• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: Requiem of Tindalos

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
Now now, did you really think Asura would be the only threat to humanity?

You children must be proud of yourselves, having defeated the Kishin Asura after all...

The Kishin Asura is dead, and the DWMA has finally fulfilled its duty- to protect the world from evil, and prevent the rise of another Kishin. Right? What more can there be? Medusa and Arachne have both been defeated, slain by the DWMA. With the Kishin Asura defeated, an era of peace would spread across the world.

The DWMA has finally fulfilled its duty to defend the world from the Kishin.

Yet, something ancient stirs, and it already moves. It sends its hounds to the DWMA, and casualties have already occured. Despite this, school would continue as normal. Lord Death, the True God of Death had only lost to the Kishin by using himself as a shield. Surely, whatever this creature was would be no match for the Grim Reaper.

photo-14.JPG

Last edited:
Chapter 1

Not much has happened since the one year after Kishin Asura was defeated. Things settled down after a while, and class has returned to the way it once was. There's your occasional little incident with a witch or something, and then there's the Hounds of Tindalos popping up every now and then, but nothing much has happened... at least not yet.

Weekends are something we'd all look forward too, huh? Lock yourself in a room and play video games, or screw around with a bunch of friends, there aren't many people who don't enjoy a break from school, right? Well, if you don't youre just weird... Well, sucks to be these kids, because a select lucky few were picked to go on some group mission, ON THE BLOODY WEEKEND.

Suckers.

animegirl20 animegirl20 SRUNewman SRUNewman FireMaiden FireMaiden Gravitational Force Gravitational Force ShredKnives ShredKnives SakuraBlossom28 SakuraBlossom28
OOC
So yeah, I'll use Stein and Death as NPCs, they aren't gonna get involved in the story too much. So yeah, have fun.

Last edited:
Isaac yawns as he leans on Kathryn's shoulder and reads a book ("You Can't Beat Fear By Punching It: The Complete Philosophy of the Gecko Ending"). Luckily he hadn't had any weekend plans or he'd be a lot more upset. As it was he was glad he'd brought his book, this was boring. What kind of mission needs this many students? None of them had acquired enough souls to justify going after a Witch as the 100th, and he hadn't heard of anything else. Hopefully this would count for extra credit, Isaac thought. Not that he needed it, he was already near the top of the class.

Kiari wasn't a morning person, but that didn't stop her from waking up early on school days. On the weekends...she hated the thought of waking up before noon. Yet here she was, three cups of coffee later and she still felt like murder. Why were they even doing s mission this early? Couldn't it have wauted for....lets say...any of the five weekdays they normally did this? And why was she and Aahmiar being paired with a bunch of newbies? Their missions usually were more stressful and dangerous. Not...well, She wasn't quiet sure what this was. But she didn't care. She didn't even bother putting in her normal mission close and opted for tight pants, a light sweatshirt and converse. However, this outfit may be more practical than what she normally wore. Reguardless of any of these facts, Kiari was just trying to stay awake.

Ashimar Blackmire

Ashimar lifted himself off the last set of stairs, before rolling over and collapsing before the DWMA. He dreaded that massive set of god-forsaken stairs, which was one of many reasons he skipped school all the time. They were an absolute pain to climb, and to make things worse, every time he turned around to see another person, they'd be leaping up the stairs like they were nothing. Then there were those lucky few who possessed Grigori Souls... Those stairs... One day, Ashimar swore, that one day, he'd make those stairs pay. He'd make them endure the pain he did, every time he had to go to the bloody school. Those fucking stairs...

He dragged himself into the academy, his shirt absolutely drenched, and stained with dirt from the floor. Climbing up the stairs was so tiring for Ashimar, that even a can of energy-drink didn't help. And that's saying a lot, seeing as how one can of liquid-heart-attack could keep him awake for a whole night. After finishing his drink and tossing the can away, he went ahead and bought another can from the vending machine, before finding his way to the classroom, where he was supposed to meet up with the other students for the mission. He forced himself into a seat, before letting his face drop into the desk, making a noticeable 'thump.' He reached out for his can, but his hand slipped, and the perfectly good can of liquid heart attack spilled all over the floor, and the can too, fell to the floor, making another uneccessarily loud noise.

Why did he have to go on some stupid mission on the fucking weekend? He hit his head on the desk again, before letting out an annoyed moan. "Fuuuuuuck" He complained, "Why the weekend? Whyyyy?" He continued complaining. Finally shutting up, he rolled his head to one side, expecting Kiari to come out of nowhere and scold him for being lazy or something.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
Ashimar didn't really have to worry about that just yet, because as soon as she sat doen, She laid her head down. While his bitching was annoying, he was basically jist voicing what the both of them were thinking. Kiari was just to tired to stop him. When he stopped, She moved her head to the other side to look at him, "You remember to.lock the door?" She asked, her voice soft and a little gravely. Kiari was regretting staying up.late to finish those papers, but hey, at least if this mission didn't last the whole weekend, She could.still have some fun, right? God, she hoped so. LostHaven LostHaven

Isaac sighs. "Please cut out the drama, Ashimar. Kathryn and I arrived well before you and I'm not complaining." Isaac smirks slightly as he remembers his own method of getting to the top. Some would call using the bond between Weapon and Meister to speed-run and jump up the stairs a waste, but Isaac considering it well-spent since it avoided the wasted energy and sweat.
He turns to Kiari. "Are you getting enough sleep?" Isaac was not looking forward to a mission with exhausted teammates. Especially if they were exhausted because of their own lack of planning.
LostHaven LostHaven FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ashimar Blackmire

The door! Ashimar had completely forgotten about that sneaky little contraption called a 'lock' which was attached to the hunk of wood. If Kiari hadn't reminded him, he wouldn't have remembered at all. Indeed, he had completely forgot to lock the door. After remembering the door, the next thing that came to mind was his computer, and a perfectly good console sitting on the his desk. That and countless boxes of energy drinks, which costs like four bucks a can, which was quite expensive for a fucking drink. Yes, the only thing he was concerned about was his stuff, and not say, his or Kiari's money or a credit card, etc etc.

"Well shit." He cursed, "I was supposed to lock the door?" He reached for his pocket, yet his keys weren't in there either. So that meant that if somebody broke in (opened the door and casually walked in) they'd be able to take the keys as well, as he most likely left his on either his table, or under his pillow. "Fuck. If somebody breaks in... welp, there goes all my games..." He muttered, burying his face into the desk again, until another student in the room spoke up. Something about cutting out the drama or something...

"Well fuck you too. Would you actually ENJOY doing shit during the weekend? Fucking moron. What went wrong in your childhood?" He shot back, quite impolitely. "Oh wait. You were born, that's what went wrong." He added, before going back to his original position, with his face buried into the desk. "Look tired? Sleep? Dafaq is sleep?" He asked jokingly. Kiari staying up late was absolutely nothing, pathetic. In fact, Ashimar hadn't slept for two days now... That must be really healthy...

FireMaiden FireMaiden Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Last edited:
Kiari sighed, to tired to scold him at the moment. "Let's just hope they get smart and find out who live there," She said, running a hand through her ponytail, before looking over at the student who addressed them. And she snorted, but quickly glanced at Ashimar, "Don't be fucking rude," She said, not as snappy as she could have, but still snappy enough to get her point across. He was probably one of the others they were gonna be working with, so there was no point in making him annoyed at them. But..."Never," She said to Issac, "Never in my life have I gotten enough sleep, and I doubt he has either. Just know we can function on sleep with no problem," She paused, yawning, "In fact, I may make us better." LostHaven LostHaven Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Isaac smiles. "Well, you two are matched in the sleep-deprived category if not the manners one. You should tell your partner who he's picking a fight with before he gets hurt." Isaac's reputation for ending fights quickly and brutally soon included his ability to fight solo after he'd taken down a mugger bare-handed. First the legs, and then the head. Not that he could fight by himself in Weapon form, but he'd be a poor partner for Kathryn if he was entirely dependent on her.

Unlike her other classmates, Kathryn was a morning person and needed no extra help nor encouragement when she woke up. She had woken up early and brought her nail polish to class, since she needed to touch them up and didn't think she'd have enough time at home. At first, she tried to ignore the others feuding, as in a place like this, it was just something to be expected, but eventually she grew annoyed and looked up from her left hand. "The two of you are so fucking annoying. I don't care what type of person you are, if you have some sort of problem, why can't you take it out into the hallway?" She snapped, looking at Isaac. "Don't get involved in this, it's pretty much what they want you to do,"

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force LostHaven LostHaven FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ashimar Blackmire

"SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK" was Ashimar's only reply to Isaac's comment about him and Kiari being 'sleep deprived.' It was clear that he was irritated before, but now, he was stepping into the territory of angry. This fucking weirdo, first doesn't have a problem with doing work on a Sunday, and now he wants to pick a fight with Ashimar? "Fucking fight me." He shot back at Isaac, raising his arm. A row of three scythe-blades sprouted from his arm, each blade lined with thorns. Clearly, if that thing tore into somebody's flesh, it'll do some... serious damage, to say the least. "I think it's YOU who needs to know who you're picking a fight with." He shot at him. However, before Ashimar could do anything stupid, a girl, who was likely Isaac's meister spoke up as well. She seemed to be telling him off or something, and Ashimar couldn't care less. "Oh, shut the fuck up." He snapped back, turning his head to face Kathryn. "Since when were YOU fucking relevant in this? Go sit in the corner and read your book like the a good child." Sighing heavily, Ashimar slumped back into his chair, and raised his feet onto the desk. "Welp, whatever. I'll just pray to God that this mission is going to be quick. Why'd I get put with a bunch of noobs for some mission...?"

FireMaiden FireMaiden SakuraBlossom28 SakuraBlossom28 Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

If someone said Orwell was one of the better students in his class, most people would agree, he would at least. If someone said he was a well-rounded fight, again a good amount including himself would agree. He wasn't the best but hey theirs always someone better than you. Now if someone were to say, oh I don't know, that he was a morning person. They would be very wrong. Now put that in the fact that he hates weekend mission and you now know why hey is slumped next to a vending machine with three energy drinks next to him unopen.

He wakes up from his nap downs one of the drinks and starts to head to class. Before he walks in he composes himself so not to look too tired. Of course its plainly obvious thanks to the energy drinks he is holding. He opens the door to her fighting. "Good start." He walks up the stairs and looks at Ashimar then looks down to see a spilled energy drink then looks back up at him. Without saying a word he sets down one of the energy drinks next to Ashimar and walks up the steps a bit more finally sitting down and opens his can.

He was messing around on his phone waiting for the girls to get her. "What could they be doing to take so long. If I have to wake up early I need someone to talk to." He slumps his head down.

(OOC: Bold is words, Bold and Italics are thoughts.)

Merui was in a deep sleep until the alarm scared the crap out of her making her fall off her bed. "Oh! Why is that even going off!?" She then suddenly remembered. "Oh yeah! Got some mission today. Can't wait!" She got up turned her alarm off and dashed off to the bathroom to get washed and dress. Once she was done. She grabbed a apple and headed off. Eating her apple along the way.

When she reached the class she took a look around. Some of these people she had seen around school others she didn't recognize. When she made it to the steps she spotted Orwell. She quickly made her way up the steps and sat next to him smiling brightly. "Morning!'
SRUNewman SRUNewman

Kiari groaned, "It's too early for a pissing contest boys, just sit down, shut up, and hate each other in silence," She managed to say before Ashimar's blades showed up. She sighed, slumping back.in her chair. "You both know the rules. You can't fight unless there's a teacher around, so either calm the fuck down, or wait." Truth be told though, this kid was getting in her nerves. Isaac. That's the only then she knew about him, was his name. If he thought he did something so impressive that it would scare either Kiari or Ash out of a fight...he was wrong. The two of them have toppled criminal organizations, killed more than enough bad guys, and even saved some people from witches in just the few months they had been partnered. Plus, with past live shrouded in secert, who knows what the two of them.had done before the DWMA. LostHaven LostHaven Gravitational Force Gravitational Force SakuraBlossom28 SakuraBlossom28

Luna herself didn't seem to be too worried. She had been punctual in her awakening, and her general routine for the weekend went by quite smoothly. She had been one of the people who arrived early, usually waiting for her partner to arrive. However, she had gotten used to simply exploring when she didn't.

She had heard about her partner. She wasn't sure how happy she would be with him but as long as Luna had some company, she was fine with it.

She spent most of her time walking around the academy and ended up being of the later ones to arrive with her partner. Orwell was already on the steps, and so was the other weapon. Luna walked up the steps briskly, realizing how much time she had wasted.

She politely bowed both to Orwell and Merui and mumbled a greeting and an apology for being late to the both of them.

SRUNewman SRUNewman animegirl20 animegirl20

Orwell notice as Merui comes into the classroom just as chipper as ever. "I wish I had her energy in the morning." She comes up to him and says morning in a very excited tone. "Merui how are you so upbeat on a weekend mission? I can barely keep myself together," he says with a chuckle. "I wonder where Luna is," he says pushing it through a yawn. "I never expected Lord Death would have me have two weapon partners." As he says this Luna walks into the classroom. she apologizes for being late. Orwell points at the front of the class. "Luna the only way you can be late is if the teacher is on time, which he isn't so you are all fine." He looks to both of them. "Did you two sleep well. You'll need it for these weekend missions. I've had my fair share and it is grueling." He says with a tired smile.
animegirl20 animegirl20 ShredKnives ShredKnives

Luna quietly nodded, half-agreeing and answering the fact that she had a good sleep. She frowned slightly, suggesting that perhaps Orwell should take a nap before readying for the mission. She wasn't exactly worried for them or herself, but it was more than important to at least be half-awake for the mission.

SRUNewman SRUNewman

Isaac shrugs and turns to the group as a whole. "Any idea on when we'll be getting the mission details?" When he doesn't get an answer he reaches into his backpack and pulls out a large bag of chocolate drops, which he begins snacking on. He offers the bag to Kathryn. "Want some?"

"Then when the teacher gets here, I hope all of your asses get whooped for disrupting the peace," Kathryn fumed, returning to her nails. "Seriously.....at least they didn't ruin my nails. Then I really would've beaten the crap out of somebody," She looked over at Isaac and nodded, pulling a few pieces out of the bag and placing them on her desk. "It's a bit early for sweets, don't you think?"

"Merui how are you so upbeat on a weekend mission? I can barelykeep myself together,"

She looked at him slightly shocked. "Oh course I'm upbeat!" She then smiled. "It's way better the. Sitting in class all day bored to death." She suddenly stood up looking determined. "I came here so I could become a strong weapon just like my uncle!" She was now standing on the desk continuing her speech looking ever so proud. "Going on tons of adventures and dangerous missions. I mean heck!" She look at him. "Doesn't that sound exciting!"

Suddenly she noticed Luna and jumped down. "Hey Luna!" Merui sat back down wondering when the teacher would get here. Orwell caught her attention he asked both her and Luna if they got enough sleep. "Um I got the normal about of sleep...I think."
Shrew Shrew
SRUNewman SRUNewman

"Then when the teacher gets here, I hope all of your asses get whooped for disrupting the peace," Kathryn fumed, returning to her nails. "Seriously.....at least they didn't ruin my nails. Then I really would've beaten the crap out of somebody," She looked over at Isaac and nodded, pulling a few pieces out of the bag and placing them on her desk. "It's a bit early for sweets, don't you think?"
Isaac shrugs. "If hot chocolate is fine for breakfast I don't see why solid chocolate isn't. Any guesses on what we'll be doing?" He leans back in his chair with his nose in his book.

Orwell looks to Luna and notices the face she is making at him. "I know that look. It's not the first time someone gave it to me. I slept well enough and a nap in class won't really help me." He looks over at the other students. Trying to remember them to know their strengths and weaknesses. He knows Ashimar and Kiari. He doesn't need them to follow and strategy. All he needs them to do is go nuts and boy, can they. He doesn't know the other two. So he will have to assess them when we go on the mission. "The best plan I have so far for this mission is let Ashimar and Kiari do their thing and don't get in their way."

Ashimar Blackmire

Ashimar continued to bitch around, sighing and making irritated noises, mumbling to himself. The time would've been easier to kill, had he brought a phone or some console with him, but he dropped his phone down the stairs on the way here, and he couldn't carry a bloody console on him. "Fuuuuck, when will this be over......?" He complained, letting his arms drop to either side of him, waiting for the teacher to arrive...

A few seconds passed, and the sounds of wheels grinding on the floor rang down the hallway. Dr Stein burst into the room, but the wheels of his chair came in contact with a small hump at the doorway. Picking himself off the floor, Stein returned his chair to its wheels, pushing himself to the centre of the classroom "Nope, you're not going just make Kiari and Ashimar go crazy." He informed Orwell, having heard his suggestion only a few seconds before his little... entrance. "There's a couple of new students, so I though I'd give them a mission, since they've found partners. And you're doing it on a weekend because I wanted to annoy you." He picked up a folder and threw it at Kathryn. "Garden variety gang stuff. Probably going to be a piece of cake..." Next, he turned to Kiari. "You're the insurance. You and Ashimar step in if things go downhill. There's already been a casualty and even more injuries involving those hounds. You two can go berserk if any of those hounds decide to show up." With that, the professor just turned and left on his chair. It didn't seem like he was too enthusiastic about being at school either.

Ashimar was fuming. Stein would waste his weekend because he needed him and Kiari to be bodyguards for some newbies?! Of all people, HIM AND KIARI. "What the actual fuck..." He whined, "why me?! I couldn't give a shit about what happens to the other kids..." He continued to complain, slamming his face into the table again, making another loud thump. "FUCK."

FireMaiden FireMaiden Gravitational Force Gravitational Force SRUNewman SRUNewman SakuraBlossom28 SakuraBlossom28 ShredKnives ShredKnives

Last edited:
"So....we're the babysitters?" Kiari asked outloud to no one impartucular, cocking an eyebrow..she hated doing stuff like this. The newbies relied on on them to do the work for them, and when they didn't, they got careless cause they didn't care. She looked around the room, for the most part ignoring Ashimar. Stein himself.could have gone, or hell, one of the pairs that took down the Kishin last year. She rubbed the bridge of her nose, "Guess we chat do anything about it. The sooner we move out the sooner we're done. Ready in five?" LostHaven LostHaven SRUNewman SRUNewman Gravitational Force Gravitational Force animegirl20 animegirl20 SakuraBlossom28 SakuraBlossom28 ShredKnives ShredKnives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back