• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
53.jpg

Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy!
What’s the RP About?
Our roleplay creates an alternate universe based on the anime Soul Eater. Player characters are all students at the DWMA where the headmaster is none other than the grim reaper, Lord Death, himself. While also functioning as a school, the DWMA serves to train its students to defend the world against the forces of evil. Weapon and Meister pairs are trained to hunt and eliminate kishin egg souls which would otherwise turn into kishin souls - pure embodiments of madness that seek to plunge the world into darkness.

Along the way, witches always seem to be making the tasks more and more difficult. Witches are beings who often seem to prefer seeking out madness to eliminating it and they have a bad habit of enjoying the chaotic opportunities of working alongside kishin egg souls. This is not always necessary of a witch, although their magic’s nature itself does tend to pull them in the darker directions.

In a world that is slowly shifting towards the darkness, what kinds of things will the DWMA need to do to survive?

Why Should I Join?
Well, I can certainly list a few reasons for you.
  1. Firstly, if you love Soul Eater already, then you should definitely join. We’re the only Soul Eater based hosted project rp, after all!

2. If you’re unfamiliar with Soul Eater and looking to investigate a new anime world, joining an rp is a great way to do it!

3. This rp has been up and running for almost two years now. We have a very solid core group of players who are very accepting of new rpers jumping into the fray and when we’re consistent, we’re consistent.

4. Given that this rp has been alive for so long, we’ve already worked out a fair amount of the kinks that come along with running a very large scale roleplay.

5. This is a roleplay that focuses specifically on helping to achieve character development. We have a fair few characters who have already grown quite a lot since the rp’s inception and there’s room for plenty of more growth and initiative from all new players as well!

What’s Coming Next?
Well, since we have just finished a round of successful mission prompts, we’re working on establishing some fun interaction within the halls of the DWMA along with a few lessons with some surprises woven in. Don’t think that fun is all that we have up our sleeves, though. Time is coming to focus on bringing back haunts from some of our own PCs’ backstories and they’re going to sneak up quite quickly.

Do you have elements in your character’s backstory that might come back to bite the DWMA? We’re very willing to bring them into play.

How Do I Join?
  1. First, read our Student Handbook to make sure you understand all the rules.

2. If you’re willing to comply with all the rules, request to join the HP. There is a button on the main page that submits your request and you should be approved within a day at the latest.

3. Read through the Character Skeleton. This lists all required elements of a character sheet along with explanatory notes. You can start working on your character and post a thread in the Character Forum when it is ready for evaluation.

4. You will receive a PM from a GM with either acceptance or a list of necessary corrections and/or modifications.

5. Once your character is accepted, you’re welcome to post in the threads!

6. At any point in time during this process, you’re welcome to chat with our current members either in the OOC or on our Discord Server.

Hello again, potential students! Here's an update on DWMA happenings:

School Wide Announcement
Good morning, Students! It’s good to have everyone back.

First of all, congratulations on your safe return after our most recent missions. Some of them got quite tough and you all made it through so pat yourselves on the back!

A few of our professors are still out on missions. Regular classes remain cancelled; however, all students are expected to attend one of three special seminars this afternoon. There will be a fitness class run in the gym. Nadia, our school nurse, is teaching a class for weapons on partial transformations and combat in the EAT classroom. Lastly, Professor Hiro will be teaching Theory of Souls and Resonance in the NOT classroom. You may attend the class of your choice.

On another note, please do not upset the cook. She threatened to take away desserts after the incidents yesterday and I like my desserts just as much as you do!

Lastly, Ivy Landvik and Malacai Grave need to report to the Death Room.

That’s all for now, folks! Let’s roll up our sleeves and get to work!

Lord Death

Feel free to come check out the HP if you're interested! There's a link in my signature or you can ask me and I'll send you an invite!

A Soul Eater RP that has been around awhile? That's a rare sight. Usually the whole requiring two people to work together thing tends to halt the rp in its tracks after someone inevitably leaves. Nice to see it can be done. Would this be where I'd drop the character application?

A Soul Eater RP that has been around awhile? That's a rare sight. Usually the whole requiring two people to work together thing tends to halt the rp in its tracks after someone inevitably leaves. Nice to see it can be done. Would this be where I'd drop the character application?
I sent you an invite to the HP. Feel free to look around there. Ask questions in the Out of Soul chat. The application is in the Characters forum but you should read the rules (Student Handbook) in the Death Index first.

I sent you an invite to the HP. Feel free to look around there. Ask questions in the Out of Soul chat. The application is in the Characters forum but you should read the rules (Student Handbook) in the Death Index first.

Oh that's neat, this site has little subforums for rps. Also I have, and I'm quite happy with the rules. Usually I have to petition to have outcomes decided beforehand, cause otherwise it's just messy. See ya over there!

Oh that's neat, this site has little subforums for rps. Also I have, and I'm quite happy with the rules. Usually I have to petition to have outcomes decided beforehand, cause otherwise it's just messy. See ya over there!
Not all rps have little subforums but HPs do! Its something here on RpN that you have to apply to actually get because it takes up a lot of site resources, but if you propose a good idea and know how to keep an rp moving, they let you have it and its awesome!

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back