• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater -Rookie's Stage- Interest Check

Phayne

[▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬]

Soul-Eater.png
tumblr_mmt1ogRbns1r8zaxto1_500.gif

"Calling all Meisters and Weapons alike!, The time is now!.

Are you ready to devote the next few years of your life to the DWMA? To forge unbreakable bonds with your fated partner and fellow class mates? To protect the fragile balance of peace among the powers that coexist in the present day?

Perhaps your a follower of the Witch's order? A proud member of a powerful organization that seeks to put an end to those that would dare to tarnish their pride as witches?

Or are you one of those twisted individuals, someone who thrives during times of chaos, a rule breaker that lives in a world of total anarchy with no laws and no care for the consequences of your actions? Someone who wishes to restart the game of war that for the last few years has been left on pause"

This is a Soul Eater RP hosted by The Regal Rper The Regal Rper and his Co-Gm's. The RP takes place several years after the Manga/Anime and focuses around the after effects of a three way war between the DWMA (Now under the Guidance of 'Death the Kid' and its Ally the 'Witch Order' against the nefarious group of outlaws dubbed 'Renegade'

15+-+1.jpg

Whichever side you choose, we invite you to play this game with us, to enjoy the ups and downs of a game of trust, camaraderie and pure and utter madness!
For More Info. Click Here

Character Registration Page
OOC

Last edited:
There are at least two other soul eater roleplays in the fandom interest check alone at the moment. What does this one bring that is different from those other two?

Well, one of them does not seem to be active.

The main difference between this and Soul Eater Requiem is that this RP has an outlined plot and a general direction of where we want to go with the story as opposed to being a Sandbox where the Journey is dependent on the players idea's. Soul Eater Rookie Stage has the potential of making a sequel depending on the success of the rp I.e. Soul Eater -Intermediate Stage / Advanced Stage- which would have a time skip with the same characters from this RP.

The story encompasses several countries and will potentially have multiple events occurring at once. There is an implied 'Good v.s evil' in the rp but perhaps not everything is as it seems?

interesting... While it turned out I had connections in the other one, and ended up joining that one, the GM has been getting a little on my nerves, so I might end up coming to this. Rude as it may be to make your RP plan B (sorry).
May I inquire as to the detail requirements?

There's no harm in being in both :p

While I will need confirmation from the GM, I believe the bare minimum per post is a decent sized Paragraph. No One lines and the like. We want the characters to grow as the RP progresses as well as give enough detail for other participants to play off one another.

The GM is also keeping a tight grip on character power levels. While there is no implied limit, the power and level of it must make sense, the GM would need to be properly convinced that this particular character as a 'new student' is capable of doing something that powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back