• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Soul forge Academy. (my first academy Rp)

Agent23

"Honey!!! Wheres my Supersuit?"
chrisostrowski_impregnablefortress_1000w_by_najtkriss-d76903k.jpg
In the Vast world of Kirana human beings possess both a Soul & a Spirit. When they are born their soul takes the form of A familiar. This familiar can be anything from a Cat or a dog (common) to a Dragon or an Elemental (Rare). The spirit manifests as a special ability that lies dormant within the person. That is until they make contact with a Nyx stone, a strange material which awakens their spirit by turning it into a magical weapon. After a person makes contact with this material it turns into a normal stone and they are brought to the Soul forge academy to learn how to utilize the powers they have been granted. But something has recently happened that threatens to shake the world to its core. A child has been born with A familiar that boasts remarkable power. This child has been brought to the academy to be trained, but mysterious dark forces gather in order to turn this power into their own, and the academy is in their sights.

(ok you guys so this Rp is my first attempt at an academy style Rp. There will be roles open for teachers, students between year 1-7 (only 3, 7th year students are allowed) its similar to the golden compass, bleach, and the X-men. We will be always excepting so if your interested please claim your roles ahead of time. Ask any questions you may have and ill answer them shortly.)​

It would be interesting to be a student, though I would like to know the age ranges for each grade.

It would be interesting to be a student, though I would like to know the age ranges for each grade.
The age range is actually very wide. Once a person makes contact with the Nyx Stone they unleash a pulse of energy and are contacted by the academy. As such a first year can be anywhere from 5-50. The next seven years are spent mastering the new powers. So you could be a 14 year old 7th year in this. Or a 28 year old 1st year. Its very free form :)

The age range is actually very wide. Once a person makes contact with the Nyx Stone they unleash a pulse of energy and are contacted by the academy. As such a first year can be anywhere from 5-50. The next seven years are spent mastering the new powers. So you could be a 14 year old 7th year in this. Or a 28 year old 1st year. Its very free form :)
That's good to know! Then I would like to be a third year!

That's good to know! Then I would like to be a third year!
Excellent that would give you the ability to summon your weapon, use its base power (which you can make up), and draw soul energy from it to boost physical attributes.

School year ability summary.

Year 1- studies summoning the weapons, and understanding their base power.

Year 2- Completes studies of base power of weapons. Introduction to the Forge techniques.

Year 3- mastery of the forge techniques of self augmentation, introduction to combat mode familiar.

Year 4- Study weapon 2nd stage, Mastery of Familiar combat tactics, study of war strategy.

Year 5- history of war, history of Soul forge. Mastery over 2nd form weapon. Study Spirit Links.

Year 6- spirit links mastery, study of Soul merge technique. Introduction to final stage.

Year 7- Final weapon form, Fused familiar form, Ultimate level Forge arts. Leadership classes, supervised field missions.​

I feel really dumb but could I maybe change my role to a seventh year........?
Of course :) i just posted a table to show what each year trains in. 7th years main classes are taught by the headmaster, though most of their missions are with other teachers.

Indeed you will be our last 7th year.

Yes and no, ill be looking at the familiars on a case by case basis. The main thing we want to avoid is OP characters. Also the pheonix is off limits as that is the headmasters familiar.
I’m thinking an earth dragon or a Kirin. Those ok?

All my seventh years listen up.
When you post the Cs you will have your work cut out for you.

You will need to design your familiar's base form, their combat form, and their merged form.
In addition you will need your weapons base state, advanced state, and final state.

Ill be posting the Cs here so everyone can post their characters while i make the threads.

The CS

Faceclaim:
Name:
Grade/Class: (if your a teacher list the class you teach, if your a student list what year.)
Personality:
History:
Goals:

Familiar base form-
Familiar name-
Familiar Race-
Familiar Power-
Familiar Combat mode- (must be 3rd year +)
Familiar Merged form- (7th years & teachers only.)

Weapon Base form-
Weapon name-
Weapon power-
Weapon Advanced form- (must be 5th year +)
Advanced weapon power-
Final weapon stage- (7th year & teachers only.)
Final weapon stage power- (this is in addition to the powers from your weapons base, amd advanced form)

IMG_20171110_170351.jpg
Name: Headmaster Igneel Bashura

Grade/Class: Headmaster- Final Weapon class- Merged familiar class.

Personality: Headmaster Bashura is a remarkably patient and humble old man, yet he is as far fron soft as one gets. He is a stern, strict and hard man. Quick to reward those who do well, and quick to punish those who do not. He is strangely calm in any situation, and is even rumored to know when he will die. His wisdom is a bit awe inspiring as he seems to have a answer to everything.

History: Seventy Seven years Ago Igneel was a student at the soul forge academy. And not a very good one if were being honest, he was lazy, stubborn, and full of pride. A polar opposite to what people see from him today. That all changed during his seventh year, when he and two friends were on a mission with a teacher that went south. Only a broken Igneel returned that day, with a vow to never lose again. He has kept his vow, never losing against, monster, Soul warden, or even a challenge in exactly 70 years.

Goals: To find an adequate replacement for the position of headmaster before he dies.

Familiar base form- 0b7390578c964e9998a45a1cb6c3fa8d--vermilion-bird-tattoo-phoenix.jpg
Familiar name-Pyre

Familiar Race- Pheonix

Familiar Power- Revival of flames- If either Pyre or Igneel are killed, both perish, only to revive together a few moments later in a ball of fire.

Familiar Combat mode-
images-3.jpg gains Flame manipulation, and flame form.

Familiar Merged form-
anthro_phoenix_comission_by_koda_sergal-d7fcja8.png when merged the old man regains his youth, and possesses a mind boggling amount of spirit energy. He is capabke of maintaining both Merged form, and final weapon form simultainiously.

Weapon Base form-
022f856cd74d6f3d95adeb768214a77f.png
Weapon name- Gungnir

Weapon power- Warp- Gungnir once thrown can teleport back to Old man Bashura's hand, or the old man can teleport to the spear.

Weapon Advanced form-
In its advanced form Gungnir gains a second spearhead on the bottom side of it.

Advanced weapon power-
Volatile spirit- Gungnir gains a unique ability to peirce the spirit. Attacks from gungnir now reduce the energy of those it strikes in addition to the damage they would normally take.

Final weapon stage-
In gungnir's final stage it becomes bulky and massive. Looking like a double edged jousting lance.

Final weapon stage power- Weight of The world- in its final stage Gungnir becomes mind bogglingly heavy, so much so that there are only two way Bashura can use it. Either pump all of his spirit energy into his strength so he can use it. Or merge with Pyre. When he is both merged and in his final state, his spirit energy becomes so large that others can no longer sense its end.​

Here is both an example, and the headmaster. Dont be intimidated by how OP he is. He is literally ment to be the most powerful being alive at the start of our story.
Its a decent example of how the Cs should look but im not gonna bee too strickt so long as it fits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back