• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Soul forge Academy. (my first academy Rp)

If you can't tell, I'm interested in this. Want to get a check if the features of my character are allowed.
Well there are a few things that dont make sense. First off your 8 but your familiar didnt manifest until six (impossible btw) and you have yourself listed as a 5th year. I know i said age is just a number but this would mean you graduated from first year at three (also impossible as your brain isnt developed enough to deal with the training.
So im sorry, but i can only allow him to be 1-2nd year

Agent23 Agent23
I'm interested in this but wouldn't it be better to have a CS where everyone can post them there instead of in the interest check?
Yes it is, i honestly didnt think the CS's would blow up so much. But alas no worries. When the time comes ill have a moderator switch this thread into the Cs portion and ill clean it up :)

For sure. any edits will be allowed until the threads are put up in about 3 days time.

Well there are a few things that dont make sense. First off your 8 but your familiar didnt manifest until six (impossible btw) and you have yourself listed as a 5th year. I know i said age is just a number but this would mean you graduated from first year at three (also impossible as your brain isnt developed enough to deal with the training.
So im sorry, but i can only allow him to be 1-2nd year
Fixed it.

Hey...may I...
shimmy on in?
giphy.gif
[/QUOTE
We’re still open i think; but all 7th year slots are taken

cool! just wondering because i drew out my character and all but i wanted to make sure i could post here :0 working on my cs right now

So I just realized something. I don't know what the plot is. Is it just a school setting or is there an overarching plot?
Agent23 Agent23

Last edited:
Faceclaim:
BrMio47.jpg

Name: Vashti Dalir
Grade/Class: 7th year
Personality: She has an attitude , not the kind where she thinks she's better than everyone but more so of a rude get out of my face personality. in truth she never had a parental figure in her life and this is the best way she knows how to express herself. she is unbelievably smart , but a pessimist and pretty introverted , but only some like the headmaster know she is a truly sweet woman and very understand.

History: She lived a life full of uncertainty , where would she get her next meal would be, where she'd sleep. She was a runaway due to the physical abuse of her parents , she would of rather have starved for a week than live on more night being beaten. This was the time she became more attuned with spiders , seeing how beautiful and quick to strike they where. how patient they could be. They didn't rely on anyone. Not too long after she found a nyx stone and upon being in contact with it she changed (in what her mind ) for the better , both physically and mentally. Then she was contacted by soul forge academy becoming one of the strongest students in her class year.

Goals: To tame her predatory instinct , to prove herself more than just (in her eyes) a spider meant to be feared

Familiar base form-
Black-Widow-Spider_Ian-Waldie.jpg
bigger than her hand , she is usually mistaken as a bracelet since she wraps around Vashti's wrist.
Familiar name- Bellatrix
Familiar Race- Black widow spider
Familiar Power- Death's dance , the damage she gets she can transfer to her familiar , negating most harmful damage , this in turn has her spider turn the damage into powerful poisonous blows
Familiar Combat mode-
410e150cac5925eb6d426615bc1c8711--creature-feature-creature-design.jpg
bellatrix is about the size of a bus
Familiar Merged form-
0d383f9b58c0123633b7b83b439b0e9d.jpg

Weapon Base form-
GLP8m.jpg

Weapon name- Arachne Fangs
Weapon power- Multi slash : one slice with her weapon can create multiple cuts
Weapon Advanced form-
820a054fdcd9207fc0f97b42c082197b648f93b9_hq.jpg

Advanced weapon power- Razor Wind :The ability to use the air/wind to slice objects powered
Final weapon stage-
latest

Final weapon stage power- Petrifying gaze : each time she hits an enemy they get petrified and can't move

*stares off*
I just accidentally clicked the side button on my mouse, and lost all of my progress..

Then again, I was doing it the silly way. I submitted a message with a base idea for a familiar, then hit edit to work on the complete sheet from there..
Time to start from just the familiar again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back