• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Soul Mate Defects [Closed]

I'm fine either way! Whatever you feel is best

I also don't mind, though I'm heading off for the night so if you want an immediate IC response from me that'd have to wait till tomorrow.

Considering the type of character he is I figure it'd be better to let everyone else decided
If you don't want to be partnered with Azriel don't be afraid to let me know
It won't be rainbows and sunshine with him for a while XD I like to have my romance grow rather than be right away

But yea if no one wants to deal with him I'll drop out so a different character can take his place :grinningteeth:

No that's totally fine! I like him. I forgot that this puts us as uneven as far as soulmates, so I'll have to figure that out, but I think he'll be fine. Tell me who you want him with and I'll get it all worked out.

No that's totally fine! I like him. I forgot that this puts us as uneven as far as soulmates, so I'll have to figure that out, but I think he'll be fine. Tell me who you want him with and I'll get it all worked out.

I'll leave it up to random choice after all but wanted to make sure he wouldn't be paired with someone that really didn't want him

Was anyone interested in grabbing a second (sick) character? If not I may open this up long enough to find one more.

I'm allowing one other person who PMed me to join us, provided they make one character of each so we're even. They are under 18, but we talked about it. If anyone would rather not be paired with them just tell me and I'll make sure you're not.

I'm allowing one other person who PMed me to join us, provided they make one character of each so we're even. They are under 18, but we talked about it. If anyone would rather not be paired with them just tell me and I'll make sure you're not.
I'd prefer not to be, thanks!

forgot to ask nomuseneeded nomuseneeded will there be an OOC for this eventually? no rush!
Perhaps a Discord as opposed to a thread? I find OOC chatter on Discords to be much more active. It also allows for better organization. We could have separate channels for relationship ideas, plot bunnies, suggestions, and character development.

Also, hello everyone! I'm the under-18 person that nomuseneeded nomuseneeded mentioned. I hope that my presence won't be too much of an interference in the roleplay and that we can all enjoy writing together! Remember to please let the GM know if you are at all uncomfortable with being paired with me. It's really no problem at all, and I won't take any offense. ^_^

Perhaps a Discord as opposed to a thread? I find OOC chatter on Discords to be much more active. It also allows for better organization. We could have separate channels for relationship ideas, plot bunnies, suggestions, and character development.

Also, hello everyone! I'm the under-18 person that nomuseneeded nomuseneeded mentioned. I hope that my presence won't be too much of an interference in the roleplay and that we can all enjoy writing together! Remember to please let the GM know if you are at all uncomfortable with being paired with me. It's really no problem at all, and I won't take any offense. ^_^
I do agree on OOC discord! The only problem I usually find is that some people don't have an account

(Also, lovely to meet you, I personally have no issue with it)

I don't think it will be a problem but as I'm an older person I prefer not to do any sort of romantic type of roleplay with people underage, glad to see you're understanding and look forward to roleplaying with you in a general setting ^^

I do agree on OOC discord! The only problem I usually find is that some people don't have an account

(Also, lovely to meet you, I personally have no issue with it)
Ah, that's true. We'll have to see who has an account before we can decide on using one instead of a thread.

It's nice to meet you as well! I'm happy you have no issue with it as I was very worried that I'd be sort of an outcast here haha. It's reassuring to remind myself that it's not because of who I am as a person, but because of my age. Anyway, I wanted to tell you how much I like Charlie! You're really good at describing characters; I felt so immersed in his personality. I can't wait to read your in-character posts with him!

I don't think it will be a problem but as I'm an older person I prefer not to do any sort of romantic type of roleplay with people underage, glad to see you're understanding and look forward to roleplaying with you in a general setting ^^
Oh no worries, I completely understand! I figured that would be the main issue since I can definitely see how it would be awkward roleplaying romance with an underage partner. I'm excited to roleplay with you otherwise! By the way, I really like Azriel. He has a lot of potential and I look forward to seeing him grow and mature in the story!

Kipsy Kipsy didn't want to quote the whole thing haha. Anyway I agree. Also, yea, I wouldn't worry too much! You seem great (and I love your characters but this isn't a ooc so I'm keeping the conversation short oops :'( otherwise I'd gush more)

Also part two.....aaaaa! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back