• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Soul Eater:Ultimas OOC

I do my best haha, i know he’s really unpleasant but I suppose that’s how to sell his character. He’ll mellow out, he’s just upset over the fact that Lord Death managed to wash him up back at DWMA lol

YO:
Big character story post for Lazaro comin up 😁
Oh, I love Lazaro, I read about his character and instantly thought the man was a huge mood. Also, everyone please don’t hate me, I’m making two more oc’s. One is June and the other is a surprise, promise these two will be the last.

Oh, I love Lazaro, I read about his character and instantly thought the man was a huge mood. Also, everyone please don’t hate me, I’m making two more oc’s. One is June and the other is a surprise, promise these two will be the last.
Have fun! I’ll be posting soon

As of today I will stop asking where you all at since two specific people don’t understand my excitement in the story saying im rushing even though i stated in the intro I want “ACTIVE” players. But i wont ask any of you to post right away no more I’ll just deal with it.

Yeah, I wanted to build up how much Lisa meant to him. It'll break your heart to see what happened between then and now.

But I'm so so happy you guys like him. I'm pouring a lot into him and I'm one lazy boi. I don't really turn up my effort into things very often but characters tend to be the exception. I promise to give Lazaro all the love he deserves to see his story through :)

Yeah, I wanted to build up how much Lisa meant to him. It'll break your heart to see what happened between then and now.

But I'm so so happy you guys like him. I'm pouring a lot into him and I'm one lazy boi. I don't really turn up my effort into things very often but characters tend to be the exception. I promise to give Lazaro all the love he deserves to see his story through :)
Sorry for not replying yet by tonight im done

Note: I’m making edits to Lazaro’s backstory in terms of time. Lisa died 15 years ago, when she and Lazaro were 28. Lazaro is 43 now. So yeah, he’s been gone a while

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back