• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater; Requiem (Always Accepting For All Eternity!!!)

" Yes sir, Father always told me it was better to show up late than to not show up at all." Ricario said as he sat way off by himself from the others.

Then the young weapon stayed silent for the last five minutes and copyed down as much as he could from the board. It looked like Soul Resonance training had been today. Then perhaps it was a good thing he had been so late. After all he doubted anyone was compatible with his... unique soul wavelength.

Winter looked at him in confusion "professor you asked me to get them from the teachers lounge, to pass around the room to the other students ,soooo..........what?" She asked completely confused as to why he did that.

LostHaven LostHaven

Roxie was silent through most of the antics of class. Although they were let out early, she stayed behind to finish up a few pages of notes and search through her sketchbook. "Ah. And I thought I was late today." She let out a chuckle as she put her sketchbook and notebook back into her bag. "I don't think I introduced myself to anyone. My name's Roxanna Blackburn. Everyone calls me Roxie though. Who are the rest of you?"

Ricario sighed as he finished up taking notes from what he could find on the board. Then he heard a girl speak up. One whose name was apparently Roxanne, no Roxie as she preferred to be called. She seemed nice enough from the few moments he had spent in the same room as her. Ricario wasn't going to say anything, but then he figured there was no point in being unnecessarily rude. " I am Ricario Monsieur, I hail from the holy city of Rome. May I ask where you are from Roxie?" Ricario asked looked over to the girl.

proxy.php

(Kawainu´s POV)​
That was exactly what a criminal would say! Or was it? At this point, my head was spinning, trying to solve it´s self-made maze of whether this guy was or wasn´t a real criminal. He didn´t SEEM like the part by his mannerisms, but with that far-fecthed and excuse for the chains on him, it was suspicious to say the least. Still, he was a DWA, the same school my sister had attended. The teachers would most likely be able to tell if he was a criminal, or protect us if they couldn´t do more. Ah, what would sis do? What should I do?
I dropped the stance, and was about to place a hand over my face to say something cryptic and cool, when the guys decided it was time to just get in class. It took a moment to process as that duo went inside and I was the only one left out, even hearing the conversation while staring at the open door. A whimper escaped my mouth, before I took my first hesitant step in. And the next. And the next. Each as robotic and shaking as the previous one. The man who was supposed to be our teacher was probably the creepiest thing I had ever seen: there was this huge scar on his face, a screw INSIDE his head (and popping out) and he was sitting in a way that I was pretty sure was not how you were supposed to sit. His looks alone were enough to distract me from the glares from the othe students, whose class it seemed, I might have just interrupted. I looked down with a heavy blush.

"I´m s-sorry I-I´m late. I g-g-got the-the sche-sched-schedule wr-wrong..." I explained, trying not to think about what these "papers" were... It was my first day here and I already screwed up this bad! I tried to think of something cool to say or do, but my mind was running blank. My eyes scouted for an empty seat, and I meekly pointed at it without a word, simply hoping the teacher would give me permission to go take it.

LostHaven LostHaven St. Boethius St. Boethius raven flame raven flame

Winter looked at the girl and smile as she pointed to the seat next to her "you can sit here kid no one else is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back