, who were by now clearing out themselves. "Thank you," she said to him nicely.

"No problem. Gail, right? That was a great fight, really showed that knobhead his place. Hate that guy... Anyways, welcome to Year 2! My name is David, and I'll probably be your classmate."

He offers a handshake, which showed a small amount of that burnt vein effect thing he has going down his wrist and hand. It isn't as prevalent as the rest of his arm, but it's noticeable.

@Thalia_Neko

Noriko Sensei

Noriko had come despite being told she couldn't interfere. Her role was to be there if either of them went as far as to physically harm the other. And with Agni being involved, that was quite the possibility. Listening to the girl's speech at the beginning was a bit...quaint. Everyone understood that and quite a bit of the student body and faculty were tired of hearing it. However, it must've meant something to the young girl. The reveal of her aerokinesis was rather something impressive. The girl was young but had quite a great deal of control. Agni's response was a bit childish however.

"When will that boy learn?" She sighed as she made sure none of the other faculty was watching before popping open a beer and taking a swig. "Ah, nothing beats a beer with a show." Trying to force herself to relax, Noriko found herself glued to the edge of her seat. However, from the moment the first year took flight, Noriko knew how the fight would end. Agni wasn't ready for something like that. When it came down to one powerful attack, against the other and Agni went rolling, Noriko had used some of her power to slow his momentum, if only slightly. Even the pompous child didn't deserve to get hurt.

"She's got quite the talent. Her SE took a color, she understands more about her power than some second years, and she won the duel." Noriko smirked. It had been quite some time since a first year, clearly beat their second year counterpart. Though, if Gail had gone against Nero or one of the other second years that took each fight as a new battle and didn't look down on anyone until they did something to deserve it, then she might not have fared as well. And it seemed the student body recognized it as well. They were already trying to undermine everything that the girl had accomplished. Sighing, Noriko took another drink from her beer. "Well Gail, you've made an entrance alright. Let's see how things go."

Nero Sanshiro and Ramona Viore

"It really wasn't much of a fight." Nero spoke coldly as he sipped the tea form his cup. Agni had been too arrogant for his own good. He didn't understand the amount of control required to levitate or fly and that meant he severely underestimated the girl. Even Nero hadn't been expecting her SE to become visible during the fight and that was something that put a smile on his face. There was a new person in his class and they actually GARNERED his respect, rather than demanded it.

"She's impressive, though I doubt that the judges chose appropriately when they selected Agni. Air has a natural advantage over fire, much like water. They should've put her up against someone like David from your year. He would've put up more of a fight." She sighed before her irritation with the way the crowd was reacting to Gail's resounding victory she looked to Nero. "Shall we go an introduce ourselves to your classmate Nero?"

"It's only right. As representatives of our classes we should show her that there is more to this school than the ingrates and ill-mannered." Finishing his tea, Nero stood and his SE surrounded him in a Topaz burnt orange light. Levitation was something he greatly enjoyed about his SP and as he made his way down to the arena he noticed a few of the scornful glances towards himself. When his feet touched the ground her turned his head to see Ramona making her "grand entrance" as well.

She had created a stairwell of solid ice and was walking down it as if it was regular stone. Her long Victorian style dress not even impeding her movements int he slightest. Looking at her as her SE shone in a bright light blue she really did look like royalty and it reminded Nero of how she beat him so easily during his own advancement test. As she arrived at the bottom of the stairs the ice dispersed and the two approached the young woman and a couple of other second years already greeting their classmate.

"Hello Gail, my name is Ramona Viore. I'm a third year and I'd personally like to say well fought." She smiled at the girl while she curtsied. "I would also like to say that not everyone is as pompous or foul as the being you just encountered." Her words thought not as formal as her usual dialect, still had that air of sophistication as she spoke them. "I would also like to say that your last move was rather impressive though it should've been unnecessary." The direct approach as always when it came to new people the "Ice Queen" spoke. "Going all out at the start of a fight is a sure way to lose if someone is ready for a counter attack. Be thankful your opponent was Agni." With nothing else to say Ramona began to leave the arena. "Nero, I have some things to attend to. Is our arrangement for later this evening still kept?"

"Yes Ramona. We still have one the training arenas for ourselves. You won't need to hold back." Nero sighed as the woman nodded and walked off into the crowd. "Allow me to apologize for Ramona. She's VERY direct with new people. Give her some time and I think you'll be able to get along with her. My name is Nero Sanshiro." He bowed to the girl with a warm smile. "And although I agree with Ramona's judgment, I have to say that you are still impressive. Beating a second year is no easy feat so you should still take pride in this, even if the other students cannot fathom the amount of effort you put in." Placing a hand on her shoulder he smiled and quoted what he usually said to Ramona. "They scoff merely because they don't understand the amount of effort one puts in to achieve status." Nero figured that what he said may or may not help her deal with her situation, but he hoped it did. "Now, allow me to formally welcome you to the second year class Gail."

@Thalia_Neko  @The Fabulous Emerald @SP3CT3R @Divine_Stalker @Ender The Spider King @Idea @Shirochankun

(Tag everyone because their entrances were rather obvious and showing off.)

"heyyyyyy~ Scarlett! whatcha doing? there's an advancement test going on inside ya know? Scarrrrrrletttttt." A platinum silver-haired girl yelled out across the grounds of Souldew academy. The seemed either obvious or was not bothered by the fact that many students were also scattered across the grounds. That was leaving out that this particular girl, Leah, was known for showing romantic interest to other members of the female sex. Then again its not like she went outta her way to hide it. Leah was probably one of the more honest and straightforward type person withing Souldew. And most times one could quite literally read Leah like an open book... Provided she herself hasn't already told you about what she's thinking either about the person or whatever they're talking about.

Scarlett, a redhead, looked up with an annoyed glare. It seemed she had been doing something previously and had paused to watch Leah approach. As soon as her older sister was within range, Scarlett karate chopped Leah's head. "how many times have i said not to call to me like that? just call me normally." Scarlett scolded her sister. The sentence coming out before the actual blow landing on Leah's head. The younger sister had no idea that her SP had activated without her knowing and had imbued the hastily gathered energy from her surroundings, into the hand used to chop her sister's head.

Leah, being used to Scarlett's unknowing activations of SP, was already prepared. For as soon and her younger sister's hand imbued with power hit her head. Leah manipulated the instant of the impact to reduce the damage she'd take and then just simply took what was left of the hit. It hadn't really hurt much after Leah had reduced the damage from Scarlett's unknowing attack. But she still crumbled to the ground with fake tears. "wahhh! how could be so mean to your own sister? shouldn't you be nicer to me? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LITTLE GIRL WHO USED USED TO FOLLOW ME AROUND LIKE A LOST PUPPY?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT ADORABLE LITTLE SISTER OF MINE!?." Leah went into full blown dramatics, much to the embarrassed dismay of her sister, Scarlett.

"Leah, knock it off! why can't you at least act like the older sister?" Scarlett hissed, trying to seem like she didn't know Leah at that moment. "god, would you just stop already!"

".... WAHHHHH! SCARLETT HATES MEEEEEEE!" Leah fake cried, purposefully being louder.

"would you stop!" Scarlett yelled again. She was now highly embarrassed by her sister's dramatics. "i don't hate you, okay? just stop yelling." She pleaded with Leah. Who stared silently with fake tears still rolling down her cheeks.

"y-you mean it?" Leah asked, sniffling. 

Scarlett despite being thoroughly embarrassed ridiculous and childish behavior sighed defeatedly and pat Leah's shoulder. "yeah, i mean it. now can you please stop causing a scene?" Scarlett asked, trying to hide her face from view. "come on, lets just--"

"YAY!" Leah giggled and jumped up suddenly, tackle-hugging Scarlett. Who toppled to the ground, unprepared for her older sister's violent hug. "oh! by the way, did you hear what i said before? about the advancement test?" Leah asked, having already dropped her acting and reverted back to her normal self. Although that still meant hugging onto Scarlett. Who was not amused. Leah just stared at her sister with a 'surrrrrrre' look. "how did you not hear about the advancement test being held today?"

"well, for one i was training..." Scarlett gestured to the numerous spots surrounding where the two stood. The area looked like it had been a minefield with all the mines having gone off. "and secondly, i don't really care for those tests. even if someone passes them and skips to whatever year. all it means is that person who passed misses out on the basics. and the basics are the foundation of everything."

Leah listened to Scarlett's sorta lecture with a bored expression. In fact, Leah felt her eyes getting heavy. Lectures were a sure-fire way to put her to sleep. Which is weird seeing as she was a great listener when it came to people venting the problems "i bet you just jealous that you didn't get an advancement exam~" Leah chuckled, nudging Scarlett's shoulder with her own.

"should i be?" Scarlett questioned, Being dead serious. The girl had never really thought much of advancement tests and the people who either failed or passed them. "besides, what's the point of a one on one fight as an exam? if it was tournament-style. Then not only would everyone have a chance. But then the results also would be less questioned by the students." Scarlett added, hearing some students who'd just exited the arena where the advancement exam was to be held.

Leah was also looking at the two faceless students who were talking pretty nastily about Grail. The girl who was taking the advancement test. Scarlett could see the annoyance in her sister's eyes build, then deflate as she calmed herself. Leah hated when others were mean behind someone's back. And Scarlett of all people knew this best about her sister. It was one of the rare points they agreed on. If you have a problem or something to say to someone, just say it to the person's face.

Which is exactly what Leah did. She'd already started moving while herself and Scarlett were unknowingly sharing the same thoughts. "Hey--" Leah was stopped by Scarlett's hand catching her shoulder. She looked back to see her younger sister shaking her head, silently telling her no. Leah looked back at the two disappearing from sight through the dorm building doors and back at her sister. "fine." She said, clearly unhappy.She rounded on Scarlett and took her younger sister's arm and tugged on it lightly. "come on, maybe we can go see what happened."

"but i don't care..." Scarlett voiced, looking at her latest designated training spot. Although her older sister was already ignoring her and was currently half-dragging Scarlett across the grounds to the arena. Scarlett gave in and resigned herself to Leah's dragging her to the arena. It wouldn't be the first time she'd been forced into things by Leah. 

"oh... looks like its over." Leah commented after pushing open the door to the arena building. "hey check it out Scarebear. looks like that first year, Grail won." She said, watching Angi being taken out on a gurney. Leah also saw that a literal slime person, two people who looked like royalty but definitely weren't and a few other noticeable faces down in the arena talking to the first year who'd just skipped to second year. Leah looked over to see Scarlett staring daggers at her. "scarebear?.."

"quit calling me that!" Scarlett hissed. "you said you'd stop calling me that. im not a kid." Scarlett was mad. But also flustered. What if someone else heard that old nickname of hers? what would they think? Either way, Scarlett was fairly certain that she'd never live down that nickname ever. If someone were to hear it. 

"we should go down and talk to that Grail girl too," Leah commented, already leading Scarlett through the seats, through the arena's shield and coming to a stop only when they were now a part of the small crowd of students around Grail. Scarlett that whole time had just given a sigh of annoyance. But otherwise expended no energy in resisting. "HELLO EVERYONE!~" Leah yelled, addressing everyone there. She knew Grail was currently the main attraction due to her winning the advancement exam. But didn't feel that warranted ignoring everyone else who was there. Scarlett stayed silent but gave a wave as her way of greeting. She wasn't quite as social as her sister was. 

@Thalia_Neko[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]  [/COLOR]@The Fabulous Emerald @SP3CT3R @Divine_Stalker @Ender The Spider King @Idea @Shirochankun @Kiroshiven

(finally done)

174791.jpg

Kiyoko Gearmul

Kiyoko took in the inspiring feeling she got from the people here at the academy so many of them seemed to be the very example of what the academy stood for. She held her locket in her hand and opened it watching the gears tick inside of it then closed it. Adjusting her goggles for good measure even though she wasn't wearing them at the moment they were simply resting on her head. She had heard from some other students she passed that an advancement test had taken place she snapped her fingers, causing a quiet sound as she was wearing gloves which muffled the sound. "Darn too bad I couldn't of seen would've been a nice little time I'm sure." As she was entering the area she was told housed the test she bumped into something or more actuate someone. She looked at who it was and saw a girl with blue hair and eyes she seemed to almost be royalty and Kiyoko wouldn't of been surprised if she really was. Kiyoko chuckled a little holding her hand out to shake. "Sorry love didn't see ya there names Kiyoko, very nice to meet ya." 

@Kiroshiven

*Gail Uhara*

~~~

oAwLbVe.png

Gail was surprised there were people down here congratulating her, seeing as how a majority of the student body seemed to be resentful of her success. They were already beginning to besmirch the new Second Year with terrible accusations and spiteful rumors. Yet, here a handful of students were, giving her their praise and adoration. It was a warming feeling. Smiling, she took the man's hand into her gauntlet, and shook it. "Thanks David, that's really sweet. I'm Gail! Though you just said that... and they announced it over the.. Heh, intercoms. Hehe, whoops."

Embarrassed, she shyly glanced away, clutching some of her long braided light purple hair, rubbing it cutely. Her birthed hair actually used to be black, but once her Spiritual Energy had manifested as the color white. Her hair whitened, changing from a dark color, to a more milky purpley color; lightening up, much like her personality.

The sudden light of a glowing topaz color caught her eye, and she watched a male exert his SE, impressively, as he floated down to greet her; he was showing off a tad, she noted. Then, alongside him, a woman exerted her presence, showing off just as well. A light blue glow surrounded her, and an icy staircase formed under her feet. While she walked down, regally, looking like a queen.

Gail's bright blue eyes widened. This woman was a THIRD Year? That was... Well, she found herself shaking in the presence of such a masterful woman. Just being beside her made her knees weak. "Oh, gosh! T-t-thanks! I-I mean, tha-thank you!" revealing her silliness, she stuttered, and bowed quickly, like the Adept in front of her really was a queen.

"L-lovely to meet you, Miss Ramona V-Viole! Uh! I m-mean, Viore! Miss Viore! Urm, Miss Ramona! Gr. Miss Ramona Viore!" Gail began to sweat more than she had in her Advancement Test duel, chuckling under her breath, her eyes moved away from the woman, and down to the ground, still bent over in a bow. "Ha ha ha... smooth..."

Already red in the face, she listened as the Third Year reprimanded her on her particular style. Though she had praised her ability to focus a 'Signature Move'. Uh, thanks? Was she supposed to be glad about that, or was she supposed to be humbled for a Third Year to note her missteps? Casually, she stood back upright, her voice caught in her throat, fearful to speak to this Third Year; so, instead, she merely nodded to indicate she had heard.

Then the topaz-aura guy began to speak to her. Listening to him, she made a mental note of the fact that Ramona is 'VERY direct' with people. Plus the fact, that Gail should afford the woman some time before she'd speak a little more friendly.

'You should still take pride in this... -the effort you put in.'

Gail's eyes blinked. "Oh, wow. Thanks! Nice to meet you, too, Nero! I'm Gail!" She introduced, even though he already knew.

'They don't understand the amount of effort one puts in to achieve status.'

Her ears, and mind focused on that part of his speech. It seemed more than him just talking normally. Like he was focusing more on it, his tone stronger when speaking it. -A quote? Gail nodded as he finished that part of what he was saying; making sure to take that part, especially, in.

'HELLO EVERYONE!~'

Someone shouted, Gail's ears ringing with the sudden, unexpected scream. Instantly, her attention was turned to focus on the person screaming. Spotting a girl, she smiled, and waved to her, and the other girl waving behind her. "Um... Hello!" she piped up nicely, not sure how else to respond. Gail was a friendly person, but honestly, she didn't like to draw attention to herself if she could help it. It was just this whole Advancement Test ordeal that drew attention, since it was a publicly held event. A rare public event, at that. This other girl, who announced herself by yelling at the place, seemed far more used to the spotlight.

Gail's eyes were drawn to another girl, still, who bumped absentmindedly into the Third Year that seemed like a queen. Immediately, the purple-haired girl froze, drawing in a breath. For some reason she expected retaliation. Punishment for disrespecting the queen! Wait. She wasn't really a queen. Right. Of course not.

...Was she?

Gail's blue gaze drew away from the girl that bumped into the Third Year, to focus on that very Third Year. Was she an actual queen?

@Nenma Takashi @Shirochankun @Kiroshiven @The Fabulous Emerald @Idea @Ender The Spider King @SP3CT3R

Ramona Viore

The reaction of the first year to Ramona was still amusing her. The girl was a cute little first...second year. She may have to come by and let her see what she'll be facing in the years to come. Nero would be an excellent showing. Her thoughts wandered about when she felt the collision of someone into her. Technically speaking both of them were at fault so Ramona felt no overwhelming anger or irritation towards the woman that she'd run into. "Oh it isn't a bother. Neither of us were all that attentive to where we were headed." Ramona took the other woman's hand delicately and shook it. "Ramona Viore, charmed." She smiled as she kept her emotional distance from this new person. "I'd recommend that we both pay better attention. Not all third years are as understanding as myself and they may challenge you to a duel if you run into one. I, on the other hand, need to make sure I don't run into any fourth years. They tend to be even more arrogant than the thirds." Letting go of the girl's hand she stood still for a moment, curious to see if the girl would ask her anything else or if she would be free to head off to the gym and practice. Her sparring match with Nero would be later on and that was something she had to be fully prepared for.

Nero Sanshiro

Nero could tell that the former first year was focused entirely on Ramona. She was a sight to behold no doubt. Despite coming from a middle class family, she carried herself and behaved like a queen. Honestly, that's one of two reasons he never really talked about her to his parents. They'd try to push him into marrying the girl. Which led to the second issue, she didn't play for the same team. Ramona had an interest in women.

"HELLO EVERYONE!~"

Speaking of interest in women, Nero turned at the energetic cry of Leah one of his fellow second years. "Well Leah, aren't you looking grand today?" He smiled as he nodded to her in greeting. "Come to hit on the new second year already? Don't you ever get tired of being shot down?" He jested with her. Leah was a bit infamous on the school for her open flirting with girls and seeing as how Gail was rather attractive he didn't doubt her motives in coming here. "Gail, this is Leah. You'll be classmates with her as well." He motioned to her before looking over Leah's shoulder to see a cute little red headed girl that he didn't recognize. He put on his gentlemanly smile and approached her.

"Hello. My name is Nero Sanshiro," He said bowing to the woman, taking her hand gently and kissing the back of it. It was a bit forward, but sometimes that was needed. "And who might you be?" He looked up at the woman, while everyone else seemed to focus in on Gail. It was easier and sometimes better to act like nothing major happened as the person at the center may get too much of an ego from it. Besides, Gail was going to be pretty busy dealing with the others, now was as good a time as any to become acquaintances with another attractive woman.

@Thalia_Neko @Shirochankun @Nenma Takashi

GUMI.full.1218775.jpg

Kiyoko Gearmul

Kiyoko was glad the girl wasn't angry with her and began to shake hands harder as she found out she was a third year. "I'm rightfully glad to meet a kind gal like yourself love." She let go of the girl's hand and looked at her own even through the gloves she could tell. "Got yourself some soft hands there." Kiyoko chuckled this third year was a nice girl and Kiyoko didn't really know what to do or where to go. She had come to where she heard the test was happening in hopes of seeing some of it but it was clear that wasn't happening. So instead she figured it'd be best to follow around someone who did know what they were doing. "Sorry to ask out the blue like this but, ya mind if I pal around with you love. I'd be very grateful since as you could guess I don't really have me any friends of me own. So I'd like it if you would let me tag along where ever you were heading?" 

@Kiroshiven

Tatsuya Shiba

He was watching the test, the fight between the new girl and the second year. He already knew who was gonna win, even without the use of his power. The will of the girl was strong, she was determined. While, the second year on the other hand was more arrogant. He underestimated the girl because he was a year higher than me. He frowned at the remarks of the second year. Discrimination was strong here. Tatsuya knows that he must not underestimate anybody, they have potential to do better things. Everybody has their own potential. He walked towards the first year girl who was now a second year.

"Congratulations" He said "You did well and I must say I am impressed." He then looked at the other people around her and just smiled then he looked back at the girl.  He then noticed that he has not yet introduced himself.

"Ah, my apologies" He said "I am Tatsuya Shiba, a third year." 

*Gail Uhara*

~~~

Fzv7gBs.png

Well, her fifteen minutes of fame came and went. Everyone was already clearing out. It seemed most of the student body were setting up unwanted prejudices, fueled by jealous, angry rumors. The other part of the student body was before her, happy to congratulate her on not only passing her Advancement Test, but also winning the duel as well. Still, they had better things to do, then stick around with some random First -Ah!- Second Year. Gail couldn't fault them for that. Even if a slight twinge of loneliness sparked instantly within her, seeing her new 'friends' -yeah, not so much-- acquaintances begin to spread out sparsely, interacting with other students of their own accord.

Gail wasn't the center of the universe, after all.

Sighing, she accidentally overheard a nearby conversation, between the male Nero, and some chick who she caught the name of 'Leah'. Just hearing those words, instantly made Gail freeze up, and blush profusely.

'Come to hit on the new Second Year already?'

"WHHAAT?" she squealed rather loudly, so practically the entire place could hear. Slapping her hands against her usual pale cheeks, that were now burning a bright red, she spun around, facing away from the small crowd there, two long braided light-purple hair whipping the air fast. There was someone who was already showing interest in her? Had she been so impressive in the duel, that she had inadvertently made someone like her? Was that chick, Leah, smitten to the point that it was already being pointed out? From the brief glimpse that Gail had gotten of the woman, before spinning around like a shy baby, she had noted that the girl herself was cute...

Shaking her head, and slapping her cheeks, Gail tried to push those thoughts away. "No, Gail! Focus! Focus! You're letting things get out of hand already... Just chillax girl."

While she was talking to herself, someone else came up to speak with her. Another student who fell on the kind, and considerate spectrum of the student body, it seemed. "Oh! UH! Ha ha ha... Um.. Ignore this!" she murmured, waving to herself, as she was still red from being flustered. "Anyway... Thanks. It's nice to meetcha, Tatsuya! I'm Gail! Though, like everyone else here, you already knew that! Haha.. ha..." God. She was so dumb. Everyone probably thought she was some weirdo by now.

At the mention that he was a Third Year, Gail's eyes rolled backwards, and she promptly fell back, hitting the arena floor, fainting. Even Third Year 'saints' were coming to talk to her! A First Year! -Uh, Second Year! Just what was going on?!

@Kiroshiven @Shirochankun @Wickedkent

Tatsuya Einfield
He caught the second year in his hands. Tatsuya looked at her and smiled.
"Careful miss, we do not want a beauty like you to be harmed" He teased. He then helped the girl to regain her balance. 

"You must not get overly flattered by simple compliments." He said. For Tatsuya, strong emotions are a hindrance. Emotions could harm not just yourself, but also others. "What do you plan to do next, miss?" Some people praises her, but some people despise her. Why? Tatsuya does not know, he is not capable of feeling hatred. She must be careful, friends comes with enemies, but enemies can be befriended. 

@Thalia_Neko @Shirochankun @Kiroshiven

David, after Gail replied to him, casually leans on his cannon while watching and listening to the other conversations around him. He looks at all the other people who were talking in that area, a few faces he recognizes but even still, and tries to remember who they all are specifically. He rubs those markings on his arm (I mentioned them before, but they are also on his CS), as they ache and itch every now and then.

(ik its short, but its more of a personal bump while i get ready for college)

Leah smiled, offering Gail a friendly smile and a quick wave. Seeing as so many people were trying to talk to the newly made second year. Leah decided she'd attempt a conversation with Gail at a later date. Although Nero stole her option of doing her own introduction to the new second year by not only just introducing her. But also by bringing the few times she'd flirted with some other, really cute girls. Even so, Leah still blushed embarrassed and gave Nero a sorta mad look. "that only happened on three occasions!" She huffed and then gave a soft cough. Leah took a minute to recollect herself from being flushed.

Scarlett, on the other hand, had been trying to make herself small. Which was impossible to do when your sister was the most social person you knew. So it surprised her when one of the two second years that looked like royals. Turned his attention onto her. Scarlett just barely kept herself from doing her habit of hiding behind Leah. She wasn't a kid anymore. "S-Scarlett, my name's Scarlett." The redhead's voice came out softly, yet courteous. A soft blush colored her cheeks. "its nice to meet you, Nero-sempai." The words hitched and came out in a squeak of surprise. A guy or anyone really, having her hand kissed was not a common occurrence for her.

Scarlett's already colored cheeks deepened in shape to a rosy pink. "hey, no hitting on my sister, Nero." Leah said, already having slipped into her protective mode. It wasn't new to anyone seeing at Leah seemed to always get protective of her younger sister over most things. Leah had pulled Scarlett into a hug and growled at Nero like a dog protecting its owner. Scarlett having already been flustered by being dragged to a place with so many people and then by Nero introducing himself and kissing her hand. The young redhead rounded on her sister and for the second time that day, karate chopped Leah's head. 

"k-knock it off, Leah!" Scarlett turned back to Nero and gave an apologetic smile. "im sorry about my sister. thank you for putting up with her."

"hey! don't talk about me like im a nuisance." Leah whined from behind Scarlett, who'd taken a step forward. To get out of Leah's hug. 

@Kiroshiven @Thalia_Neko @Wickedkent

Ramona Viore

Oh? This interesting looking girl didn't have any friends? That was a bit of a shame. However, Ramona still had an appointment to keep at the gym. "Do you know your SP and how to use it?" Ramona started to walk motioning with her hand for the other to follow. Practicing on her own did a great deal to help Ramona, but having a sparring partner, that wasn't Nero, would be much more helpful. "I hope you don't mind me asking you to spar with me on our first meeting, but that's where I was headed and I have one of the arena's rented out for a couple of hours." She smiled softly as she continued to glide across the walkways.

Eyes locked on to Ramona from a few of the younger students and some of the elder ones as well. She was a spectacle to behold what with her fairly outrageous fashion sense. The constant aura of unapproachability that surrounded her and even worse the fact that she'd been cold to nearly everyone upon their first meeting. It was rare to find Ramona in a good enough mood to not point out the flaws in someone's posture, dialect, or appearance. She was just that kind of a formal woman. "So, are you from V-city or somewhere else?" Striking up a conversation to pass the time was something that she remembered was proper for a host.

Nero Sanshiro

Nero chuckled softly at Leah's reaction to his jab. It wasn't that big of a deal to him either, but her reaction was rather cute. If only her interests were in men, he might've actually pursued her romantically. Alas, one flower lost from the world of men, another that bloomed in its place. Being called Nero-sempai was different. Most just referred to him as well "that stuck up prick" or "jackass". It was nice to meet someone with manners rather than the outlandish impudence of the common crowd. Before he could respond appropriately, Leah cut in with her own jab.

"My dear Leah, you forget that I'm not you." He teased with a smile turning back to Scarlet. "Well Scarlett, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I do hope to see more of you around though. It's refreshing to have someone that understands the basics of etiquette for a change." He smiled and finally let go of her hand before chuckling at the sisters' exchange. "Scarlett, 'putting up' with your sister as you call it, is rather amusing. So to be honest it's not a bother at all." Flicking his hair over his shoulder, Nero put on another smile before looking back to see that Gail seemed to have been overstimulated by everything going on. "I feel that the new second year is a bit overwhelmed, we all might need to give her some space." Nero chuckled softly before looking at the sisters. Part of him wondered what their plans were for the rest of the day, but at the same time he knew he would have an appointment to keep with Ramona later on in the evening.

@Shirochankun  @Thalia_Neko @Wickedkent @Nenma Takashi  @The Fabulous Emerald @Idea @Ender The Spider King @SP3CT3R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back