• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Soul forge Academy. (my first academy Rp)

So I just realized something. I don't know what the plot is. Is it just a school setting or is there an overarching plot?
Agent23 Agent23
There is a plot but it begins with the school setting. Just going to classes as per normal.
All you 7th years go to class with headmaster Bashura.
And professor Calderan will handle the first through sixth year weapon classes.

Anyone who wants to make a teacher is welcome, you can see the classes available on the first page.

My posts might be a bit slow for the next 2 weeks because of exams (I will still post, just not that frequently) but will return to normal after that

Weapon name: Steve
It originally started off as a joke, when the instructor was trying to provide an example of names. Unfortunately, it stuck.

I don't even know anymore..

My posts might be a bit slow for the next 2 weeks because of exams (I will still post, just not that frequently) but will return to normal after that
Good luck with the exams!

Weapon name: Steve
It originally started off as a joke, when the instructor was trying to provide an example of names. Unfortunately, it stuck.

I don't even know anymore..

Good luck with the exams!
Cheers. Tip for the weapon name: Take a quality of it e.g. if it controls fire, then use google translate to turn it into a foreign language. Makes it sound cooler and its not just named: Fire

Terribly sorry guys my phone was disconnected, I'm currently borrowing a friends phone to let y'all know this this was been postponed another week. It'll start next Wednesday the 22nd.

Again terribly sorry, I'll make attempts to have it up before then but no promises. If someone else would like to build the threads I wouldnt be opposed.

Heya if you're still taking people then:

The CS

Faceclaim: I'm not sure what to put here since I'm used to just describing appearances xD but since there's an anime theme going on then this might work?

5425ba674583ec2fa2bde2166bf894b1--lp-green-eyes.jpg

Name: Deirdre Hart
Grade/Class: First Year (I'd prefer to go through the tutorial of this world :3)
Personality: Has an open air about her and often talks to whomever is next to her (She'll go out of her way to get them to talk back whether to like it or not!). Has a fondness for cute things. Goes with the flow and takes this whole magic situation casually. She can be a bit oblivious to the situation around her leading to her possibly saying something inappropriate. Despite her general nonchalant attitude towards everything she does have a serious side with a rather cold look on the world, albeit rarely outwardly shown. In terms of intelligence she's about average when it comes to magic knowledge and physical combat. However, she's quite good at tactics and is better off avoiding direct combat, this is complemented by her natural hatred for fighting. And finally, although she seems open she's unlikely to reveal anything personal and frequently lies to the point that it's become natural for her.

History: She's lived a very sheltered life, although her parents were a little eccentric which led to her own eccentricities. Her parent's are involved in shady business deals as a part of their whole career, despite their cover of a normal business. Deirdre is fully aware of this and thinks of it as normal leading to her own morally grey thinking.

Goals: To finish training at the academy and inherit her family business.

Familiar base form- small enough to wrap around her arm without being seen. Has large adorable eyes! At least to Deirdre :3

4b40c15d118ed633e3583b0daf1ecbee--snake-cartoon-snake-art.jpg

Familiar name: Sylph
Familiar Race: Green Tree Python
Familiar Power: Silent Wrap - A stealth move that allows her snake to slither up to the target in silence and wrap around them. If it's ordered to, it can either immobilise them by constricting their arms or legs, knock em unconscious by constricting breathing, or kill them by suffocating them and crushing their body.
Familiar Combat mode: (I'll put it in anyway for later) familiar can extend length and size. Skin shifts from smooth to rough with sharp spikes that, upon contact with skin, release a paralysing venom. Talons increase in size, when bitten down releases calming venom that can either calm down or put the target to sleep depending on the dosage and strength of target.
Familiar Merged form:

485331_zmeya_devushka_shaman_1145x1383_www.Gde-Fon.com.jpg

Weapon Base form:

Anime-bow-and-arrow_31243.jpg
Weapon name: Phi
Weapon power: Pierce - Arrow can go through multiple targets depending on force before release
Weapon Advanced form: Embued with electricity
Advanced weapon power: Petrify - Manifest electricity to stun target for a period of time. This can spread if conductible material are nearby
Final weapon stage: Arrows become sharper, able to cut through almost any surface. Now complete embodiment of electricity.
Final weapon stage power: Releases blasts of electricity, allows multiple arrows to be released at the same time.

Tell me what you think!

Last edited:

Skuld Brynolfdóttir
18 Year | Female
5th Year

Personality
Skuld is an intelligent individual, that holds no motivation. That is not to say that she is of superior education, nor that she stands above others. Simply that she is capable of reaching a deeper level of perception on some matters, one of which is her own standing. She knows full well that others can rightfully claim her to be a spoiled brat. She understands that life for her is far more simple than most others'. She accepts the idea, that her parents put forth a lot of work to prepare her life. She agrees that their method was presumptuous, but continues to follow the path in order to save it from being wasted.

At least this level of comprehension keeps her from being confused. And for her, that's enough. She doesn't necessarily have a dream to follow anyways. So she may as well follow the one that was put before her.

Setting aside her self analytical nature, people find her quite passive. She never truly excels at anything, but she does always accept, and build off failure. If anything, it's kind of like she just molds to the situation, without the desire of creating a disturbance. But, there are occasions where a mild sense of humor seem to prevail. Though most of the time it's hard to tell if she is trying to be funny, or actually believes something is alright.​

History
'Fate', it's a subject that doesn't exist within the highborn's past. For you see, when it comes to Skuld, not even the Nyx stone was left to chance. She was a child that knew only to walk forward when someone else took her hand. It was a silver platter situation, one that entailed the entirety of her life. As such, dreams and uncertainties were irrelevant. It was all, already prepared. The years at the Soul Forge Academy will be the only deviation, as her parents can not serve as the guide. But, those years are in turn a part of a much bigger plan, one that will gradually unroll.​

Goals
To live on without generating resounding waves.​

Nora
The Shadow Mimic

Note: Nora is approximately 10 inches tall.

Familiar Power
Shadow Mimicry ; Nora is capable of copying the things she sees . Though it's always to her scale, and it takes on an inky black appearance.​

Familiar Combat mode

It's heavily debatable on whether or not Nora becomes an intangible mass the moment combat mode is initiated. However, it's undeniable that Nora is capable of shifting into whatever form it pleases. Thankfully, it's level of strength never seems to alter, despite achieving sizes up to 26 feet. This makes Nora an entity of deception rather than power.

Familiar Merged form
To_the_end_edit.jpg

Weapon Base form
The base appearance is nothing more than a simple rod, with a length of ribbon upon it's base.​

Weapon name
'Soul'​

Weapon power
Capable of changing mass and shape, into a wild assortment of weapons and shields.​

Weapon Advanced form
No change​

Advanced weapon power
No change​

Final weapon stage
All generated weapons have golden energy etched into them. Much like light attempting to escape it's vessel.​

Final weapon stage power
Floating weapons can be generated, always cloning the main weapon in design though at a smaller scale.​

upload_2017-11-28_18-49-27.png
(I really like the powers, and no it's not a copy and paste lmao so don't even assume! :) )
Name: Kai Takeshi
Grade/Class: Student Year 6
Personality:
Kai is very carefree and sometimes reckless, and, despite his continuous brawls with other students he still shows loyalty towards them. Very protective to those he cares about as he once lost everything he cared about, and take others he meets for granted. Kai has a straightforward mindset and usually takes things "hands on". His solution to problems often involve violence. Even when disrespected or faced with obvious hostility Kai rarely ever reciprocates the feelings, and often forgoes grudge-holding. He occasionally shows compassion for his enemies. Rarely exhibits any perverse tendencies to the opposite gender. Kai continuously tries to prove his strength to others. Due to his reckless nature, Kai's fights usually ends with widespread destruction. Kai's love of fighting has allowed him to develop a rather strategic mind, helping him to, on various occasions, find weaknesses in his opponent's techniques, or simply weaknesses his opponents themselves possess. Kai has also defeated his opponents with pure wit, rather than brute strength. Kai, befitting his recklessness and love of fighting, never backs out of a fight. Kai is quite perceptive and understanding of his friend's feelings.
History:
Kai was born as the younger brother, and him and his brother lived peacefully in a Home with their parents. At the age of 10 Kai's brother and parents had died in a robbery, yet the thief let Kai live and gave the young boy a message, "When you get older come and find me." was all the man had to tell the boy who he left traumatized. Soon after the incident Kai was raised by and older man who went by the name as Yhorm. Yhorm taught Kai most of everything he knows, when it comes to books to even fighting. To this day Kai still thinks of the horrific moment that happened in his life.
Goals:

Familiar base form- upload_2017-11-28_18-48-43.png
Familiar name- Shi
Familiar Race- Bat
Familiar Power- Creates a black flame with a skeletal figure that protects Kai from harms and can be used to attack. His limit to keep control of the Full body version of it can only last for 10 minutes till his body begins to get damaged from the overuse of the technique.
Defense form: upload_2017-11-28_18-18-36.pngAttack form: upload_2017-11-28_18-19-11.png
Familiar Combat mode- upload_2017-11-28_18-20-27.png
Familiar Merged form- (7th years & teachers only.) (When reaches this state) upload_2017-11-28_18-43-59.png

Weapon Base form- upload_2017-11-28_18-33-50.png
Weapon name- Hakai no ha, 破壊の刃 (blade of destruction)
Weapon power- By concentrating energy to the arm he is using to hold the blade, he can create a shockwave by slashing his sword in a certain motion.
Weapon Advanced form- upload_2017-11-28_18-34-17.png
Advanced weapon power- The sword is covered in a black and red flame like energy.
Final weapon stage- (7th year & teachers only.) (When he reaches this stage) upload_2017-11-28_18-39-31.png
Final weapon stage power- generally turns the blade into a black flame substance. It grows the users hair and gives them a strange form, that has increased physical features. Can only be used once every month, as it is a powerful technique that drains the body completely.
upload_2017-11-28_18-31-45.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-28_18-16-31.png
    upload_2017-11-28_18-16-31.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2017-11-28_18-45-48.png
    upload_2017-11-28_18-45-48.png
    134.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back