• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Soul Eater: Ultimas, Character Sheets

Gohan510

Zero Mortal Plan!
Here is where you all shall enroll into the DWMA! Or take another path which is a dark narrow road of evil!
The character list: Whatever your character is will get the color code on the list to signify you are completely confirmed. Meister, Weapon, Teacher, Sinless, Relc, Werewolf, Vampire, and Witch.
DWMA:
Kai Takeshi/Ren Kurosaki ( Gohan510 Gohan510
Mao ( Asagi Asagi ) /Clementine Belrose ( LyannaM LyannaM )

Alyssa Scarlet ( Gohan510 Gohan510 )
Nia Álvarez ( Darling Green Darling Green )

Sang-mi Lee ( Darling Green Darling Green /June Darling Green Darling Green
Nia Darling Green Darling Green

Hestia Chaplin Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213

Teachers: Only 3slots open for teachers
Lazaro Del Rosal ( A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. )
Sofia Lynn Darling Green Darling Green

Relc: Only 10 slots open
Sinless:
Other:
Iris ( Juju Juju )
Kalani Razinea ( seasonedcat seasonedcat )
Reimi ( Asagi Asagi )
DWMA Skeleteon​

Yo! Lord Death here and I'm leaving it up to you on how you're going to answer these questions, these questions will are what will get you enrolled into the DWMA! Have fun! Good luck!

What's your name?

How Old are you?

What's your Gender?

Are you a Meister or Demon Weapon?

What do you look like?

Student or Teacher?
If teacher what class do you teach?​
Eat or NOT Eat?

What does your soul look like?

If you're a weapon what do you look like transformed?

What could you look like once reaching Soul Resonance with your partner?

What are you like? (Personality)

What's your origin....?

Anything else you need to add?

code by: S n o w
Code:
[div=background:url(https://memberfiles.freewebs.com/30/84/65138430/photos/Otaku-Folder/2.png)no-repeat;background-type;margin:auto;background-size:100%;width:700px;]
[div=background:url(http://orig12.deviantart.net/b18f/f/2011/312/0/8/lord_death_on_corel_by_evilygoodgirl-d4fkpud.png); height:170px; width:170px;border-radius:200px;background-size:100%;margin:auto;border: 1px Black solid;][/div][div=background:#57585E; width:660px;margin:auto;height:200px;border:3px Black solid;][div=overflow: hidden; height: 200px;width:660px;][div=overflow: auto; height: 200px;width:660px;padding-right:35px;][FONT=Eczar]Yo! Lord Death here and I'm leaving it up to you on how you're going to answer these questions, these questions will are what will get you enrolled into the DWMA! Have fun! Good luck!

What's your name?

How Old are you?

What's your Gender?

What do you look like?

Student or Teacher?
If teacher what class do you teach?

Eat or NOT Eat?

What's your origin....?

Anything else you need to add?[/FONT][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Sinless Skeleton​

"Go ahead tell me about yourself I would love to hear your analysis."

Do tell what they call you out there?

What's your current age?

Can you carefully tell me your classification? (Gender)

What race are you?

If witch what magic do you do?

If weapon what weapon are you?
What's your soul resonance?​

If a Relc what Relc are you? (Picture or Description)

If a werewolf which werewolf are you? (Picture or Description)

What do you look like?

What is your motivation?

What's your strengths and weaknesses?

Tell me your darkest secret.

How do you act? (Personality)

What is your story? "Do tell"

Anything else?

Code:
Sinless Skeleton
[div=background:url(http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/evil/images/8/8b/The_Salazar_Castle.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160319073246)no-repeat;background-type;margin:auto;background-size:100%;width:700px;]
[div=background:url(http://images6.fanpop.com/image/polls/1278000/1278793_1379115683349_full.jpg); height:170px; width:170px;border-radius:200px;background-size:100%;margin:auto;border: 1px Black solid;][/div][div=background:#57585E; width:660px;margin:auto;height:200px;border:3px Black solid;][div=overflow: hidden; height: 200px;width:660px;][div=overflow: auto; height: 200px;width:660px;padding-right:35px;][FONT=Eczar]"Go ahead tell me about yourself I would love to hear your analysis."

What's your current age?

What race are you?

What's your soul resonance?

What do you look like?

What is your motivation?

Anything else?[/FONT][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Other Skeleton​

What fraction are you in? (Outside of the main two)

Who's side are you on? DWMA's, Sinless's ,or Neutral?

What's your name?

What about Age?

Are you a boy or girl?

What do you look like?

Tell me about yourself?

What race are you?

What's your soul resonance?​

What's your story?

Anything else you got to say?

Code:
Sinless Skeleton
[div=background:url(http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/evil/images/8/8b/The_Salazar_Castle.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160319073246)no-repeat;background-type;margin:auto;background-size:100%;width:700px;]
[div=background:url(http://images6.fanpop.com/image/polls/1278000/1278793_1379115683349_full.jpg); height:170px; width:170px;border-radius:200px;background-size:100%;margin:auto;border: 1px Black solid;][/div][div=background:#57585E; width:660px;margin:auto;height:200px;border:3px Black solid;][div=overflow: hidden; height: 200px;width:660px;][div=overflow: auto; height: 200px;width:660px;padding-right:35px;][FONT=Eczar]"Go ahead tell me about yourself I would love to hear your analysis."

What's your current age?

What race are you?

What's your soul resonance?

What do you look like?

What is your motivation?

Anything else?[/FONT][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Links
Main
OOC
Extra
Rules/Lore

Last edited:

Yo! Lord Death here and I'm leaving it up to you on how you're going to answer these questions, these questions will are what will get you enrolled into the DWMA! Have fun! Good luck!

What's your name?
My name is Kai Takeshi
How Old are you?
I just turned 17 last year in September
What's your Gender?
Male
Meister
What do you look like?
Kai is 6'3 and weighs around 145 mostly pure muscle. He doesn't really show is muscular features as he keeps himself clothed and usually has a jacket on. His hair is black but his eyes are red. His fingers are slightly long and he wears size 11 in shoes. You can see a beauty mark on his left cheek which girls usually compliment about it. He has dimples when he smiles and also has back dimples. His upper part and lower part are both equally fit as all he does is workout and train on his spare time or reading to keep his mind as strong as his body
04b43be3c8bd2df1409699904cd017ad.jpg

Student or Teacher?
I'm enrolling as a student sir...
Eat or NOT Eat?
Eat
The color of his soul is Blue and it has his calm facial appearance with a weird black outline around it, and it looks like black electricity flow around it. If someone to see his soul it would give off two different vibes depending on the situation. If he lost it and allowed the madness to get to him, the soul will turn Black with a blue outline and have a evil look like a skull. If he's normal they will get a more peacefull feeling off from it but still have that uncertainty.
N/A
bleach_cosplay_kurosaki_ichigo_wanjie_costume-8_2.jpg
41ib6I24e9L.jpg
Kai is a gentle giant who doesn't let anyone disrespect him or anyone around him. One thing that anyone that knows Kai knows is he won't address a situation up front or speak on it but instead deal with it behind the scenes. He grew up in the streets of New York so it sticks to him to be of a beast he was while living on the streets before coming to DWMA. He likes to joke a lot and playfully mess with his friends as it feels like he's stepping away from his old self who was cold and selfish. Kai tries to keep positive over everything he's been through what makes Ren relatively say he's a strong person. Kai is very passionate about training his body and mind, while he does push ups or any other workout he reads while doing it. Surprisingly that's his best way of studying is by working out while doing so. He has his streets smarts but also his book smarts as test in DWMA are usually his specialty and he's also recognized for that n for being a skilled combatant.
What's your origin....?
Kai grew up a simple life of a family of a mother, father, and a little sister. He was born and raised in Death city. At a young age his parents was never home hardly able to live in the expensive New York City. Leaving him with and his sister home alone most of the time. Do to his parents not being around he got himself into a lot more trouble then anyone expected being in gangs, getting arrested, almost having a kid and such more. His sister died on their way walking home from him picking her up from middle school. Getting hit by a random person that hard a dark aura is what killed his lovely sister and put him in eternal despair. The killer beat Kai and ate his sisters soul in front of his eyes and proceeded to leave. Because of his younger sisters death he let himself get consumed in drugs such to smoking and sipping getting more involved with the streets. Kai started going crazy slowly thinking about his younger sisters death that happened before his eyes soon believing unreal imaginations such as selling his soul to revive her or even begin eating souls himself in what he did while being involved with the streets of New York City. He read books such as the tale of lucifer and such to figure a way to see her one last time. He robbed stores with his members and tend to cause more ruckus then his family expected. After being locked up more then twice his mother tried to tell him to go back to school for her and his father but he refused and ran away from home. Though while he was on this tyrant rampage DWMA's Principle came to go on a meeting coming across Kai doing his daily rampage and stopped him soon taking Kai in saying he had potential to becoming a strong fighter for DWMA. Kai was also promised to see his sister one last time if he follows the path of good instead of evil. (What I mean he will see his sister again meaning he will be gifted a path to the heavens by following the path of good again to see the one he is so hurting to see).
Partner: Ren Kurosaki
Two Souls: Like described in what his soul looks like Kai shares two souls inside of his body which causes issues for Ren. One soul is his own which is the blue and the other is the killer that went missing's soul. The killer was a Relc who somehow got trapped inside of Kai's body after the event of killing his sister. The Relc dwells inside of Kai's body which once he takes control he can even put Ren into Madness which completely knocks both of them inside of his world and he takes place.
the inner relc inside of Kai has the ability of Soul Possession which he takes control of Kai's body and even knocks Ren out of his weapon form (mentally (In a sense the sword is like a empty weapon with no soul or trace of Ren in this state.)). The relc's physical form is in Kai's nightmares which he takes the form of a tall black figure until Kai and Ren are finally able to reach him mentally. Then they will find themselves in Kai's and his inner world. The inner world has a white sky with grey clouds and a small island with dead trees all around. The water surrounding the area is red in the semblance of blood from the countless murders he was involved with. The Relc usually takes physical form through Kai when the madness kicks in and you see that Kai's facial expression changes and turns in a insane manner. Then over time a mask will slowly cover his face symbolizing the missing heart of the Relc. Even going as so far of consuming Kai's whole body in a skeletal mask shell. Once in control the Relc can use abilities strictly only Relcs can use. Soul jab, High speed regeneration, Soul devour, Soul Chain, Death Beam. His true physical form outside of the mental world he gives Kai longer straight hair, reaching down to his waist, his chest is decorated with markings stretching from his shoulders. Giving Kai retractable claws on his fingertips and toes, small, furry red tufts, two starting from his collarbone and stretching around his neck and one each on his wrists and ankles, and white skin. His mask is different covering Kai's entire head and has markings that are four spike shaped markings, two of them stopping by the forehead and other two stretching past the eyes and teeth going past his chin connecting with the markings on his chest. The mask features two long forward-pointing horns, with black strips extending from their center towards the tips. In the mental realm he is virtually identical to Kai, except inverted in color. He is fairly tall and lean- built being with white skin and hair. His eyes consist of black pupils, white irises, and black sclera. He has black nails. Kai wears a red jacket with black shirt he wears a Black jacket with red shirt.
Black Blood: When in control of the Relc inside of him Kai gains the ability of black blood as well which can be treated as an offensive skill creating spikes from even the smallest cut of blood.
Madness: Controlled by the Relc Kai loses his sense of humanity and acts emotionless and goofy. He takes getting cut as enjoyment and enjoys the pain and thrill of fights. He fights more sadistic even going so far to rip someone's arm off.
Soul Menace: Kai knows how to use Soul Menace which he uses if he feels as if he can't win no other way.

What's your name?
Ren Kurosaki
How Old are you?
Shit uhhh…. 16?
What's your Gender?
I'm a boy man come on now
The strongest Demon Weapon there will ever be HAHAHAHA!
What do you look like?
Ren's most distinguishing feature is his spiky orange hair, a trait he has been ridiculed about for years on end. He is a fairly tall, lean-built young man with peach skin and brown eyes. He likes to wear slim fitting clothes.
aidou_kun__d_by_arcdeath.jpg

Student or Teacher?
Student boss!
N/A​
Eat or NOT Eat?
Eat!
It's orange with my spikey hair and cocky smirk I guess..
Instead of a chain the hilt is covered in wrappings.
+Moon Cutter (Mūnkattā): At the instant of the slash, Ren absorbs and condenses Kai's or anyone's soul wavelength before releasing it at the tip of the blade, magnifying the slash attack, which flies forward. This slash takes the shape of a crescent moon or wave. Is a powerful technique with great force, creating large-scale damage and destruction. It's a blue wave with white outline.
zangetsu_new_form_2_by_lisbie19-d45gs31.jpg

410666.jpg

Demon Hunter (Akuma hanta) Unlike most Soul Resonances, which usually create an enhancement, creature, or an effect, Ren's Soul Resonance actually shrinks the sword down to a daito (Japanese long sword). The blade is durable enough to withstand even the strongest of attacks, making it quite effective in blocking and deflecting incoming attacks.
Demon Hunter Moon Cutter (Dēmonhantāmūnkattā): An ability gifted for having unlocked Demon Hunter. Which can be used in the same manners, but in an enhanced form. When used in Demon Hunter, these potent blasts are black with a red outline, can have their path controlled, and possess explosively augmented power and speed.​
When he was younger, Ren considered his mother to be the center of his world, always smiling when he was with his mother and regularly holding her hand. Despite crying whenever he lost in a match at the dojo he usually smiled right after once seeing his mother coming to pick him up. At a very young age, Ren heard his father saying his name means "to protect one thing," which instilled in him a desire to protect his mother. As a pre-teen, Ren is stubborn, short-tempered, strong-willed, and impulsive. Despite claiming not to care about what other people think about him, he attempts to maintain a detached and "cool" image. He can sometimes have a childish behavior that he pulls pranks on others and jokes around too much. He's outspoken, hot-headed demeanor is a trait Ren himself has acknowledged, and if somebody picks a fight with him, he cannot help fighting back. He coldly refers to his teachers as "instructors". He has difficulty remembering people's faces and names. Ren becomes extremely shy and uncomfortable around nude or immodestly dressed women. Ren is often disrespectful when talking to those older than himself, like calling the principle of DWMA gramps or teachers by their given name instead of Mr or Mrs. He often taunts and belittles his opponents when fighting, sometimes attacking without warning. Ren also has a strong desire to win every battle he enters, though Ren's resolve in battle can waver at times, which can impede his fighting prowess, and goes into a state of depression and self-loathing when he loses a major battle or lets a friend down. Ren despises those who mistreat their allies in any way, even if they are his own enemies.
What's your origin....?
Ren grew up somewhere around Death City where most things go down in the most shadiest ways. He had a nice family of him his mother and father, he was closer to his mother then father. When Ren turned 4 he joined a karate dojo to learn how to fight and his father also trained him behind the scenes, as Ren got older his training got heavier then ever and his father pushed that Ren should go to DWMA since Ren had the personality of a upcoming star. Ren never listened to his dad because of the young age and brushed it off. When Ren turned 12 years old him and his mother were walking down a creepy ally because he insisted on going a shortcut to get home faster. He seen a girl getting harassed by men and tried to help her, once he ran over to her he was put unconscious. When Ren woke up he could see his mother above him covered in blood, and her eyes were empty as if her soul was taken. After his mother's death Ren constantly visited that ally way skipping school and his father found him there one night on his way home from work. Taking Ren home with him the morning after Ren's father noticed Ren left home extremely early so he followed Ren and seen he was walking back and forth of the ally way. When Ren turned 13 he asked his father why his mother died and his dad told him she was really sick, which was partially true. His father gave him a gift his mother was meaning to give to him which was the scarf she's been knitting over the time Ren grew up, which is why it's so long. Ren didn't buy the lie his father gave him and swore to find whoever killed his mother, so he enrolled in DWMA hoping to be able to find his killer.
Partner: Kai Takeshi
Wears his scarf that turns into the wrappings around the swords hilt that dangles at the end.

Last edited:
What's your name? Clementine Belrose, oh but I like Clem better.
How Old are you? Hmm? Let's see~ I turn 17 in a month but I guess I'm still 16
What's your Gender? Female
Are you a Meister or Demon Weapon? Demon Weapon
What do you look like? Clem is a bit shorter than most at 5'2, fair skin, green eyes that she likes to say look like mints, light brown hair that hits her shoulders and always used to be more intricate. However now she just puts a braid in it and fixes it slightly, though she does love head bands. Do to her upbringing she dresses nicely, even when doing cleaning or exercising.
Student or Teacher? Student
Eat or NOT Eat? Eat, surprisingly
What does your soul look like? Pale pink that drifts about,
If you're a weapon what do you look like transformed? An axe with symbols ordaining it.
What are you like?Clem is a well mannered girl that mean well, but an airhead who’s head is in the clouds. She has a hard time remembering things and an even harder time paying attention to things. Sometimes she gives pretty good advice and random trivia facts that she heard somewhere but can’t remember now. Clem wants to help people buy can make things worse.
What's your origin....? Born to a wealthy English family as the only surviving child Clem never longed for anything material as a child. She was raised primarily by nanny’s and other servants and saw her parents on rare but formal occasions. Taught by tutors Clementine quickly got the reputation as being the worst student a private tutor could talk to, it was never intentional but she could never seem to focus on anything they said. Even when stricter methods were used she couldn’t recite back the Latin phrases she just learned and earned many marks from the switches they used. When she and her family discovered she was a demon weapon they spared no thought and sent her to the academy.
Anything else you need to add? Has no preference on who she dates gender wise

Last edited:

What faction are you in?
I guess you could say I'm independent

Neutral

What's your name?
Call me Iris

What about Age?
It's rude to ask a lady their age.
(looks to be in her 30's)

Are you a boy or girl?
Girl

What do you look like?
Feel free to look. Like what you see?
7d7f3f39c1f7aff4b1bf73da84055d3f.jpg

^ (Raven theme) Sticking out from her her back are papery plumes the color of ink. They are twisted in a tight ball upon her back, but when unfurled are usable wings.
4afabacef9a6c3e39920434c78ab03ec.jpg
Tell me about yourself?
What would you like to know? I am simply a witch dabbling into the power of the arcana, a servant of fate if you will.

What race are you?
Witch

Tarot card based magic. Each card has a different power associated with it, and if you know how to read them you can even foretell the future.

As all witch souls are, mine is violet in color.

What's your story?
Most witches stick to their covenant, brooding and plotting, but not I. There is no great love in my heart for my own kind. Such a taste for destruction is lost upon me, though I do not pretend not to hear The Call. Truth is, humans are exceptionally interesting, burning bright with the threads of fate...I do enjoy weaving with it. Killing them all off --which my kin tend to want -- would be such a bother.

Oh, were you wanting something less vague? Sorry darling, perhaps another time.

Anything else you got to say?
Say, would you like to peer into your future? Oh wait - on second thought you may not want to know that, dearie...

Last edited:
What fraction are you in? (Outside of the main two)
I don't like to pick sides so it's easier to work alone.

As stated I don't pick sides, I guess that would be considered this 'neutral' option you have.

What's your name?
You know me as Latent. Other's know me as Kalani Razinea.

What about Age?
I turned 27 several moons ago.

Are you a boy or girl?
I'm whatever you want to see me as. Born a female if it matters.

What do you look like?
I stand at 6'2, weigh 132lbs. My skin is what most would consider ghostly pale and my eyes seem to always be adorned with these nasty black bags. My eyes are the colour of what my mom said the sea looked like on a stormy day with little specks of gold in them that she also said looked like the reflection of lighting on the waves. My body is fairly slim and I look like I am mainly skin and bones but I am fairly strong spite that. I generally keep my nails painted black, it matches my skin tone and I also enjoy the look of it. My hair is black like raven's feathers and is straight as a board. I usually prefer to keep it short as it is much more manageable. You may also have seen me in my other form, Latent. Where I cover my face with a mask to hide my face from onlookers. One may think it is strange to cover ones self, but when you are slicing the throats of others it comes in handy as a way to avoid being caught.

Tell me about yourself?
I don't really enjoy talking about myself so I hope this doesn't have to be long... People tend to say I am dull, empty looking like a house that's up for sale, empty of warmth and devoid of happiness. I wouldn't say them wrong either, I do feel rather empty as you would put it. However an emotion I feel very well is disgust. I look at scum on the street that hurt others or simply think they can do what they want to and it makes me sick. I don't usually have to look at those people long though... The only time I really ever feel something is after a kill. It makes my emotions feel more refined and there. I only kill people who deserve it though, I judge them to death then let the God's do the rest of their punishment. Other than that I am not very different then another face in the crowd, don't bother stopping to get a closer look...

What race are you?
I was born a demon weapon, but some warn I am on my way to becoming a Kishin...

I am a chain sword. Basically a sword that can be changed into a whip with razor sharp sections of blade on it.
My soul... it used to be a stormy blue colour but now it is beginning to turn red and form plates on it... I don't like to talk about it....

What's your story?
I don't really care about my past, it is unimportant because I am now in the future. I was once a student at DWMA such as many others. I was the same empty husk then, but now I have something that makes me feel something that is 'safe'. Back then the only thing that reminded me I was alive were the bruises I obtained from fights. I do recall my mother very fondly when I was a child. But the details of her face always seem to elude me. She left my life when I was fairly young, but the words she said and the experiences we shared are still vivid in my mind. As for my life after that I lived with my father and that's all. Nothing much to it.

What's your name?
Umm... So many people call me a geek I almost forgot my name... Uhhhhhhhhhh, OH! Alyssa Violet is my name sorry about that! HAHAHA... ha ha....
How Old are you?
I lose track of my days so much, but I'm around 16
What's your Gender?
*squishes boobs and blushes* …
Meister sir!
What do you look like?
I'm 5'8 and weigh 110 lbs. My eyes are yellow as the shining moon and my lips are always glossed up.
853064527581ba1ccac5a11812ea9479--female-character-design-character-design-references.jpg

Student or Teacher?
Student! Unless I could teach a mechanics class sir!? Oh... to young huh? That's fine...
Eat or NOT Eat?
Eat
I believe someone told me it was pink!
Back then I was very quiet and self centered due to everyone bullying me for being the smartest in the school. I don't tolerate bullying anymore anyone who's going through it in my view I stand up for them for sure! I don't care what I have to do. I have a slight obsession with making friends... Though they say that's annoying for some reason... I'm really nice though! My one friend I had in my life said I'm really sweet and determined to improve. I also like building! I hope my partner wouldn't mind me always making gadgets hehehe!
What's your origin....?
I was bullied in middle school for being smarter then the others... I don't really want to talk about it though as its probably not the prettiest of backstory... Sorry lord death please forgive me.. *Sob* *Sob* I'm better now though I think I'm moving the right direction by coming to this school I can make friends hopefully. Even if it's just my partner who's my friend!
Has a Anti-Demon Wavelength
Mother was known as a top meister before she died.

Last edited:
What's your name?
"Uh...I thought you already- whatever. Lazaro Del Rosal."

How Old are you?
"43."

What's your Gender?
"Male."

"Demon Weapon."

What do you look like?
"Err... well, here's a photo."

Student or Teacher?
"Are we really going to go through all of this..? Teacher."

"...I do combat training. Combat training Lord Death, that's what you wanted."

Eat or NOT Eat?
"If it tastes good and won't give me food poisoning, why not?"

"Grey? I don't know. I wouldn't say I'm the most colorful person in the world, heh."

Sigh... "I don't feel like describing it. Here's a photo."

"What am I, in highschool? Well.. I guess technically I am. I'm not here to bore you with this, Lord Death, you know me well enough already."
"Hm? For the students then? ...Fine. I hope they're ready to work. I'm not here to baby some pansies and give them a sticker every time they do something right. For the most part, I'm expecting them to do everything wrong. I'll get em into shape. It's what you're paying me for anyway.."

What's your origin....?
"Piss off. I'm not here to tell you my life story."

"Am I allowed to smoke in here?"

What's your name?
Jesper Zviad, you can't tell?

How Old are you?
I'm 16 just like most of the students, duh.

What's your Gender?
Ugh, I am a male, born and still am.

I am a Meister obviously. Why would you ask a question like that? Do you have any idea who my family is?! Of course I'm going to be a Meister!

What do you look like?
Are you blind or something? Jeeze. I'm 5'10 if you can't tell and I weigh 135.3lbs to be exact. I have my families signature pale blonde hair and emerald green eyes. The colour of my skin is a rosy shade if you want to go with the classifications that are common. I'd also say my body structure is fairly well built, after all I have been well trained for my position here at DWMA, but my bone structure still remains small and thin, I am not just muscle. Yes I do wear glasses. Yes I can barely anything without them on. Now let's leave it at them.

Student or Teacher?
Student obviously, I wouldn't want to be teaching these group of incompetent children.

E.A.T or N.O.T?
Tch, as if I could be anything but E.A.T.

My soul.... wha- can't you check that yourself? Why do you need to ask me? Ugh, It is a light green like most of my families souls.

What are you like?
I don't see the point in this question, if personality was a factor in which students you accepted you would have even less then you already have. ...... Ugh, how much in detail do I have to do this stupid thing... I guess I only want perfection. I don't like people failing or being stupid, it absolutely disgusts me. What else, I don't give up on things until I succeed, defeat is not an option. Ever. I don't like leaving things unfinished, I have to complete them, and they have to be perfect. Is this enough for you?

What's your origin....?
I have no idea why you are even asking this question. I am of the Zvaid family. If that doesn't tell you enough then you should get your head out of your ass. The Zvaid family is famous for their Meister abilities and I am just another heir to the family ready to carry on our name. As always I am partnered with the Heir of the Greystone family. Sadly I got the Heir that is incapable of doing anything right. She has to be the most useless and annoying- sorry that is off topic. There isn't much more to my past.

Last edited:

What's your name?
Sofia Greystone

How Old are you?

What's your Gender?
Female

Demon Weapon

What do you look like?
(She is quite short and looks kinda runtish)
c2fdefb8d56cb289a7d34dda0eb45fab.jpg

Student or Teacher?
Student

Eat or NOT Eat?
EAT

It kinda looks like a bunny? At least, I think it does. It's white-pink and has two wispy ear things tipped in black. The face kinda looks like O ︿ O with little fangs.

A bow
forest_breath___bow_concept_by_danihaynes-db9qa00.png

*similar to above, but the bow's front curve becomes a blade (like a warglaive. Or a feyblade), making it usable as a close ranged weapon as well.
brea-foster-demon-hunter-glaives.jpg
(more the top one)

...oh, uh... I don't know what to say... I-i didn't prepare to answer this. Sorry, sorry...I'm not that great at being put on the spot. where do I start? I guess my friends say that I'm pretty nice! That's not many opinions though. My parents think I should be less wimpy...and focus better... and practice more...

What's your origin....?
I actually come from a long-line of pureblood demon weapons. Do you know them? I mean not that Ithinkyouwouldn'tknowthem...T-the Greystones... a few of my brothers and sisters went through the academy. They were pretty good too. Actually, the whole family is pretty great at being weapons! Then there's me...

I don't think so...

Last edited:
What's your name?
“Wha- Where am I?”

How Old are you?
“Somebody gonna explain what the hell I’m doin here?”

What's your Gender?
“AND WHO ARE YOU?!”

“As far as I’m concerned, I’m HUMAN. Cause that’s the NORMAL answer.”

What do you look like?

Student or Teacher?
“You’re enrolling me into a school? Sorry, you need parental permission and mine aren’t exactly alive so yeah.”

Eat or NOT Eat?
“What are you, Shakespeare?”

“Oh sure let me just check. It looks ready to get the hell out of here.”

“Ideally, if I weren’t HUMAN, I’d turn into an atomic bomb so I can leave this world and take you with me.”

“You’ll have some explaining to do- What’s with that look? HEY, IM TALKIN TO YOU!”

“Sorry, Lord Death. She’s uh... well, she’s got an unusual ability to act like a smart ass.”

What's your origin....?
“You’ve got an unusual ability to act like a dumbass, so don’t worry Dead Black Mask, it evens out.”

“Right, let’s hope that tongue of yours doesn’t get you killed.”
“Well, you’re still around so it looks like I’ll live a good long life, old man.”
“Are we done here?”
“My name’s Ashley, by the way. 15, uh, don’t know anything about the other stuff but-“
“A meister. Very powerful, turquoise soul. I found her trying to pick pocket me while I was on mission. She’s an orphan, but I think she’ll make a fine student here... assuming she knows a thing or two about shutting her mouth.”
“Yeah, what he sai- wait, what?”

What's your name?
“The name’s Nia Álvarez, but I’d rather be talking about you and not myself.”

How Old are you?
“That’s an easy one, I’m 17 years old.”

What's your Gender?
“I’m female.”

“I’m a demon weapon. Wanna see my blades?”

What do you look like?
“Pfft. Sorry, let me be more serious.”

“There we go. As you can tell, I am quite a gem. That is how my mother would refer to herself and to answer your question, yes she was. Anyways; I’m 5’7, a spitting image of my mother, but due to recessive alleles ended up with my father’s hair. Also, don’t let the delicate pose fool you, I’m quite flexible. Unfortunately, I’m lacking in the strength department, so combat training is something I take a lot more seriously.”

Student or Teacher?
“I’m a student.”

Eat or NOT Eat?
“EAT”

“Hmmm... it is a faded shade of purple. That’s how I describe it anyway.”

I’ve been told that I’m a charming person. Well behaved, after all manners are important. Uh... I suffer from depression which I take pills for as well as meet with a therapist, so I’ve been handling it well. I have a very goofy side. My relationship with my father and the rest of his family isn’t the best. I used to be very close with my mother and our family. I still keep in touch with my grandma and uncle.”

What's your origin....?
“My mother... she died in a car crash weeks before I met my father. She was a woman who loved an undeserving man and waited for that man for years, because he fed her lies. Before I was old enough to stay home alone, she’d take me to her work place as a waitress, I’d play in the kitchen...“

“I remember her saying ‘Well, I am quite a gem...’ before she’d turn down men that would ask her out. When I was ten she told me about my father and said he’d come back eventually. The hope in her voice was contagious. Two years later after she died and I ended up living with my grandmother and uncle, my father took me from them.“

“Meeting his family wasn’t significant to me. They accepted me, but kept their distance. However, them accepting me did not stop me from resenting my father. When I first met him, he looked as if he had no intention of returning to my mother.”

“I was raised by him for three years. It wasn’t until a few months after my fifteenth birthday that my weapon abilities were discovered and so now I’m here. Let’s get along.”

Anything else you need to add
“Ah, you never told me your name.”

Last edited:
What's your name?
“I’m Sang-mi Lee. Where did Nia go?”

How Old are you?
“I’m hoping this a question asked to the other students. Despite my height, I’m eighteen years old. I reach Nia’s height when I wear heels.”

What's your Gender?
“I’m a female.”

“I am a meister, and as far as you’re concerned, Nia is not my weapon partner. She’s a pain.”

What do you look like?
“Um...”
“Tell me how short I am... I dare you. Let’s see; I’m about 5’4 and look more like my grandmother on my dad’s side. I’m very agile and due to the work outs required by the school, have somewhat of a build.”

Student or Teacher?
“Obviously I’m a student.”

Eat or NOT Eat?
“EAT”

“Green, next question.”

“I’m not a weapon.”

“Again, not a weapon.”

“I’m not much different from everyone else. Occasionally, I’ll be in a bad mood due to lack of sleep or just the fact that I didn’t have a good day. I tend to be immature when it comes to competition, especially when I lose. I have a good relationship with my family despite my little sister’s constant annoyance. And my father’s ‘be the bigger person’ motto whenever we fight. Other than that, I’m pretty boring.”

What's your origin....?
“Not much to say about it. My mother had me when she and my father were 16 and 19 years old. Two years later my sister was born and my parents got married. My dad found a job, we moved out of my grandmother’s house and lived as a family. Only thing I can think of is our financial struggles. I heard that the meisters here make bank, so I wanna help.”

“As for my relationship with Nia, it’s quite... interesting. We met at the entrance ceremony and got to know each other as we chatted. I almost asked her to be my weapon when she said the words I detest the most, ‘I can’t wait to protect my tiny meister’ with that stupid smile plastered on her face.”

“Now all she ever does is tease me, because of my height. Always acting like she’s superior, giving me food as if I was a hamster. Just now, she messed up my hair by wrapping her arm around my neck and giving me a noogie. Which reminds I gotta go kill her.”

“Other than the fact that I have nothing to add? No. Bye bye.”

What's your name?
“I’m June Wayze, the lovely weapon to the ever so beautiful, Sang-mi Lee.”

How Old are you?
“I’m 16, but my parents are cruel and refuse to teach me how to drive.”

What's your Gender?
“I’m a female.”

“Demon weapon, of course.”

What do you look like?
“Like this”
“Ugh! I can never seem to smile when it comes to pictures. Anyways, only me and my brother have blonde hair and blue eyes. It’s due to the recessive genes we carry. Our older sister has brown hair and brown eyes like our father. I’m about 5’5, not much taller than Mi.”

Student or Teacher?
“Obviously I’m a teacher...pfft! Couldn’t say that with a straight face, I’m a student.”

Eat or NOT Eat?
“EAT”

“Like any other soul, except it’s a dark, subtle blue.”

“But only Sang-mi can wield me, no one else!”

“I’m the perfect choice for Sang-mi of course! She’s a strong meister and I’m strong weapon! We work so well together. Anyways, many people find me reliable, I’m also very loyal. My ideas are great, but when I try to make a plan with them, it all ends in a disaster. Occasionally, I become overprotective of the people I’m close with, sometimes I can even be a bit jealous. Emotions aren’t really my cup of tea either, after all, I’m the best at faking my smile.”

What's your origin....?
“Hmmm, I don’t like talking about my family, so... let’s start out with the reason I’m here in the first place. Let’s see; my weapon abilities were discovered when I turned 14, but didn’t turn into a problem until a few months after I turned 15, then I was sent here.”

“I was stuck being a student in the NOT class until I met Sang-mi and Nia while they were in the EAT class. Mi was so small I thought she was younger than me, but she had this intimidating air around her that made saying so a bad idea. Anyways, she and Nia were nice enough to invite me to lunch.”

“Fun fact, my sixteenth birthday was the first time I’ve ever eaten a soul, it was delicious. I remember during the entrance ceremony, Nia said something dumb and Mi asked me to be her weapon, which makes me very happy.”

Anything else you need to add
“Nia teases me from time to time as well, difference is we end up having a show off with comebacks in the end, so it’s all in good fun. Also I gave Sang-mi the nickname Mi, cause it’s just so darn cute.”

What's your name?
“Sofia Lynn, pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

How Old are you?
“That is a very rude question to ask a lady, but if you must know, I’m 39.”

What's your Gender?
“I’m a female of course, where else would my ‘assets’ come from?”

“I’m a meister.”

What do you look like?
“Don’t fall in love~”
“Let’s see, a lot of my features come from my father, although I’ve been told that I looked a lot like my late mother when I was baby. My father says he can see the twinkle he saw in my mother’s eyes in my own. As for my height, I’m 5’8 without heels and 5’11 with them on. There’s a scar on my abdomen from a nasty fight with a relc, part of it can be seen on the back of my waist.

Student or Teacher?
“Lord Death, I don’t mean to be rude, but it’s quite obvious that I’m a teacher.”

“I teach the remedial classes and will occasionally administer the athletics tests.”

Eat or NOT Eat?
“That applies to teachers now?”

“A very light gray, if you think about it it’s almost white.”

“I’m sorry to say this, but I’m not a weapon.”

“Again, I’m sorry to say that I’m not a weapon.”

“Hmmm... I’m very confident in who I am, but some people, one person in particular considers me a narcissist, which is an opinion completely uncalled for. Single and lonely describes me well enough...”

“Moving on, when it comes to the students, I want them to take two things away from me being their teacher. One, being disrespectful and disruptive can also make people angry and two, if me telling you the reason you’re in remedial lessons hurts your feelings, you’re better off not fighting for the DWMA.”

What's your origin....?
“...”
“I’m afraid I can’t say, forgive me if it is too much that I ask you not to pry...”

“I’ve tried to offer my dear colleagues relationship advice, but they instantly shoot down any conversation starter about their love lives.”

[class name=bigcontainer] height: 445px; width: 600px; margin: auto; padding: 1px; [/class] [class name=container] height: 400px; width: 600px; background: #EFEDE7; border: 2px solid #CAB8B9; margin-top: 21px; padding-top: 1px; [/class] [class name=pic] height: 445px; width: 251px; background: url(https://static.zerochan.net/Doom.Bringer.%28Add%29.full.2119938.jpg); background-size: cover; float: right; margin-top: -1px; margin-right: 20px; box-shadow: 3px 3px 2px rgb(0,0,0,0.2); transition: opacity 0.8s; display: flex; flex-flow: column; justify-content: space-evenly; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=basicsbackground] background: url(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbO_YeoV4AAQb_S.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=personalitybackground] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1d/c4/11/1dc41140b50ac3967ebfc27d452e45ef.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=likesdislikesbackground] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a6/66/4a/a6664a6054fc1f5b66c03656bf5773eb.png); background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=historybackground] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cf/38/10/cf38100c4e18ffe4c95fb2baea677a9a.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 60% 0%; [/class] [class name=gallerybackground] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cd/98/3c/cd983c6a1702c4b652585af4e4d3fd52.jpg); background-position: 57% 0%; background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=pic state=hover] opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class name=picbox] height: 30px; width: 211px; background: white; margin-left: -231px; opacity: 0.7; text-align: center; font-weight: 700; transition: 0.5s; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=picboxhover] transform: translateX(251px); [/class] [class name=textbox] height: 250px; width: 250px; margin-left: 40px; margin-top: 74px; overflow: hidden; color: black; font-size: 12px; [/class] [class name=gallerypic] height: 100%; width: 100%; margin-top: 20px; [/class] [class name=scroll] height: 100%; width: 100%; padding-right: 17px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-top: 5px; [/class] [class name=header] font-size: 35px; transform: rotate(-4deg); color:#3F3736; float: left; margin-top: 23px; margin-left: 20px; [/class] [script class=container] hide basicsbackground hide personalitybackground hide likesdislikesbackground hide historybackground hide gallerybackground hide header hide textbox show basicsheader show basicsbox [/script] [script class=pic on=mouseenter] addClass picboxhover picbox [/script] [script class=pic on=mouseleave] removeClass picboxhover picbox [/script] [script class=basicstab on=click] addClass basicsbackground removeClass personalitybackground pic removeClass likesdislikesbackground pic removeClass historybackground pic removeClass gallerybackground pic fadeIn 500 basicsheader hide personalityheader hide likesdislikesheader hide historyheader hide galleryheader fadeIn 500 basicsbox hide personalitybox hide likesdislikesbox hide historybox hide gallerybox [/script] [script class=personalitytab on=click] removeClass basicsbackground pic addClass personalitybackground pic removeClass likesdislikesbackground pic removeClass historybackground pic removeClass gallerybackground pic hide basicsheader fadeIn 500 personalityheader hide likesdislikesheader hide historyheader hide galleryheader hide basicsbox fadeIn 500 personalitybox hide likesdislikesbox hide historybox hide gallerybox [/script] [script class=likesdislikestab on=click] removeClass basicsbackground pic removeClass personalitybackground pic addClass likesdislikesbackground pic removeClass historybackground pic removeClass gallerybackground pic hide basicsheader hide personalityheader fadeIn 500 likesdislikesheader hide historyheader hide galleryheader hide basicsbox hide personalitybox fadeIn 500 likesdislikesbox hide historybox hide gallerybox [/script] [script class=historytab on=click] removeClass basicsbackground pic removeClass personalitybackground pic removeClass likesdislikesbackground pic addClass historybackground pic removeClass gallerybackground pic hide basicsheader hide personalityheader hide likesdislikesheader fadeIn 500 historyheader hide galleryheader hide basicsbox hide personalitybox hide likesdislikesbox fadeIn 500 historybox hide gallerybox [/script] [script class=gallerytab on=click] removeClass basicsbackground pic removeClass personalitybackground pic removeClass likesdislikesbackground pic removeClass historybackground pic addClass gallerybackground pic hide basicsheader hide personalityheader hide likesdislikesheader hide historyheader fadeIn 500 galleryheader hide basicsbox hide personalitybox hide likesdislikesbox hide historybox fadeIn 500 gallerybox [/script] [div class="bigcontainer"] [div class="pic"] [div class="basicsbackground"][/div] [div class="personalitybackground"][/div] [div class="likesdislikesbackground"][/div] [div class="historybackground"][/div] [div class="gallerybackground"][/div] [div class="picbox basicstab"]basics.[/div] [div class="picbox personalitytab" style=transition-delay:0.1s;]personality.[/div] [div class="picbox likesdislikestab" style=transition-delay:0.2s;]traits.[/div] [div class="picbox historytab" style=transition-delay:0.3s;]history.[/div] [div class="picbox gallerytab" style=transition-delay:0.4s;]gallery.[/div] [/div] [div class="container"] [div class="header basicsheader"]Basics[/div] [div class="textbox basicsbox" style=line-height:25px;][div class="scroll" style=display:flex;align-items:center;]
name
birthday
magic
side
faction
Hiro
???
Sorcerer
male
bisexual
17th april
multiple
neutral
N/A​
[/div][/div] [div class="header personalityheader"]Personality[/div] [div class="textbox personalitybox"][div class="scroll"]Hiro is a very suspicious character, someone that you both love to trust but fear he'd betray you, because he just might. For Hiro, he does not act for power, he does not act for fortune or fame, all he cares about is knowledge. He wants to know everything there is to know, he wants to learn everything there is to learn. With his genius level intellect, he always acts with precision and assurance, and strangely enough, he has a feeling of madness inside of him that is both powerful and well kept.
[/div][/div] [div class="header likesdislikesheader"]Traits[/div] [div class="textbox likesdislikesbox" style=line-height:25px][div class="scroll"]
height
weight
hair
eyes
soul
scars
best features
6'2"
silver
purple
dark violet
on his left eye
his eyes​

- Ice cream
- dogs
- technology and magic
- adventure
- good clothing​
dislikes
- bad hygiene
- cats
- close minded ideals
- ugly clothing
- people who can't mind their damned business
- make-up​

talents
fast learner
cooking
manipulative
habits
biting his nails
raking his hand through his hair

hobbies
TBD
fears
No true fears

[/div][/div] [div class="header historyheader"]History[/div] [div class="textbox historybox"][div class="scroll" style=height:94%;]Among the world of witches, Sorcerers and magic, there was once a clan of people called the Paraponera clan, with their strange ability to weave cocoons that could hold souls. Their clan has since long ago died out... except for Hiro, although, exactly where Hiro himself comes from, is a mystery itself. His knowledge of his history is lost on him, all he knows is Math, Science, and Magic. [/div][/div] [div class="header galleryheader"]Gallery[/div] [div class="textbox gallerybox"][div class="scroll" style=vertical-align:middle;] [div class="gallerypic pic1" style=background:url(http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/38300000/Add-s-dynamos-excluding-TTr-s-elsword-38315382-919-492.jpg);background-size:cover;margin-top:0px;][/div] [/div][/div] [/div] [div class="credit"]code by Stellar Nursery[/div] [/div]

What's your name?
"I'm Hestia Chaplin. Nice to meet you, sir," She then bows.
How Old are you?
"27."
What's your Gender?
"I'm a woman."
"I'm a meister, sir."
What do you look like?
"I'd say much more simple than many of the other students and teachers that go here. Light colored hair, light brown skin, green eyes, tracksuits, nothing too fancy."

Student or Teacher?
"Hehe, yeah sometimes I am asked if I am a student. One of the downsides of being a newly certified teacher."
"I teach soul-training tactics and partner techniques. Basically, meditation to assist students in making stronger bonds with their partners."
Eat or NOT Eat?
"I have curriculums that are appropriate for both classes. I graduated as an EAT class student."
"A calming blue color. Again, nothing fancy."
"I'm not a weapon."

"I haven't had a partner in a while, ever since my husband and I divorced."

"People say that I'm pretty much a hippie with how I act, and I'd tell them that they are pretty much right. Dream catchers and everything. I always practice techniques that help keep me calm and collected, which helps a bunch when dealing with kids all day both at work and at home with my daughter. However, I do also have a discipline-enforcing side of me, although it doesn't come out too often."

What's your origin....?
"I guess to start off, I was born and raised in the North Eastern part of the US. Had a good childhood and didn't move to Death City until my boyfriend at the time and I found out that he was a weapon. We both attended DWMA together and, a few years after graduation and our wedding, we had our daughter Philia. But, things just didn't work out after a while and, well, we found out that he wasn't ready to be a dad, and we got divorced. Now it's just my baby girl and I living in the city."

"I'm pretty open to people, and my door is always open for anyone who needs me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back