• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater; Requiem (Always Accepting For All Eternity!!!)

S-sorry pro.st-Stein I was talking to lo-lord death" she said handing him her pass showing she was indeed been talking to lord death, as she looked around her neck snapped to the side as her hands twitched making her drop several of her books which she bent to pick up as if it was normal

Isla
When some boy had sat next to her, her walls had instantly came up, but looked to him only for a split second. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, and all she did was try to cover her visible scars up even more, though she failed with hiding the largest one which was on her right and only arm, since her baggy clothing didn't cover her shoulders all that well.

She shut her book tightly and gripped it to her chest using her covered prosthetic, and she felt herself shiver. The meister felt her face flush naturally at this.

Faust Windfallow The Guillotine Scythe
Faust looked at the meister, attempting to cover up something. She was one oddball, he had to admit. Was she scared of him? Or was she just one of those anti-social creeps? no, he was nothing like her. At least he thought so.
Hello? Can you say SOMETHING?
He asked, waving his hand in front of her face, trying to make sure she's actually listening. That's when he saw the huge scar on her right arm. He let the scar soak in, and it reminded of his partner, when he was being tortured to death by Arachnaphobia.
Can you at least tell me your name? That's just common courtesy, is it not?
AuthorSINpie AuthorSINpie Black Jade Black Jade @Gem raven flame raven flame MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat

Isla
She felt herself squeak silently at the motion before her, before turning her head to look at the boy. Well...her boys would be very disappointed if she didn't try to socialize. "M-my...my name is...I-Isla..." she stuttered, her voice soft and airy; she cursed herself silently as she squeezed her shattered blue eyes shut before opening them and looking at him, "a-and...you?"

Damien Revier Wayne

tumblr_ohubunXl4Y1va8jato1_r2_500.gif

"Now, now." Damien spoke softly to the boy a few seats away from him, as he swiftly moved towards him. He had a grin on his face, and a carefree attitude. "Don't be rude now, if the girl doesn't want to talk, she doesn't have to. Can you not see how uncomfortable you're making this poor soul?"

He looked down at Isla, patting her head slightly as he cocked his own, giving her a warm smile. "I apologize on this young mans behalf, he just seems to be unable to control his wild and strange urges, I hope you are willing enough to kindly let his mistakes be by-passed?"
AuthorSINpie AuthorSINpie
LostHaven LostHaven

Winter soon picked up her books as Stein told her to sit down, she nodded and went to do so siting by lsla and set her books down her hand twitching and hitting the desk hard

AuthorSINpie AuthorSINpie

Faust gave an amused smile after hearing the girl stutter on her own words.
Isla? Ok. My name is Faust, but my old partner decided to give me the nickname 'Guillotine,' so I'm stuck with that for a few years. But I don't think anyone but the headmaster actually calls me that.
He was about to ask Isla about her scars when Damien went up to him and told him to be quiet or something. And then he patted Isla on the head. Then, Winter sat next to Isla as well. This was some party. Only that Professor Stein had other plans for the Death Scythe.
Alright. We're gonna dissect the scythe over there.
He announced to the class, and Faust gave out a squeak and morphed into his scythe form (which looked like some weapon from an RPG game) and fell right on the floor. That didn't stop Stein from picking him up and strapping him to the dissection table. Stein then pulled on freshly bloodied gloves (presumably from a dissection from before the class) and pulled out a scalpel. However, as Stein tried to examine the scythe blade, the bloodied glove came in contact with the blade and the glove suddenly became stuck to the blade.
hmm, that's a very troublesome scythe. Will somebody throw out the trash?
He said with an evil grin, pointing at Faust's scythe form.
Hey, halp?
Faust muttered awkwardly at the other students.
(btw, I'll add an NPC page as well)
AuthorSINpie AuthorSINpie MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat Black Jade Black Jade @Gem raven flame raven flame

Isla
The poor girl looked over at another boy after the one who had first talked to her Introduced himself as Faust. She squeaked at the contact of a hand on her head, and then another. She flushed lightly, as this was something her brother did especially when she was down or nervous, and was about to say something when another girl sat next to her. She peered over at her, and when Stein had spoken up, scared Faust into morphing into his scythe form (at which she tried not to awe at due to how much it reminded her of her favorite games), and picked him up only to strap him down.

When he asked for help, she was going to, but she remembered this is what her brother told her about, Stein was just trying to scare them. Something he did often, and it was something to end up laughing about later, but she couldn't help but feel bad for Faust. That's just how she was.

Now, when the girl next to her made a rather scary face, she squeaked and scooted away out of instinct.

LostHaven LostHaven Black Jade Black Jade raven flame raven flame

Stein eyed Winter, coming to the realisation she was a weapon, and therefore, cannot wield Faust.
I'd rather you not. I'm pretty sure you can't wield him. And I've heard his weapon form drinks blood
The last part Stein added wasn't even a lie, either. Stein picked up Faust, unstrapped him and threw him right out the window.
Think about how the brick feels, before you chuck it. How do you like it?
Stein opened his textbook again, and started writing stuff on the board about 'Soul wavelength compatibility' and similar shit.

Faust on the other hand, crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks.

Fuck. Everything.
He muttered, sprouting a scythe blade from both his arms and feet, using them as some sort of hiking gear to climg back through the window. He eventually did so, and landed into the room on his back, with a thud. He soon found himself brushing dust off himself and dashing for his seat. He checked his bag. Nobody had touched his Mountain Dew. Good.
MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat @Gem Black Jade Black Jade raven flame raven flame AuthorSINpie AuthorSINpie

Winter pouted at this but shrugged she had seen weirder then that, like when her mexain red knee spider climbing into her backpack and some how when one of the kids in her old school opened her bag ,he jumped out at them causing them to pour paint all over them which she laughed at and caused the kid to be suspended from the school.

(Kawainu´s POV)
You know, I could tell you about how the DWA was this huge place, much bigger than my house, and much weirder too with those skulls, the castle thingies, the large candles coming out of it, how it could have been a girl´s dream castle if not for how half creepy half silly it was, how everyone here looked so intimidating, blah blah blah... But where´s the fun in that? I´m sure everyone would prefer the cool tale about how I made a grandiose entrance. I stomped my way up the stairs, not at all shaking from the nervousism and leaping out of the way of anyone that came close to me, my mind focused on how my sister had debutted in this academy. With that scumbag of a man, too... Still, I would become a great deathscythe, just like her! Probably. Hopefully.

I could already feel the glares, was that fame? No, but still, they didn´t have to stare like that! I clenched my fists, just because I had a cat plushie on my arms... I immediately crammed it into my backpack, my cheeks going redder and redder. I couldn´t let my image break here. Hmmmm... I know, I had to do something cool! But what? What would befit this situation? An idea came to my mind, it was not the best, but I had to give SOMETHING a try.

As I climbed the last step, I placed my hands on my uniform pockets. Leaning my head slightly to the side, I thanked death mentally as I felt a small breeze hustle in front of me, my hair floating a little back, pushed by the wind. A perfect seen!
"So, we meet again!" I said, although it was my first time here. "This will be interesting..."

I pointed up, smirking at the large skull-shaped entrance.

"I'll take you on, DWA!" I shouted. How was that? Cool right? I closed my eyes, chuckling a little as I awaited awes and applause. I had even practiced my pose, my sisters had applauded, petted my head, said how great I was at it. Still, it was awfully silent, for some reason. I opened my eyes, looked around me, there were people stepping away from me with looks of disgust and some whispering around to others while pointing at me. I felt my bottom lip trembling a little, but inflated my barely existing chest...oh crap, why did I have to think about that... My chest immediately decompressed, but I kept that forceful smirk and robotically continued to move forward, looking down (but keeping the cocky smirk), eyes shot open.

(@anyonewhoisavailable)
(PS: promise to be more active from now on, sorry...)

Last edited:
Winter soon sensed kawainu and grinned "well well if it isn't paint boy himself" she muttered letting her soul perception take over her sight, as Geneva crawled out of her jacket and sat ontop of her head, as if it where normal to do so in a school.

Ricario was walking to Professor Stein's class, which he was already horribly late for, when he heard something... peculiar near by. Someone was shouting at the top of their lungs how they were going to take on DWMA. While it was a strange declaration to be sure Ricario couldn't sense any malice in the voice. So at least it wasn't some enemy attack that he would have to take part in. As he passed to source of the voice he noticed a student standing there, pose and all, pointing at the school. A laugh barely escaped his lips before he contained himself. He couldn't believe that such a person actually existed, though it seemed they were having a tough go of it so Ricario figured he would help them out. What the heck right? He was already late for class.

Keeping his textbook under his arm Ricario gave a small but audible clap for the girl as he approached. A gentle smile welcoming her to the school, " Confidence is a great way to start the day. I like it, but you do know that classes have started correct? " Ricario asked looking the girl over. Almost as if he were deciding which bones to break first in a fight.
Idea Idea

Last edited:
20140223-938r.jpg

(Kawainu´s POV)
As I approached the skull entrance, the sudden familiar sound of clapping turned my faked smile into a genuine one, making me immediately turn to person. I crossed my arms right over my chest, and gave him another smirk, with my eyes closed. Finally someone who understand. I was so damm cool already! I flickered my hair with further confidence, as if it would spark in the sunlight like my sister´s used to in my eyes. My hand held my chin as if making a fingergun and I spoke in the manliest, coolest voice I could muster.

"Hehe, thank you, thank you. You´re a clever one, knowing when to clap." Though, I wouldn´t mind a little more... The boy praised me for my confidence, commenting about how he liked it, but I should get to class. This was so exciting! He liked my pose and my call! Maybe my dream wasn´t so far after all, maybe-

"Wait..." I suddenly froze in place, eyes shot wide open. My body felt stiff as stone as I looked at that now almost creepy smile with which I had been greeted, as I tried to process what I was just told. The sound of a broken voice left my mouth, as if my soul was gasping for breath at that one moment... and without thinking, I shot sprinting towards the inside, passing through the skull in a panic. HOW COULD I BE LATE ON MY FIRST DAY OF CLASS?!

As I ran, though, a thought occurred. I stopped myself, almost tripping foward, but managing to avoid it to turn around and run back to the guy. I bend on my knees, this time actually gasping for breath, and holding out a hand to indicate I wanted to speak.

"I forgot...to ask... what... your name... was.... " I requested.

St. Boethius St. Boethius

raven flame raven flame (I´m not sure if your post was directed at me, so I didn´t mention it. I will in my next post if I get a confirmation in the meantime)

As the girl ran past Ricario shouting it snapped the weapon of his psychotic thought process. So that when she ran back to ask for his name he was able to give her the warm smile he had meant for her. " Ah I didn't introduce myself did I, I am Ricario Monsieur, and while I would love to hear your name my rather energetic friend we should hurry along. Professor Stein doesn't like people who are late. He's liable to dissect us. " With that Ricario broke into a sprint himself and patted her should as he ran past. They really didn't have time to exchange pleasantries. He had an excuse, albeit a flimsy one, but this girl was new. Stein may want to make an example of her. " Come on! Follow me!" Ricario said over the sound of heavy chains clanging under his clothing as his ran.
Idea Idea

Last edited:
20140223-938r.jpg

(Kawainu´s POV)

I smiled at him somewhat softly and somewhat nervously. It was hard to fully understand his accent, at first I thought it was italian, but judging by what he said... or did he just assume I was french? Weird guy, but more importantly, something else needed correction. A VERY URGENT correction. I blushed and covered my chest with strength, as my eyebrows frowned in anger. Just like that other guy before, doing the same thing, this was almost unforgivable, but I guess he did clap earlier, a little mistake happens, no wait, this was a BIG mistake, but maybe I could go gentle on him. Surely others wouldn´t make the same mistake, right? Right?
"I don´t understand French, I´m sorry... Though I did hear that word before. And I´m a GIRL, you meanie!" I turned around and pouted, muttering the rest "Confused with a guy... I´m trying my best ok? It´s not my fault they´re small!"

But I was given no rest, as the guy mentioned something about our teacher DISSECTING US, and before I could respond, I felt a certain prea-ssure-sure..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" I screamed, leaping away ignoring how the guy was already spriting. I had a hand in each shoulder, my legs were crossing and uncrossing as they shook... People had turned and were staring, not for the best reasons I imagined, as I slowly gulped and allowed the shock to disperse. I noticed the guy running ahead looked back to me, and I growled a little. That bully, scaring me like that! Just in case, I gave a disapproving look to the other weirdo too, before I started chasing the first guy. "Wait up!"

The one who´d dissect him was ME!

Winter watched Ricario run away from the one she had long ago dubbed paint boy her yellow eyes glaring at Ricario as he ran away from kawainu she stood up and spin kicked the guy causing him for fall over and yell in pain, as he lay there groaning in pain she looked at kawa and nodded "sup paint boy hope the school didn't wasn't to hard on you and this imbecile as well ......and I guess I can't really call you paint boy sense your a girl Huh" she said thinking the last part out loud Idea Idea St. Boethius St. Boethius

Ricario was hoping that the now confirmed girl was running behind him. He certainly didn't want to be any later than he already was. Unfortunately for this Italian he this was probably going to be the start of a very bad day. As he was sprinting to class he felt something strange against his shoulder.... a foot? It was moment later that Ricario found himself on the ground groaning in pain. The kick itself wasn't that painful it was the fact that he landed on the spiked chains wrapped around his body. The fall caused the chains to dig into his skin, though luckily no blood was drawn. His skin had become used to to constant pain the chains inflicted on him. After all they were there to serve as penance for his sick mind.

Ricario laid there for a moment gathering himself before forcing himself up. The fall had also knocked his crucifix out from inside his clothing though Ricario himself had yet to notice. " Please forgive me about the confusion. I confused the words. My English is no where as good as my latin I'm afraid." Ricario chuckled at that last part before getting off the ground. The weapon dusted himself off and quickly tucked the crucifix under his clothing again before gesturing down the hall. " His door is the second on the right. Let's not tarry too long eh?" Ricario asked trying to avoid the subject of his mistake with genders.
Idea Idea
raven flame raven flame

proxy.php

(Kawainu´s POV)​

In my hesitation, I found myself outpaced by the other girl (also cause she didn´t pretty much have a kid´s constitution like I did), and she had already brought down Ricario with some kind of weird and fast foot movement before I could reach him. That had to hurt...

"Paint boy? Paint boy sense?" I tilted my head, confused and pointing at myself as if to see who he was referring to. "Who are you?"

I wasn´t sure if I should be glad or mad, but I was certainly frustrated. I growled again, because I wanted to kick Ricario for running away like that, but a part of me reminded me that I shouldn´t kick people who were already on the ground. Especially people who made a different kind of familiar sound, making my face go white and blue, as I began to step back. I wasn´t sure if a dissection-loving teacher was the most scary thing around anymore. Not now that I recognized the noise, I knew because I could turn into it (not that I did it often), and I only knew one other thing that would cause people to have that thing on them. I raised my hands shaking defensively.

"Y-y-you´re a criminal? You escaped... Why are you here? Stay back!" What could I do? What should I do? What would my sister do? My cool sister on top of the world. Right, she´d be cool! But what would be cool in this situation? "D-don´t m-move or-or-or y-you´ll h-have t-to d-d-deal with-with m-m-m-me!"

St. Boethius St. Boethius
raven flame raven flame

Winter tilted her head in confusion Geneva sitting on her head equally confused "you are you talking about kid your making no sense what so ever" winter said setting towards her in worry, concern written on her face as she walked forward as Geneva crawled onto winters shoulder and sat there Idea Idea

Ricario sighed when she called him a criminal. In a sense she wasn't wrong, but the reality of the matter was a little bit more complicated than that. Though he really didn't want to spend anymore time on this. He was sure Stein was going to punish them for being so late, but he couldn't just let her keep such a misconception.

Ricario held his hands up in a sort of passive or reassuring gesture. " Now hold on there my friend... I wear these chains by choice. They.... they help me remember who I am. " Ricario said as he began to explain.

" I've killed and eaten 25 Kishin eggs. However in my faith... to take a life is a monstrous act no matter the circumstances. So I asked Lord Death to help me with my moral problem. So he had these made for me.... they, suppress my Soul Wavelength and act as a weight to tie down my body. It's my way of atoning for taking the life of those Kishin eggs. " this marked the first time he had actually explained what the purpose of his chains were. Most students assumed he used them as a way of assisting himself in battles, which he does do. Though those with powerful perception have noticed before.

" So please.... don't think of me as a bad person. Truly I just want to help my fellow students. Now, I think we've listened to me ramble on enough... let's head to class." With that Ricario walked to Steins classroom, knocked on the door before entering.

"Please pardon my absence Professor Stein... I... I overslept." Ricario said as he entered. Lying because he didn't want to explain that he had encountered a new student or that he had just gotten back from a mission.
Idea Idea raven flame raven flame LostHaven LostHaven

Winter rose a brow but shock her head and returned to her seat as she gave Stein a stack of papers "here are the papers you asked for sir" she said calmly

Faust looked at TWO MORE late people. He was baffled to why they even bothered to show up. Stein had already let the class out like twenty minutes early, and it was like five minutes before class actually finished.
Wat dafaq? You realize you practically skipped class, right?
Faust called across the room to Ricario. He WOULD'VE called him a nerd, for still deciding to show up for class, but his attire just seemed to weird. Chains, and a freaking priest costume?! He was almost as weird as the Justin Law guy.
As if I could talk...
he muttered. After all, he wears around a voice-filtered mask. He slid the silver plague mask on his face, and then ditched the class.

Stein looked back from the board, and glanced over at two more, REALLY late students.

You're really late, Ricario. There's like five minutes left. Next time, try to come up with a better excuse than sleeping.
He then picked up Winter's papers and put them on his desk.
You handed them in late. So I'm going to deduct marks, understand?
He asked as he put a 0 on her paper.

>: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back