• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soulcalibur VI - The Tale of Two Conduits with ddavidgayvidd

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
The last thing you can remember was that red light.. you don’t know what you were doing, or what prompted such a display. The beam shot straight to the sky, filled with malice. It was like the sky was blood red, everything becoming darker and darker until you lost control, everything faded into nothingness.

Your head aches, you awake, but there is nothing. Everything around you is dark, its cold, and you’re floating in The Abyss. This was it, the empty space between living and ascended, where all unlucky souls with the fate of death found themselves. There are others here, but their figures aren’t clear. You can see them, yet, you can’t. It is like they are just as nothing as this plane. Light bursts in occasionally, taking souls away from this Abyss. They do not run, they do not struggle, they accept their fates.

’I can’t let it get me,’ You think, ’I don’t want to die’.

The light slices through again, the hand reaching in your direction. You don’t know how it chooses, but you don’t want to be the next. Unlike the rest of these unfortunate souls, you turn to run. But, you don’t go anywhere. You scream, but nothing comes out. Your body begins to lose it’s shape, more and more of you disappearing in your panic, your memories, your old life, they’re already gone, you can’t lose your form now.

The force grabs you, holding tight as it slowly takes you from The Abyss. You scream, you struggle, but to no avail. Your vision is flooded with white, your head begins to pound worse, now feeling more physical. You’re on your knees, a ground below you now. The place around you was crumbling, yet maintaining it’s structure. There was architecture and inventions from all ages, old and new. You stop admiring the scene once you notice the tall, dark man with tattooed skin standing before you. He was adorned with robes of gold and white, and he held a scythe in his left hand.

51AF5CC4-E650-4DF4-A8F3-7024A5BF4377.jpeg

He intimidates you, even without having said a word. It was the look in his eyes, his peculiar eyes. It was as if he saw straight through you, as if he were belittling you with just a glare. “So,” the man began in a low, rough tone. “You two are the fated.” Fated... two? You look beside you to find another soul, one with more life than those you encountered in The Abyss. They had no form, they had no features, they were just as empty as the rest, just like you.

The man hold his scythe firm and slams it on the ground twice to catch your attention once again. “The Evil Seed is spreading in your body.” He stated curtly, motioning to the both of you. “You need to get a grip on your soul, and figure out what you are, and who you might be.” He set his hand down to his side again. “Or else, you may end up just like the rest.”

His warning was abrupt, but I had to take him seriously. It seemed he knew of my fate, and he was trying to save me. I looked down to my soul, knowing now that I wasn’t truly in my body. I needed to reflect an image of myself onto my soul again. But...

Who am I?

ddavidgayvidd ddavidgayvidd & yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy

Code:
[b]Basics[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] 
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [ image, description, or both ]
[b]Voice Claim:[/b]
[b]Scale:[/b] [ Soul Calibur or Soul Edge ]

[b]Stats[/b]
(A-F. A being best, F being worst. Must have one of each.)

[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Speed:[/b]
[b]Reach:[/b]
[b]Intellect:[/b]
[b]Perception:[/b]
[b]Deception:[/b]
[b]Charisma:[/b]
[b]Luck:[/b]

[b]Persona[/b]

[b]Alignment:[/b] [ DnD alignment ]
Bullet points or paragraph

Code:
[CENTER][size=7][b]NAME[/b][/size]
[size=3]Optional Title[/size]
[size=2]Level: # | EXP: # | HP: #/100[/size]

[imagefloat=left]image of your character[/imagefloat]start typing your post , ,

Last edited:
Basics

Name:
Kal
Species: Human
Appearance:
7C88C8F4-5685-416E-B6D1-54A8065B6DE8.jpeg
Voice: Adventurous Youth
Scale: Soul Calibur

Stats

Power: C
Speed: A
Reach: D
Intellect: E
Perception: B
Deception: F
Charisma: B
Luck: C

Persona

Alignment:
Neutral Good
Kal can be considered a very child-like character, only recently becoming an adult. He is known to be reckless and make rash decisions, not thinking of consequence. He says without thinking, and tries his hardest to make his own path, but usually ends up following the crowd. He is known to be very needy and dependant on others, usually picking a favourite person and sticking to them like a parasite. He also happens to be a horrible liar.

Combat

Fighting Style:
Amy
Weapon: Albion
Height Advantage: Short , +0 Reach +0 Power

Last edited:
Basics

Name:
Isak Altalov
Species: Human
Appearance:
6DAF9C76-1EAA-46D0-9902-093E775BC8FA.jpeg
Altalov is a warrior of the Aval Organization’s Northeastern Branch. His outfit is clad with white, fit to conceal him in the often cold environment.
Voice: Dependable Leader
Scale: Soul Edge

Stats

Power: B
Speed: A
Reach: E
Intellect: B
Perception: A
Deception: C
Charisma: F
Luck: D

Persona

Alignment:
Lawful Evil
Isak is a very independent individual, rarely requesting help from others. He is very emotional, often clouding his choices with what he feels rather than what needs to be done. He often belittles others, causing emotional damage to his opponents before inflicting physical. Don’t get him wrong, he doesn’t have an inflated ego, he’s just very strategical.

Combat

Fighting Style:
Maxi
Weapon: Fatibal
Height Advantage: Slightly Tall, +1 reach -1 power

IZAK ALTALOV
The Misguided
Level: 1 | EXP: 0 | HP: 100/100

B3D19AB4-3CAB-41D7-8C80-D6BE25CFE3BF.jpegAt first, I wasn’t sure what to believe. All I remember was guarding my post when one of my comrades alerted me of that light. That horrible, horrible beacon of evil. All I remember from that experience was the pain. My body ached, I fell weak. Everything burned, faded to black, then nothing. It was like I lost myself, my soul losing the shell of the body it harbored.

The world around me upon waking was no sight I wanted to find myself with. I felt trapped, scared, yet nothing at the same time. It was like euphoria. It felt as if nothing around me even mattered. Then I came to terms with what was happening to the other souls. They were all being taken to their respective planes for their eternal rest.

And I wasn’t ready to find out where I was headed.

When the man with the white cloak pulled me from the abyss, I knew that it was imperative I follow his demands. I close my eyes and pull my soul to shape myself once again. My uniform falls loose around me. I’m thinner than before, but that matters not now. I glare beside me to the other ‘chosen one’. He seems weak. His smaller stature only embodies this idea in my mind. Hopefully, they prove themselves worthy of assisting me on my journey.

I wait further instruction, not truly caring for what the cloaked man had else to say. I wanted to get on my way, and I wanted to find the cursed sword. I know of it’s side effects, but what does it matter in the end when the power is all mine?​

KAL AGUILLARD
The Young-Hearted
Level: 1 | EXP: 0 | HP: 100/100

6A553065-7056-4A64-A863-2A5B0BF61BE7.jpegI never expected to die, at least, not this soon. Furthermore, I didn’t expect for it to be this..sad.. it was so dark, so empty.. The minute I saw that light, I knew it was over. You know what else I didn’t expect? To be brought back! When the man—who I can only assume is God—spoke to me, I knew it was so important that I listened to every word he said. When he mentioned the number two, I ignored it. I simply thought of what I was like before the light, before I died. At first, I had no idea. My memory was blank. Would I really like who I was? If I imagined myself as someone different, could I.. Oh. I was already in my body again. I look down at my jacket, remembering the medium blue.

It seemed I really was forming myself off of my memories, and I could even see the minor details like a stain on my sleeve, a loose fibre on my pants.. It was like I was entirely myself again. I should’ve thought about picking a different height... maybe I’d be a bit taller... Oh well. I then notice the man beside me, glaring at me. He’s kind of scary, and I look back awkwardly. I try to say something to break the tension, but his gaze sets me straight, and I keep my mouth shut as I look back to the cloaked man.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back